You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay's tittle-tattle......

13»

Comments

• edited July 2009

Well, I went back in the Studio this afternoon with Lord Orf for the first time in 3 weeks - it was as if I'd never been away. He remains hopeless, helpless & hapless.

We did a Pre-Record, & it was very odd. (Sky Suits - look away now). The Pre-Recording we did does not go out until next week,  so we had to make as if it as not our first Show back, there was no "good to be back", or "did  you enjoy Vegas?" stuff. Tonight, on the Live Show, it'll be as if it's our re-union. The mystery of telly, revealed.

We have Frank McInally on the Show tonight, he's a terrific Guest. We are not simulcasting tonight, either, so the mood may be a little flippant......

We've sorted out a "congrats to "Andrew & June" (?) for their engagement, & there will be some other "special messages" tonight too.  

Please send in a few e-Mails - they make the Show what it is - our Show.

Thsnks.
  • edited July 2009

Scores of e-Mails to last night's Show - thank you!

The guret last night - Alan McInally - was just superb. Top Bloke him.

I'm still struggling with sleerping, it's just body clock/jet leg issues. So I'm a bit crotchety tioday.

Tonight, I do PTP. I've entered the 7.15 £22 Deepie, Dave & Alan's Wedding Bells thingie, & the 9PM biggie. 

I'm doing 2 phone-ins to the Show tonight, 1 each in Hours 1 & 2,

Tomorrow I'm taking a day off, then Sunday, In-Poker are at The Vic, but I hope we get an eerly finish, & I do the Show again on Monday.

See a few of you tonight, I hope.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle......:
    Scores of e-Mails to last night's Show - thank you! The guret last night - Alan McInally - was just superb. Top Bloke him. I'm still struggling with sleerping, it's just body clock/jet leg issues. So I'm a bit crotchety tioday. Tonight, I do PTP. I've entered the 7.15 £22 Deepie, Dave & Alan's Wedding Bells thingie, & the 9PM biggie.  I'm doing 2 phone-ins to the Show tonight, 1 each in Hours 1 & 2, Tomorrow I'm taking a day off, then Sunday, In-Poker are at The Vic, but I hope we get an eerly finish, & I do the Show again on Monday. See a few of you tonight, I hope.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Gl tikay, yup agree Alan was a great guest.

i cant make tonight's 22 sleepstack or the Wedding thingy, sigh, as im going out with work for a curry but might be on the tables later on.

Have fun

Greg
  • edited July 2009
    Scores of e-Mails to last night's Show - thank you! The guret last night - Alan McInally - was just superb. Top Bloke him. I'm still struggling with sleerping, it's just body clock/jet leg issues. So I'm a bit crotchety tioday. Tonight, I do PTP. I've entered the 7.15 £22 Deepie, Dave & Alan's Wedding Bells thingie, & the 9PM biggie.  I'm doing 2 phone-ins to the Show tonight, 1 each in Hours 1 & 2, Tomorrow I'm taking a day off, then Sunday, In-Poker are at The Vic, but I hope we get an eerly finish, & I do the Show again on Monday. See a few of you tonight, I hope.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good man Tikay, yet again we have chosen the same 3 trnys... good luck in them im sure we will meet a few times tonight.... another LL perhaps?? lol
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Good man Tikay, yet again we have chosen the same 3 trnys... good luck in them im sure we will meet a few times tonight.... another LL perhaps?? lol
    Posted by FlashFlush
    You got it. 3 Tourneys tonight, so best of 3. 
  • edited July 2009

I think that was 2-1 to me :D only 14th in deepie, (we both ahd a mare in that) 10th in the wedding bells and i saw u outlasted me in the open, i went out to an outrageous call that sucked out... usual open fashion lol

• edited July 2009
    I think that was 2-1 to me :D only 14th in deepie, (we both ahd a mare in that) 10th in the wedding bells and i saw u outlasted me in the open, i went out to an outrageous call that sucked out... usual open fashion lol
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Yup, 2-1 to you. I had a shocker of a night! 4 Tourneys, never threatened once.

Tomorrow = Recovery mission.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Yup, 2-1 to you. I had a shocker of a night! 4 Tourneys, never threatened once. Tomorrow = Recovery mission.
    Posted by Tikay10
    can i just ask who won the weddin bells mtt
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : can i just ask who won the weddin bells mtt
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Reading the Forum, it'd be hard to NOT know who won it.......
  • edited July 2009

A day off for me today, with mixed feelings.

I like work, in fact I love work, but I've slept very badly since coming home from Vegas, so today I'm just gonna chill.

I'm working tomorrow, at The Vic, for In-Poker, so I've stayed in London, no point going all the way home & then driving straight back. And I'm doing Shows Monday, Thursday & Friday next week, PTP on Wednesday, & Teeside on Sunday (travel up on Saturday), so today's rest will be a good investment.

I should be in Edinburgh, for the APAT Event, today & tomorrow, in my Role as APAT Chairman, but work has to come first, so it can't be helped. I was also asked to go down to Hove tomorrow, for the Weekly Poker Club National Finals, again, I had to swerve it due to work.

I'm going to play tonight's £22 Deepie & the 9pm Open. I'm on a downswing right now, so it's time I grinded out a result. I was pretty cross with myself in last night's Deepie, (it was my PTP night last night) failing to Pass J-J pre, hoping I was Racing against two opponents, when in fact they BOTH had overpairs - QQ & KK! It was a real dumb play by me - the evidence was there to see, why did I think I might be winning? "Better situation" never entered my mind. A total unforced error. I can take suckouts all day long, but when I make a horror play, it bugs me for days. Players do seem to target me with a wide range of hands, understandably, but I ought to be able to think my way round these situations. Expect some serious tikay grinding tonight.

Have a good weekend, whatever you may have planned, & I'll see a few of you Online tonight.
  • edited July 2009
    A day off for me today, with mixed feelings. I like work, in fact I love work, but I've slept very badly since coming home from Vegas, so today I'm just gonna chill. I'm working tomorrow, at The Vic, for In-Poker, so I've stayed in London, no point going all the way home & then driving straight back. And I'm doing Shows Monday, Thursday & Friday next week, PTP on Wednesday, & Teeside on Sunday (travel up on Saturday), so today's rest will be a good investment. I should be in Edinburgh, for the APAT Event, today & tomorrow, in my Role as APAT Chairman, but work has to come first, so it can't be helped. I was also asked to go down to Hove tomorrow, for the Weekly Poker Club National Finals, again, I had to swerve it due to work. I'm going to play tonight's £22 Deepie & the 9pm Open. I'm on a downswing right now, so it's time I grinded out a result. I was pretty cross with myself in last night's Deepie, (it was my PTP night last night) failing to Pass J-J pre, hoping I was Racing against two opponents, when in fact they BOTH had overpairs - QQ & KK! It was a real dumb play by me - the evidence was there to see, why did I think I might be winning? "Better situation" never entered my mind. A total unforced error. I can take suckouts all day long, but when I make a horror play, it bugs me for days. Players do seem to target me with a wide range of hands, understandably, but I ought to be able to think my way round these situations. Expect some serious tikay grinding tonight. Have a good weekend, whatever you may have planned, & I'll see a few of you Online tonight.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm exactly the same Tikay, hope to see you later on the tables:) Gl