You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer

13»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer:
    The above was in a DYM. Surely he has to call for 20 chips more. The only explanation is that he's colluding with me. Or, wait.... he's just really bad. And has no concept of "being priced in"
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Colluding here and chip dumping on other thread....... Not looking good 
  • edited May 2016
    Must be another one, was in a sat for semi, we might be at the bubble but he's got enough chip to call, then again must be very poor
    craigcu12 Small blind   1000.00 1000.00 1400.00
    CJ111 Big blind   2000.00 3000.00 9432.50
      Your hole cards
    • A

thesmile11 Fold        
    groncovi Fold        
    DARK4NIGHT Fold        
    craigcu12 All-in   1400.00 4400.00 0.00
    CJ111 Fold        
    craigcu12 Muck        
    craigcu12 Win   4000.00   4000.00
    craigcu12 Return   400.00 0.00 4400.00
  • edited May 2016
    Must be another one, was in a sat for semi, we might be at the bubble but he's got enough chip to call, then again must be very poor craigcu12 Small blind   1000.00 1000.00 1400.00 CJ111 Big blind   2000.00 3000.00 9432.50   Your hole cards A 9       thesmile11 Fold         groncovi Fold         DARK4NIGHT Fold         craigcu12 All-in   1400.00 4400.00 0.00 CJ111 Fold         craigcu12 Muck         craigcu12 Win   4000.00   4000.00 craigcu12 Return   400.00 0.00 4400.00
    Posted by craigcu12
    Hi Craig,

Generally speaking, I think Sky Poker would require a little more evidence than a single, (probably misplayed) hand of poker before suspecting a player is a "bot". Which is just as well for all who play here.

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer : Hi Craig, Generally speaking, I think Sky Poker would require a little more evidence than a single, (probably misplayed) hand of poker before suspecting a player is a "bot". Which is just as well for all who play here.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think he's highlighting my point to OP that just because someone misplayed a hand by making a fold when it was a very easy call doesn't mean they are colluding :)
  • edited May 2016
    Prob best to not make "banter" about collusion, especially when names are included as its not clear whats being said
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer : There are many legal & GC-inspired reasons why players are not named in these cases.   That won't change any time soon.
    Posted by Tikay10
    between the bots and the usual suspects who get looked after  relentlessly the ordinary  player has no chance  anyway it is also very convienent how sky always seem to close the table after you have suffered a real bad beat a coincidence I wonder
  • edited July 2016
    This does not relate to any evidence in this thread, just something to bear in mind. If you are a multi-tabler, & at capacity - 6, 8, 10 tables or whatever, hands up who has never made one of those dreadful mistakes when you are so pre-occupied with your other Tables, or opening up & positioning on your screen a new Table, that you inadvertently passed for a handful of chips. Then the Chatbox erupts, & you realise what you have done.   Everyone has.   Once, it happens, twice, maybe, 3 times in close succession, now its getting iffy. But once does not prove anything.   You'd be amazed how many scurrilous complaints are made against honest players by bad losers. And you guys need to know that probably includes you that is being complained about, & that you want Sky Poker to test these allegations properly, & not just snap ban you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay, 

Thought I should respond to this. I currently play full time DYM's multi tabling 9-12 tables at a time. I'll be back to normal work after the summer though! I can make mistakes, as can others if multi tabling, you are right on this.

BUT, in this case, these players were not multi tabling, they were single tabling and this was a blatent case of collusion which should have taken minutes, not even days (let alone weeks) to sort out.

Regarding another poster who wanted DYM scrapped and replaced with fifty/50, Sky did this, and no one played them. DYM is far more fun and a more popular game. 

I must also say that on the whole, there is very little collusion on DYM at Skypoker, it's actually a major reason why I play here as on other sites collusion at DYM is rife.

The reason why I am posting here now? - I just finished a game with one of those three players who were accused earlier in the thread; he/she did make one very strange call - a 4900 shove (with a separate player on 2 big blinds) was called by a10 2500 chips... doesn't sound too bad, BUT, when seeing that another player only had two big blinds left, AND it was one of the accused players now I am beginning to wonder.

Dialbi is definitely correct in my opinion regarding the early posts.

Cheers all and gl at the tables.
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer : Hi Tikay,  Thought I should respond to this. I currently play full time DYM's multi tabling 9-12 tables at a time. I'll be back to normal work after the summer though! I can make mistakes, as can others if multi tabling, you are right on this. BUT, in this case, these players were not multi tabling, they were single tabling and this was a blatent case of collusion which should have taken minutes, not even days (let alone weeks) to sort out. Regarding another poster who wanted DYM scrapped and replaced with fifty/50, Sky did this, and no one played them. DYM is far more fun and a more popular game.  I must also say that on the whole, there is very little collusion on DYM at Skypoker, it's actually a major reason why I play here as on other sites collusion at DYM is rife. The reason why I am posting here now? - I just finished a game with one of those three players who were accused earlier in the thread; he/she did make one very strange call - a 4900 shove (with a separate player on 2 big blinds) was called by a10 2500 chips... doesn't sound too bad, BUT, when seeing that another player only had two big blinds left, AND it was one of the accused players now I am beginning to wonder. Dialbi is definitely correct in my opinion regarding the early posts. Cheers all and gl at the tables.
    Posted by Jacquelyn
    Hi Jacquelyn,

Your best course of action is to report this to Customer Care, & include the screen-name of the player(s), & the Game ID.

As always, it will be properly investigated.

As I have stated in the thread previously, collusion or chip dumping can never be proven on the basis of a single hand of poker, so it takes a little time to examine all the evidence & history, as it is necessary to examine a large volume of hands played by the suspected player(s).

If you send the evidence to CC, I can assure you 100% it will be properly investigated.   
  • edited December 2016

Thx  all in seciurity dept. in skypoker team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lose money vs cheaters coz You no suspend cheaters accounts.

Next time same sh ts !!!!!!! Like before. I reported cheaters with proof and 3 days nobody nothing doo. Cheaters still seat with me on tables.....

Priority team even no respond to my emails.

If i will see tomorw  this players on sky tables, i will write about this on 2+2 forum and pokerstrategy forum. Emails screens, proof and nickanmes...

I wating for refunds too coz i lose many tables in unfair games!!!
  • edited December 2016
    Thx  all in seciurity dept. in skypoker team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lose money vs cheaters coz You no suspend cheaters accounts. Next time same sh ts !!!!!!! Like before. I reported cheaters with proof and 3 days nobody nothing doo. Cheaters still seat with me on tables..... Priority team even no respond to my emails. If i will see tomorw  this players on sky tables, i will write about this on 2+2 forum and pokerstrategy forum. Emails screens, proof and nickanmes... I wating for refunds too coz i lose many tables in unfair games!!!
    Posted by dialbi4
    I'd just like to take this time to wish you a Merry Xmas x
  • edited December 2016
    Your Query - Ref: 161206-000049      was night  5/6 December 2016
  • edited December 2016
    Thx  all in seciurity dept. in skypoker team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lose money vs cheaters coz You no suspend cheaters accounts. Next time same sh ts !!!!!!! Like before. I reported cheaters with proof and 3 days nobody nothing doo. Cheaters still seat with me on tables..... Priority team even no respond to my emails. If i will see tomorw  this players on sky tables, i will write about this on 2+2 forum and pokerstrategy forum. Emails screens, proof and nickanmes... I wating for refunds too coz i lose many tables in unfair games!!!
    Posted by dialbi4
    I have made the Fraud & Prio Team aware of this dialbi.

I don't know if they have already investigated it - they may have, for all you or I know, & we must not ever assume collusion on the basis of a small sample. It HAS to be proven properly.

If someone accused YOU of collusion, would you be happy if Sky Poker snap-banned you? You would not, you'd expect it to be properly investigated before such action took place.

I hope someone will contact you today to reply to your allegations, either directly, or on here.

However, it is highly unlikely they will tell you the outcome, or identify any players aliases either on this forum or in their reply.  

• edited December 2016
    Your Query - Ref: 161206-000049      was night  5/6 December 2016
    Posted by dialbi4
    Perfect, thanks.

That's all we needed.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer : I have made the Fraud & Prio Team aware of this dialbi. I don't know if they have already investigated it - they may have, for all you or I know, & we must not ever assume collusion on the basis of a small sample. It HAS to be proven properly. If someone accused YOU of collusion, would you be happy if Sky Poker snap-banned you? You would not, you'd expect it to be properly investigated before such action took place.   I hope someone will contact you today to reply to your allegations, either directly, or on here. However, it is highly unlikely they will tell you the outcome, or identify any players aliases either on this forum or in their reply.    
    Posted by Tikay10

Please no start NEXT TIME!!!!

Before i was right or no?????? Pleas answer!!!!! This players are no banned? I no get refund????

Tikay i`m 100% sure like before I reported =- 8 times before cheating AND ANY TIME SAME END CHEATERS BANNED AND I GET REFUND.

I send hard proof screens.  Please stop thread me like idiot. 

Problem is that You allow long too long playing cheaters on tables.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer : I have made the Fraud & Prio Team aware of this dialbi. I don't know if they have already investigated it - they may have, for all you or I know, & we must not ever assume collusion on the basis of a small sample. It HAS to be proven properly. If someone accused YOU of collusion, would you be happy if Sky Poker snap-banned you? You would not, you'd expect it to be properly investigated before such action took place.   I hope someone will contact you today to reply to your allegations, either directly, or on here. However, it is highly unlikely they will tell you the outcome, or identify any players aliases either on this forum or in their reply.    
    Posted by Tikay10

I no accused i send it HARD proof! That is 100% pure cheating. I no expect snap banned - i expect suspend account for investigate. That give You time for check it and secure money from cashout. Is normal procedure - look how another rooms do it - example pokerstars.
  • edited December 2016

I have raised it with all the right people this morning diabli, & I'm 100% confident it will be properly investigated, quickly (today) & if any action is needed, it will be taken.   
  • edited December 2016
    hyvää joulua
  • edited December 2016
    hyvää joulua
    Posted by Jac35
    Kiitos - THX
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheat reporting sky priority team no answer : Please no start NEXT TIME!!!! Before i was right or no?????? Pleas answer!!!!! This players are no banned? I no get refund???? Tikay i`m 100% sure like before I reported =- 8 times before cheating AND ANY TIME SAME END CHEATERS BANNED AND I GET REFUND. I send hard proof screens.  Please stop thread me like idiot.  Problem is that You allow long too long playing cheaters on tables.
    Posted by dialbi4
    I think its your posts not Tikay that is doing this
  • edited December 2016
    Ban, refund, end of story Finally!
  • edited December 2016
    Ban, refund, end of story Finally!
    Posted by dialbi4
    That's not an accurate statement diabli, but yes, the matter has been attended to. 
  • edited May 2017
    dialbi, As I have said we are currently investigating your allegations and we conduct our investigations in our own way. I will not tell you what we are doing, I will not tell you what the outcome of this investigation is. I don't want to remove threads from the forum but if you continue to make public accusations we will have no choice but to remove the thread.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    you do nothing thats why he is naming them  i have been the victim of collusion tonight on a dym no point complaining because you will do nothing maybe the answer is to vote with my feet as you treat your players with contempt