You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Euro 2016...

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Well I'm up but obviously not as much as jordz. My tactic of making up the sky bet club allocation for next week's half time FR with 5x £5 bets on 1-1 draws finally paid off #sigh. Should have cashed wales game out and didn't want to see a russia equaliser.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re:Euro 2016..:
    Well I'm up but obviously not as much as jordz. My tactic of making up the sky bet club allocation for next week's half time FR with 5x £5 bets on 1-1 draws finally paid off #sigh. Should have cashed wales game out and didn't want to see a russia equaliser.
    Posted by Phantom66
    draws are the way to go in the first game of a major comp. 
  • edited June 2016
    Adding a bet for group D

Spain
    Turkey
    Croatia
    Czech

Group to finish in that order 9/1 2pts

I think Turkey are a bit under rated and i think Czechs have their worst squad in my memory. 
  • edited June 2016
    really been looking forward to this game!

Hakan Calhanoglu anytime g/s 5/1 1pt
    Over 3.5 goals 4/1 1pt
    Inan to be booked 13/2 1pt
  • edited June 2016
    todays games turkey u2.5 goals in game poland n ir btts germany win 
  • edited June 2016
    Just 2 match bets today

Northern Ireland v Poland is another one of my 1-1 predictions
    40 booking pts or over for Turkey v Croatia
  • edited June 2016
    i have my £50 sky betclub free bet tomor im looking for over 4-1 on a bet that sise any sugestions?
  • edited June 2016
    no luck in that one. just a small bet in this

13 or more corners 3/1 1 pt
  • edited June 2016
    Bet Details
    ReceiptO/10151841/0003733
    Bet placed at10/06/2016 11:47
    Bet TypeSingle
    Bet ChannelWAP
    Number of lines1
    Stake per line£1.00
    Total stake£1.00
    SettledY
    Number of win lines1
    Number of void lines0
    Returns£1.67
    Refunds£0.00

Selection Details
    Class/SportEvent Type EventMarketDateSelectionNotes
    FootballEuro 2016Poland v Northern Ireland Full Time Result 12/06/2016 17:00Poland (Win) @ 1.67 Who will be named the Carlsberg Man of the Match? Results can be found at uefa.com, Match Played on Neutral Ground.
  • edited June 2016
    lol are all yout bets apound wynne? todays treble turkeu under 1.5 goals poland under 1,5 goals germany 2.5 goals £10@4-1
  • edited June 2016
    germany v ukraine germany to win bottnot to score £20 at 11/8 half time 1-0 ft2-0
  • edited June 2016
    yet another late goal in tonights game thats three days running now a goal in the evening game at 90 min or after theres definatley a market there for that option three bets tonight all won over 1.5 goals returne £25 from 10£ germany win to nil 11/8£20 returned £47 and under 2.5 goals ar 11/10 £10 returnes £24 and a free bet as germany first team i backed 
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Euro 2016...:
    lol are all yout bets apound wynne? todays treble turkeu under 1.5 goals poland under 1,5 goals germany 2.5 goals £10@4-1
    Posted by Gaz680
    I am not a footie fan.
    Just having a small bet to be sociable.
  • edited June 2016
    Bet Details
    ReceiptO/10151841/0003734
    Bet placed at10/06/2016 11:47
    Bet TypeSingle
    Bet ChannelWAP
    Number of lines1
    Stake per line£1.00
    Total stake£1.00
    SettledY
    Number of win lines1
    Number of void lines0
    Returns£1.57
    Refunds£0.00

Selection Details
    Class/SportEvent Type EventMarketDateSelectionNotes
    FootballEuro 2016Germany v Ukraine Full Time Result 12/06/2016 20:00Germany (Win) @ 1.57 Match Played on Neutral Ground.
  • edited June 2016
    todays selections using free bets £3 free bet (germany win) spain win rep ire v sweden under 2.5 goals belgium v italy corect score 2-1 belgium potentilal return £75 sky bet club £50 free bet spain win to nilireland v sweden under 2.5 goals under 35 booking points belgium v italy  5.3-1 potential returns 315£ fingers crossed nearly £400 of two free bets
  • edited June 2016
    big result on the germany game all three bets won nearly £100 profit happy days but i did a silly bet on brazil to win last night n beat 1-0!! so £75 for the evening
  • edited June 2016
    heres a couple of difrent trebles i thought id give a go  spain v czec under 40 booking points 4/6 rep ire v sweden 35/55 booking pts 21/10 belgium italy under 35 points 1/1£5 retutns £51 home teams booking points all three games 20 or more trebble £10 returns £63
  • edited June 2016
    No bets for me on the first game, I'm really interested to see how Spain perform given how I have tipped them to win the whole thing, Part of me wants to back them to score 4+ goals, but given they lost 1-0 to Georgia last time out I think its best to give it a miss!
  • edited June 2016
    Anyone got an angle for the Ireland game?? they look really well matched to me, wouldnt be surprised to see a boring 0-0 or a fiery 3-3 draw! I fancy Long to cause problems with his pace/workrate.
  • edited June 2016
    get on belguim tonight think they are a great bet tonight 11/8  had a few quid on and lukaku anytime belguim win 9/2
  • edited June 2016
    No Angle, Probably won't be surprised to learn I have gone for a 1-1 scoreline.
  • edited June 2016
    i like the look of belgium too, but after how poor they were at the World cup im going to wait and see how they perform tonight before putting any monet their way
  • edited June 2016
    Well played Phantom!!!
  • edited June 2016
    wouldnt be surprised to see 5 or more yellows in this one
  • edited June 2016
    No wins in the Italy Belgium game.

Do get the £3 free bet though and my odds for Italy to win and Pelle E/W for golden boot are looking good value.

Not sure what to make of Austria Hungary, that was an empire not an international football match back in Tikay's day.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Euro 2016...:
    Well played Phantom!!!
    Posted by jordz16

Cheers, resisted the temptation to cash out too.

• edited June 2016
    It seems the money to be made so far has been largely on Correct Score bets. So far I have got six correct scores from ten bets at an average of 6/1 on the FOSP Prediction League and there are at least half a dozen players done better than me. The scores have been pretty predictable.

For what it is worth, I have Austria 2-0 Hungary & Portugal 1-0 Iceland for today.

I found no strong bet to win the Euros pre event so decided to have an "interest" bet on Austria (50/1) to win the event. They are 9/4 to win Group F but I think the 9/2 odds for Austria to win Group F & Portugal to come second are better value as I see Iceland as not quite good enough & Hungary as way too weak. If Austria can beat Portugal, this bet probably wins as it does if Austria & Portugal draw & Austria edge other results.
  • edited June 2016
    Just one bet in this one

Arnautovic to score, 5/2 2pts
  • edited June 2016
    Seems I picked a good day to avoid.

Just lost the £3 free bet on Ronaldo to score from outside the box at the enhanced 11/1. Actually quite pleased his last minute free kick(s) missed.
  • edited June 2016
    We have a little bit more info to work with now...

my bets for the next game

to be carded.. Kucka 9/5 1pt Smolnikov 13/5 1pt

Anytime G/S Mak 11/2

Surprised to see Russia are clear favourites for this one, so going to back Slovakia or Draw at 4/6 3pts