You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November

edited November 2016 in Priority

This is near identical to the recent Sky Poker Premiership, but for PRIORITY PLAYERS ONLY.

It is split into 4 separate weeks, & each week awards a total of £12,500 across 4 different leagues.

More follows shortly, but 2 headlines to get on with:

1) All the details are HERE

2) ONLY players who earn 10,000 points in OCTOBER will be eligible. So you still have 12 full days to earn your 10,000 points in October. 

Comments

• edited October 2016

There are several October Promos running which will help rack up the October points;

Double MTT Points

Today, tomorrow (19th & 20th October), & Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (25th, 26th & 27th) of next week. 

Rewards Accelerator

Friday 28th, Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th October, at selected hours. (2X from 9pm-10pm, 3X from 10pm - 11pm, & 4X from 11pm - Midnight).

Happy Days

2X points on all SNG's on Friday, Saturday & Sunday of this week (21st, 22nd & 23rd of October).  
  • edited October 2016

You can choose from 4 different Leagues, these have differing prize levels. The previous Sky Poker Premiership showed it helped to think tactically when deciding which to go for.

Premier - £5,000 per week for 4 weeks

Champion - £3,500 per week for 4 weeks

League1 - £2,500 per week for 4 weeks

League2  - £1,500 per week for 4 weeks

Each of the 4 weeks are separate, & run from 00.01 on Tuesday until 23.59 on Monday.

It commences on Tuesday 1st November.

The TOP 10 points earners in each week in their chosen League will earn the prizes.
  • edited October 2016

You MUST Opt In to be part of this.

Opt-in will open at 11am on Tuesday 1st November.

The code to Opt In is your chosen league - PREMIER, CHAMPION, LEAGUE1 or LEAGUE2.

• edited October 2016

Any questions, fire away.

Nice bit of Xmas spending money there.

• edited October 2016
    Thank you :) will be back grinding every day next month. 
  • edited November 2016
    I made enough points for priority for the 1st time last month.  I joined a league for this promotion yesterday but was a bit disapointed to not make a leaderboard.  
    I went on live chat just to check I was in the right league and they said I wasn't a priority account and couldn't tell me why not and they would have to get back to me within 48 hours.
    Not sure whether to try towards this promo or not now, its all a bit dissapointing I presumed it would be done automatically.
  • edited November 2016

^^^^^

Hi Mr Fish.

Let me get that checked out for you, there may have been an error, if so, apologies.

It may be tomorrow morning before I can get the Prio Team on it, so bear with them until then,please.

• edited November 2016

^^^

Hi again.

This is being clarified right now.

Will let you know soonest what the outcome is.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: £50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November:
    ^^^ Hi again. This is being clarified right now. Will let you know soonest what the outcome is.
    Posted by Tikay10

Excellent, thanks for your help
  • edited November 2016
    hi tikay

is there any plan on showing how many points people are ?
    would be good to see if theres any point in grinding

ty
  • edited November 2016
    hi tikay is there any plan on showing how many points people are ? would be good to see if theres any point in grinding ty
    Posted by mondo1985
    Hi Mondo,

Yes, the leaderboard will be updated daily, if that is the question you are asking.

Good luck.
  • edited November 2016
    I made enough points for priority for the 1st time last month.  I joined a league for this promotion yesterday but was a bit disapointed to not make a leaderboard.   I went on live chat just to check I was in the right league and they said I wasn't a priority account and couldn't tell me why not and they would have to get back to me within 48 hours. Not sure whether to try towards this promo or not now, its all a bit dissapointing I presumed it would be done automatically.
    Posted by bigfatfish

Hi, I too entered but didn't see my name on the leaderboard, despite earning 660 points yesterday (Tuesday). I was in League1 then, and I just assumed it wasn't enough points to get in the top 10. Although I was surprised. So perhaps you could check mine out too TK.

For what it's worth Gary (Limp2Lose) did appear in the league 2 table, but he's been a priority member longer. In fact I can't see anyone in any leader board who has just become a priority member this month.

Also, I've probably messed things up now as I changed from league1 to league2 because it didn't appear that I was going to get enough points to score in league1.

If you could clear this up, it would be great, but it does look like newbie priority members have been omitted.

Many thanks,

G

P.S. If any new priority members this month have appeared in the tables, please post here, but I don't think there are any, which to me, signifies a possible glitch. If it is an error, can I revert back to league 1 and have my points re-applied for yesterday and today?

With the US elections coming up, would it be topical to say, "We are the dimpled chads of the disenfranchised" :=) I'm sure you guys will sort it.
  • edited November 2016

^^^^

Morning Graham.

Crikey, that's given me a headache to start the day. ;)

I'll pass it Upstairs right away, & let you know what they say.

PS - I realise WHY you changed Leagues, & completely understand why, & I hope this can be properly & fairly resolved, but please be aware, changing Leagues midweek is normally a bad thing. The circumstances here, of course, may be relevant.  

• edited November 2016

Can all those in the Prio Prem please bear in mind these specific T & C's.....

"17. If a player chooses to change leagues, any poker points earned will not count towards the accrual of points in their new chosen league. Only the poker points earned after they have opted into the new league will count.

18. If a player opts in midway through the week, only poker points earned since 00:00:01 that day will count towards the contribution."

• edited November 2016
    Hi Graham

I'm not appearing in the League One leaderboard, but assumed I'd just not earned enough points. However as I've had nothing to acknowledge that I am registered in priority for this month it would be good to check I'm on the list.

I will e mail CC later on.

Matt
  • edited November 2016
    hi tikay is there any plan on showing how many points people are ? would be good to see if theres any point in grinding ty
    Posted by mondo1985
    Hi again bud. I was a bit distracted last night, & may not have answered as well as I might.  

The Daily League Tables are already being published.

You can see them by clicking the drop down menu for each appropriate league
    HERE
  • edited November 2016
    Hi Graham I'm not appearing in the League One leaderboard, but assumed I'd just not earned enough points. However as I've had nothing to acknowledge that I am registered in priority for this month it would be good to check I'm on the list. I will e mail CC later on. Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Hi Accountant Bloke,

I have escalated this & I believe you should hear from them in the next day or so.
  • edited November 2016
    I don't appear either on the leader board. Nor have i received any email etc. saying I am in priority.
    I suspect things are going wrong somewhere.
  • edited November 2016
    I don't appear either on the leader board. Nor have i received any email etc. saying I am in priority. I suspect things are going wrong somewhere.
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Hi Gary,

The issue of players receiving confirmation that they are in Prio is being addressed.

As to not appearing on the Leaderboard, are you sure you earned sufficient points to feature? The numbers are coming in quite high.

What League did you opt in to, & how many points did you earn?
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: £50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November : Hi, I too entered but didn't see my name on the leaderboard, despite earning 660 points yesterday (Tuesday). I was in League1 then, and I just assumed it wasn't enough points to get in the top 10. Although I was surprised. So perhaps you could check mine out too TK. For what it's worth Gary (Limp2Lose) did appear in the league 2 table, but he's been a priority member longer. In fact I can't see anyone in any leader board who has just become a priority member this month. Also, I've probably messed things up now as I changed from league1 to league2 because it didn't appear that I was going to get enough points to score in league1. If you could clear this up, it would be great, but it does look like newbie priority members have been omitted. Many thanks, G P.S. If any new priority members this month have appeared in the tables, please post here, but I don't think there are any, which to me, signifies a possible glitch. If it is an error, can I revert back to league 1 and have my points re-applied for yesterday and today? With the US elections coming up, would it be topical to say, "We are the dimpled chads of the disenfranchised" :=) I'm sure you guys will sort it.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hi Graham, there is a minor discrepancy in the points you earned - you say you earned 660, but The Business make it 630.

However......

Neither figure was enough to get you in the Top 10, & this Leaderboard, so everything was in fact correct.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: £50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November : Hi Graham, there is a minor discrepancy in the points you earned - you say you earned 660, but The Business make it 630. However...... Neither figure was enough to get you in the Top 10, & this Leaderboard, so everything was in fact correct.
    Posted by Tikay10
    It seems league 1 was a popular choice, I made 596 I believe on the 1st day so like you say wasn't enough to feature.

I switched to league 2 yesterday, but I now won't be playing until Sunday so that's this week written off.

Should be even higher numbers when the triple points starts next week.

gl all
  • edited November 2016

^^^^

Yes, I think the Triple Points thing will really rev it up.

Late nights ahoy. I generally log off around 10pm, as my games die then, but think I'll have to just stay on longer, the lure of triple points is too much to resist.  

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: £50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November : Hi Accountant Bloke, I have escalated this & I believe you should hear from them in the next day or so.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers Tikay.  Suspect that I've just not earned enough points to compete with the big boys, but I appreciate you following up for me.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: £50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November : Cheers Tikay.  Suspect that I've just not earned enough points to compete with the big boys, but I appreciate you following up for me.
    Posted by mattprawn
    Thanks Matt.

It's a bit technical, & I'm not even sure I understand it all fully, but a minority of players were not being shown, but this is now being addressed.

PS - it's nearly 10am. Don't you have some numbers to add up or take away? MBN to be a Numbers Bloke.  

• edited November 2016
    I too was league 1 , I assume 675 points was not enough either. Perhaps it should show more than just the top 10 and how many points are being earned as well to avoid this unessessary confusion. Clearly from these messages the players are unsure of whether they are registered, whether they earned enough points to feature and were missed off for some reason, or whether they they just did not earn enough points, also they have no idea how many are required. 

• edited November 2016

I have not received any email, appeared in any of the Leagues yet or even had my Samsung Galaxy Tablet delivered yet. #sortitoutsky

Yours disgruntled,
    Moan-on-Trent.

(might go for Prio in Nov to really give them some headaches) ;)
  • edited November 2016
    I too was league 1 , I assume 675 points was not enough either. Perhaps it should show more than just the top 10 and how many points are being earned as well to avoid this unessessary confusion. Clearly from these messages the players are unsure of whether they are registered, whether they earned enough points to feature and were missed off for some reason, or whether they they just did not earn enough points, also they have no idea how many are required. 
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Hi Gary,

The issue of whether players are correctly registered will be clarified today, I understand.

In take your point, of course, that the confusion means players are unsure where they are, but that should be resolved today. It runs for a month, so once it is bedded down, it'll be as smooth as my bum.    

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: £50,000 PRIORITY Premiership will run in November :  The issue of players receiving confirmation that they are in Prio is being addressed. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    I've been lucky enough to make priority a fair few times in the last 2 years - but I've never received an email from priority until I've had to chase it each time (waiting for confirmation again this time).  A minor gripe I know - but it really shouldn't be so difficult for emails to be sent to people hitting the 10k points each month surely?  
  • edited November 2016

UPDATE

The issue of some players wrongly being omitted has now been addressed. It affected, I believe, around 20 players.

In each case, all the points they have earned since the start of the Promo will be honoured & backdated.

However, you will not see the corrected Leaderboard which reflects this until tomorrow (Friday). So please hang in there until tomorrow, after which everything should be tickity boo. If you have any queries after tomorrow's Leaderboard is published, then post accordingly.

Thanks, & apologies.  

• edited November 2016

In addition....

All players who made Priority for November will receive the e-mail today confirming this.