You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Screen Names

13»

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Screen Names:
    Does that mean I can never be the big cheeze ;-(
    Posted by weecheez1

I went to the substantial effort of signing in in on my phone just to type lol to this :)

• edited January 2017
    If you click " Find A Player"  Type in Tikay you will find he has changed (his) alias few times.
    Love the Tikaysucks      99
  • edited January 2017
    74 :) For information on changing your name by "Deed Poll" please visit the .gov website below. Change Your name by Deed Poll
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Does that mean you can get a new alias for £36? Different bank account? 
  • edited January 2017
      Re: Screen Names posted at 20/1/2017 3:56 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com hhyftrftdr Posts: 5442 First: 12/5/2013 Last: 20/1/2017 In Response to Re: Screen Names : In Response to Re: Screen Names : How many more mistakes like this we don't know about is probably what a lot of people want to know and tbf i ts a pretty big mistake and how could a mistake like this be made in the 1st place. Iknow there s 1 regular poster on here who had his name changed and gave a reason(think he used the wifes card to top up) for it but is there more who have not told people about it also there is pl08 player who suddenly had a digit added . I think most would like to change they're name and start afresh with all the info they have gained on others and the others having nothing on them. Not looking for a arguement tony just asking Oh has anyone been reading the thread on 2+2  Paul Dlugozima (Zima421) and John Racener among group of 5 to scam nearly $500,000 some great stuff on there hookers yayo nose coke holdalls its got everything you really could'nt make the stuff up  was great to start with but seems to be fizzling out now worth a look if any you missed it Posted by churchy18 Think Tikay has already been pretty clear in previous posts. Pretty sure he has not. He has only said a loophole has been closed but they can also be opened again i would imagine and nothing about it being a one off which it is not.
    Posted by churchy18

''I said last night I'd get it sorted first thing this morning, & I did. I did not offer up any waffle or excuses, I said "a mistake was made" & I apologised. I'm not quite sure what else you want me to say.

The circumstances of the error were extremely odd, but, you know, odd things do happen. The loophole has now been blocked''

What else do you want him to say or need clarification on?

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Screen Names : '' I said last night I'd get it sorted first thing this morning, & I did. I did not offer up any waffle or excuses, I said "a mistake was made" & I apologised. I'm not quite sure what else you want me to say.   The circumstances of the error were extremely odd, but, you know, odd things do happen. The loophole has now been blocked'' What else do you want him to say or need clarification on?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Ok the red and blue bits have been answered where?
  • edited January 2017

Can someone give Scousered a nudge  pse.
  • edited January 2017

I think this will make a 100 posts

• edited January 2017
  • edited January 2017
    Does that mean I can never be the big cheeze ;-(
    Posted by weecheez1
    Until you start playing the mains on a regular basis, you shall remain a babybel.
  • edited January 2017
    This thread is making my eyes bleed, mistakes get made. When the World is perfect can someone let me know.

ps where do you find the post count?

shirley people aren't physically tallying them......

• edited January 2017
    This thread is making my eyes bleed, mistakes get made. When the World is perfect can someone let me know. ps where do you find the post count? shirley people aren't physically tallying them......
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Dont be daft...

73 btw
  • edited January 2017
    This thread is making my eyes bleed, mistakes get made. When the World is perfect can someone let me know. ps where do you find the post count? shirley people aren't physically tallying them......
    Posted by HENDRIK62

This forum software shows the post count for each thread when you look at the forum thread index.

• edited January 2017
    Who is going to take us over the line?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Screen Names : Ok the red and blue bits have been answered where?
    Posted by churchy18
    Brian,

If you go back to my original posts, I repeatedly said ordinarily it is not allowed. I used that word for a reason.

There have been certain peculiar circumstances where it has been allowed with good reason, & where it certainly had no bearings on purposes of deception.

In the context of the number of accounts in existence on SB&G or even just here on Sky Poker, the number is too small to measure or be of the slightest significance.

See you at the tables tonight mate.    

• edited January 2017
    How's your week going Tikay?

Have a nice weekend.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Screen Names : Brian, If you go back to my original posts, I repeatedly said ordinarily it is not allowed. I used that word for a reason. There have been certain peculiar circumstances where it has been allowed with good reason, & where it certainly had no bearings on purposes of deception. In the context of the number of accounts in existence on SB&G or even just here on Sky Poker, the number is too small to measure or be of the slightest significance.   See you at the tables tonight mate.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tony you could have let it hit 80 before stopping it will maybe probably come and get some beer money off you well hopefully

hope you have a nice quiet weekend.