You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017

124»

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Oh one other thing I forgot to mention. If you can also add how many winners and how many placed horses you had at the bottom of your selection. I have pasted mine as an example below:

If everyone uses this as a template, it will make it much easier when checking and collating all the scores.

Cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAYORGO's 20/04/2017 removals are:

1:50:  04  CASTLEACRE    9/1                        JP: 3PTS    PP: 3PTS
                06  AKHLAAK    9/1                            JP: 3PTS    PP: 3PTS

2:25:  03  CASTLE HARBOUR    6/1               JP: 5PTS   PP: 5PTS  
                04  ACCESSION    7/1                        JP: 4PTS   PP: 4PTS

3:00:  01  AEOLUS    8/1                             JP: 4PTS   PP: 4PTS
                03  ORNATE    7/1                             JP: 4PTS   PP: -6PTS

3:35:  03  EMINENT    8/1                           JP: -8PTS   PP: -8PTS
                06  RIVET   4/1                                JP:  5PTS    PP: -5PTS

4:10:  02  ISABEL'S ON IT    3/1                JP: 5PTS      PP: -5PTS
                07 SPINNAKA    13/2                       JP: 4PTS     PP: -6PTS

4:45:  03  DAAWY 10/1                             JP: 3PTS     PP: 3PTS     
                04  GLOBETROTTER    10/1              JP: 3PTS    PP: 3PTS

JACKPOT TOTAL:    35 PTS

PLACEPOT TOTAL:  - 5PTS

I HAD ONE WINNER AND FOUR OTHER PLACED HORSES FROM 12 SELECTIONS

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017:
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : Hi Vaigret. I have just had a quick glance at your original post, and all seems correct (via a glancing eye only). Good job following the process! Going forward can you also put your over all scores at the bottom of your original post. Some tricky races for us all today. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    will do
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017:
    I'll be home soon and check mine plus do the others not checked. the reason I never posted my odds until the latest was selected was to make it easier for me to check my points.
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    That would be AWESOME Mickey if you don't mind doing/checking the others.

For the ones that haven't done theirs, if you could copy/paste their selections and try to get it as close to my template above, that'd be great! 

When you do that, make it clear who's selections they are.

TVM indeed.

G
  • edited April 2017
    Hi All

and apologies to graham if this puts a cat amonst the pigeons and has been thought of already or is not possible. The reason I say this is I certainly think Graham and the rest of you are working like hell on this, I am the smallest stakeholder  and I certainly haven't got the time to enter the removals league let alone run it but today seemed to produce a flaw with the removers logic as it stands.

I have noticed the removals are based on removing a certain number of horses in each race surely this is flawed in two ways. Firstly because two horses had to be removed from each race eminent just went out of our selections and we would have gone down when if based on my idea below it might not have been. Secondly surely the final perm should be based on our more fancied horses in each race and not a predetermined number in each race. 

My bright idea :-

The number of horses to be removed should be a number for a day not each race. Eg if Graham has narrowed the fields down to 49  horses in blue and we want a perm containing say 34 horses the removers should look at getting rid of fifteen overall and the perm decided from there.  
    For example 
    Race 1 - 9 selections in blue
    Race 2 - 8 selections
    Race 3 -7 selections
    Race 4- 6 selections 
    Race 5 - 10 selections
    Race 6 -9 selections 

After the removers give their 15 the perm could like this
    Race 1 - 8 selections
    Race 2 - 6 selections
    Race 3- 4 selections
    Race 4- 5 selections
    Race 5- 4 selections
    Race 6- 7 selections

In other words the removers think that race 1 is hard to get rid of horses from those selected but Race 5 is easy to knock ones out of.

I certainly found it hard to knock horses out from some races today but there were others it was easy to knock out. Also I lost points on the last two races because I didnt study them so hard and if there had been other people who did that we might have missed winners in the last races. My suggestion would mean I would only chuck out horses that I was as certain as poss that they should be removed rather than removing them just for the sake of getting to an already predetermined number of horse per each race.

As i said only a thought and the people who have really worked hard on this might have thought this through already , if they had my apols and good lluck to us all.

Terry 

• edited April 2017
    Hi All and apologies to graham if this puts a cat amonst the pigeons and has been thought of already or is not possible. The reason I say this is I certainly think Graham and the rest of you are working like hell on this, I am the smallest stakeholder  and I certainly haven't got the time to enter the removals league let alone run it but today seemed to produce a flaw with the removers logic as it stands. I have noticed the removals are based on removing a certain number of horses in each race surely this is flawed in two ways. Firstly because two horses had to be removed from each race eminent just went out of our selections and we would have gone down when if based on my idea below it might not have been. Secondly surely the final perm should be based on our more fancied horses in each race and not a predetermined number in each race.  My bright idea :- The number of horses to be removed should be a number for a day not each race. Eg if Graham has narrowed the fields down to 49  horses in blue and we want a perm containing say 34 horses the removers should look at getting rid of fifteen overall and the perm decided from there.   For example  Race 1 - 9 selections in blue Race 2 - 8 selections Race 3 -7 selections Race 4- 6 selections  Race 5 - 10 selections Race 6 -9 selections  After the removers give their 15 the perm could like this Race 1 - 8 selections Race 2 - 6 selections Race 3- 4 selections Race 4- 5 selections Race 5- 4 selections Race 6- 7 selections In other words the removers think that race 1 is hard to get rid of horses from those selected but Race 5 is easy to knock ones out of. I certainly found it hard to knock horses out from some races today but there were others it was easy to knock out. Also I lost points on the last two races because I didnt study them so hard and if there had been other people who did that we might have missed winners in the last races. My suggestion would mean I would only chuck out horses that I was as certain as poss that they should be removed rather than removing them just for the sake of getting to an already predetermined number of horse per each race. As i said only a thought and the people who have really worked hard on this might have thought this through already , if they had my apols and good lluck to us all. Terry 
    Posted by vaigret

Hi, thanks for this Vaigret.

That was pretty much how we did it to start with tbh.

I gave people much more flexibility than I did on this occasion.

Remember however, I am not going to remove ALL of the suggestions, just those most picked. I also have an idea of the size of the perm I wanted to do, and I wanted to make it tough in some races purposely to put people in a tight spot, as practice.

I also did it this way, as I was thinking "Placepot" and a smaller perm, as it was not the Jackpot meeting.

I think for go live a HYBRID is the answer. I will say something like remove 12 horses in total, but at least 3 from each of LEGS 3 and LEG 5 say (the big handicaps for example)

I just chose from a practise point of view to make it tough rather than optimal, to force people to remove horses that were not just the outsiders.

However, I very much agree with your thought process here and feel a Hybrid is the solution.

Cheers,

G

P.S. It doesn't matter if you have 1 share or 100 shares, if your thought process/suggestion has merit, I will listen. TY for the feedback. I am glad you came forward with this, and I completely understand why you brought it up as it has much merit. It is well thought out feedback like this that will help us to succeed. It is a useful reminder for me, to make sure that I don't "tie people's hands" too tightly.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 :   Hi G,   Yes can create spreadsheet.   R
    Posted by zadoc

Great stuff.

How's the spreadsheet looking Roger?

Cheers,

G
  • edited April 2017
    1.50 6 Akhlaag 8-1 jp 3pts pp 3pts 1.50 4 castleacre 9-1 jp 3pts pp 3pts 2.25 3 castle harbour 5-1  jp5pts  pp 5pts 2.25 mix and mingle 11/2 jp -6pts pp -6pts 3.00 1 aeolus 7-1 jp 4pts pp 4pts 3.00 3 ornate 15/2 jp 4pts pp -6pts 3.35 7 war decree 2-1  jp 5pts pp 5pts 3.35 5 larchmont lad 9/2 5pts pp 5pts 4.10 7 spinnaka 13/2 jp 4pts pp -6pts 4.10 2 isabel's on it 11/4 jp 5pts pp -5pts 4.45 9 pealer  5-1 jp 5pts pp 5pts 4.45 3 daawy  10-1 jp 3pts pp 3pts jackpot 40 pts  placepot  pts 10 i had ONE winner and FOUR placed horses from 12 selections
    Posted by mkgunner

Hi MK, I agree with your totals.

Great removals in the form of Larchmont Lad and War Decree btw.

Cheers,

G
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : Hi, thanks for this Vaigret. That was pretty much how we did it to start with tbh. I gave people much more flexibility than I did on this occasion. Remember however, I am not going to remove ALL of the suggestions, just those most picked. I also have an idea of the size of the perm I wanted to do, and I wanted to make it tough in some races purposely to put people in a tight spot, as practice. I also did it this way, as I was thinking "Placepot" and a smaller perm, as it was not the Jackpot meeting. I think for go live a HYBRID is the answer. I will say something like remove 12 horses in total, but at least 3 from each of LEGS 3 and LEG 5 say (the big handicaps for example) I just chose from a practise point of view to make it tough rather than optimal, to force people to remove horses that were not just the outsiders. However, I very much agree with your thought process here and feel a Hybrid is the solution. Cheers, G P.S. It doesn't matter if you have 1 share or 100 shares, if your thought process/suggestion has merit, I will listen. TY for the feedback. I am glad you came forward with this, and I completely understand why you brought it up as it has much merit. It is well thought out feedback like this that will help us to succeed. It is a useful reminder for me, to make sure that I don't "tie people's hands" too tightly.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Graham

thanks for your positivity , we are in capable hands and all looks good.

and thanks  to all your team for their hard work. Bring it on
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : Hi MK, I agree with your totals. Great removals in the form of Larchmont Lad and War Decree btw. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    cheers graham,
    glad i got there in the end,hope u understand where i went wrong,was not about from early this morning to late afternoon so just went straight onto sporting life results and took sp prices from there to do points as i did not read all thread.

cheers

dean
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : cheers graham, glad i got there in the end,hope u understand where i went wrong,was not about from early this morning to late afternoon so just went straight onto sporting life results and took sp prices from there to do points as i did not read all thread.   cheers             dean
    Posted by mkgunner
    Yes no problem Dean, easily done, although you understand my reasoning for wanting to use the LATEST column right?
  • edited April 2017
    WYNNE'S SELECTIONS 

Newmarket
    1.50 03 Hilario 6/1                     JP 4PTS PP 4PTS
           06 Akhlaaq 8/1                    JP 3PTS PP 3PTS

2.25 03 Castle Harbour 13/2     JP 5PTS PP 5PTS
           05 Mix And Mingle 8/1          JP -6PTS PP -6PTS

3.00 01 Aeolus 8/1                       JP 4PTS PP 4PTS
           04 Tasleet 13/2                      NON RUNNER

3.35 03 Eminent 15/2                   JP -8PTS PP -8PTS
           05 Larchmount Lad 5/1          JP 5PTS PP 5PTS

4.10 02 Isabel's On It 5/2             JP 5PTS PP -5PTS
           07 Spinnaka 4/1                        JP 5PTS PP -4PTS

4.45 04 Globe Trotter 8/1               JP 3PTS PP 3PTS
           11 Tamleek 9/2                          JP -5PTS PP -5PTS

wynnes selection check wynne please

JACKPOT POINTS 15PTS 
    PLACEPOT POINTS -5 

WYNNE HAD 3 WINNERS AND 2 OTHER PLACED HORSES FROM 11 SELECTIONS
  • edited April 2017
    WYNNE'S SELECTIONS  Newmarket 1.50 03 Hilario 6/1                     JP 4PTS PP 4PTS        06 Akhlaaq 8/1                    JP 3PTS PP 3PTS 2.25 03 Castle Harbour 13/2     JP 5PTS PP 5PTS        05 Mix And Mingle 8/1          JP -6PTS PP -6PTS 3.00 01 Aeolus 8/1                       JP 4PTS PP 4PTS        04 Tasleet 13/2                       NON RUNNER 3.35 03 Eminent 15/2                   JP -8PTS PP -8PTS        05 Larchmount Lad 5/1          JP 5PTS PP 5PTS 4.10 02 Isabel's On It 5/2             JP 5PTS PP -5PTS        07 Spinnaka 4/1                          JP 5PTS PP - 4PTS 4.45 04 Globe Trotter 8/1               JP 3PTS PP 3PTS        11 Tamleek 9/2                          JP - 5PTS PP - 5PTS wynnes selection check wynne please
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Hi Micky, please can you add the two totals to this post and also how many winners and placed horses, as per my template a few posts back.

Thanks again.

Graham
  • edited April 2017
    Template posted again here:

STAYORGO's 20/04/2017 removals are:

1:50:  04  CASTLEACRE    9/1                        JP: 3PTS    PP: 3PTS
                06  AKHLAAK    9/1                            JP: 3PTS    PP: 3PTS

2:25:  03  CASTLE HARBOUR    6/1               JP: 5PTS   PP: 5PTS  
                04  ACCESSION    7/1                        JP: 4PTS   PP: 4PTS

3:00:  01  AEOLUS    8/1                             JP: 4PTS   PP: 4PTS
                03  ORNATE    7/1                             JP: 4PTS   PP: -6PTS

3:35:  03  EMINENT    8/1                           JP: -8PTS   PP: -8PTS
                06  RIVET   4/1                                JP:  5PTS    PP: -5PTS

4:10:  02  ISABEL'S ON IT    3/1                JP: 5PTS      PP: -5PTS
                07 SPINNAKA    13/2                       JP: 4PTS     PP: -6PTS

4:45:  03  DAAWY 10/1                             JP: 3PTS     PP: 3PTS     
                04  GLOBETROTTER    10/1              JP: 3PTS    PP: 3PTS

JACKPOT TOTAL:    35 PTS

PLACEPOT TOTAL:  - 5PTS

STAYORGO HAD ONE WINNER AND FOUR OTHER PLACED HORSES FROM 12 SELECTIONS
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : Yes no problem Dean, easily done, although you understand my reasoning for wanting to use the LATEST column right?
    Posted by StayOrGo
    To be fair to MK I did exactly the same thing, I corrected after reading through the thread, but yes Graham your reasoning makes perfect sense to me.
  • edited April 2017
    i'll have a go at this removers lark to go                                                         jackpot                               placepot 1.50 Akhleeq                                                  3pts                                  3pts  Castle acre                                                    3pts                                  3pts 2.25  Mix and Mingle                                              -6pts                                   -6pts  Castle harbour                                              5pts                                     5pts 3.00 Kassia                                                        4pts                                        4pts  Aeolus                                                      4pts                                         4pts 3.35      Benbati                                                        4pts                                         4pts   Rivet                                                        5pts                                        -5pts 4.10 Spinaka                                               4pts                                       -6pts  Tomtris                                                      -5pts                                        -5pts 4.45 Daawy                                             3pts                                            3pts  Tamleek                                                    -5pts                                          -5pts
    Posted by vaigret

perfect

JACKPOT POINTS 19 
    PLACEPOT -1 

3 WINNERS AND 2 OTHER PLACED HORSES FROM 12 SELECTIONS

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : Yes no problem Dean, easily done, although you understand my reasoning for wanting to use the LATEST column right?
    Posted by StayOrGo
    yeah all understood,am i right ur from st neots graham?im up there tomorrow night at the rafa club huntingdonn rd,near u?
  • edited April 2017
    When all of today's remover results are recorded and verified, I will update the over all Placepot and Jackpot remover standings.

Cheers,

G
  • edited April 2017
    1.50: 03 HILARIO 5/1 JP 4PTS PP 4PTS 1.50: 06 AKHLAAQ 15/2 JP 3PTS PP 3PTS 2.25: 04 ACCESSION 6/1 JP 4PTS PP 4PTS 2.25: 05 MIX AND MINGLE 7/1 JP -6PTS     PP -6PTS 3.00: 03 ORNATE 6/1 JP 4PTS PP -6PTS 3.00: 06 KASSIA 8/1 JP 6PTS PP 6PTS 3.35: 01 BENBATL 9/2 JP 6PTS PP 6PTS 3.35: 03 EMINENT 7/1 JP -8PTS  PP -8PTS 4.10: 02 ISABELS ON IT 9/4 JP 5PTS PP -5PTS 4.10: 07 SPINNAKA 4/1 JP 4PTS PP -6PTS 4.45: 04 GLOBETROTTER 13/2 JP 3PTS PP 3PTS 4.45: 09 PEALER 11/2 JP 5PTS PP 3PTS JP 30 POINTS PP -2 POINTS I HAD 2 WINNERS AND 3 PLACES FROM 12 SELECTIONS
    Posted by Snuffer
    PERFECT
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : yeah all understood,am i right ur from st neots graham?im up there tomorrow night at the rafa club huntingdonn rd,near u?
    Posted by mkgunner
    I have just move from St Neots a couple of years ago. I live near the Tesco/Cineworld complex in Huntingdon.

I used to live in Eynesbury, St Neots, just off Carnavon Road. (Spelt wrong)
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: PLACEPOT AND JACKPOT REMOVERS NEWMARKET THURS 20TH APRIL 2017 : I have just move from St Neots a couple of years ago. I live near the Tesco/Cineworld complex in Huntingdon. I used to live in Eynesbury, St Neots, just off Carnavon Road. (Spelt wrong)
    Posted by StayOrGo
    yeah i know it,my missus use to live in cromwell rd
  • edited April 2017
    JORDZ SELECTIONS

1.50 Akhlaaq                JP 3PTS PP 3PTS
    1.50 Castleacre             JP 3PTS PP 3PTS

2.25 Mix and mingle       JP -6PTS PP -6PTS
    2.25 Castle harbour        JP 5PTS PP 5PTS

3.00 Kassia                    JP 4PTS PP 4PTS
    3.00 Aeolus                    JP 6PTS PP 6PTS

3.35 Eminent                  JP -8PTS PP -8PTS
    3.35 Larchmont lad          JP 5PTS PP 5PTS

4.10 Spinnaka                  JP 4PTS PP -6PTS
    4.10 Manaahil                   JP 5PTS PP 5PTS

4.45 Daawy                      JP 3PTS PP 3PTS
    4.45 Peeler                       JP 5PTS PP 5PTS

29 JACKPOT POINTS 
    19 PLACEPOT POINTS AWESOME EFFORT! 

2 WINNERS WITH 1 OTHER PLACED FROM 12 SELECTIONS

• edited April 2017
      1:50:  04  CASTLEACRE    9/1                          JP:  3PTS     PP:  3PTS               06  AKHLAAK    8/1                               JP:  3PTS     PP:  3PTS   2:25:  03  CASTLE HARBOUR    13/2                 JP:  5PTS    PP:  5PTS             04  ACCESSION    6/1                            JP:  4PTS    PP:  4PTS   3:00:  01  AEOLUS    8/1                                 JP:  4PTS    PP:  4PTS             04  TASLEET    13/2                               NON RUNNER   3:35:  03  EMINENT    15/2                              JP:  -8PTS   PP:  -8PTS             05  LARCHMONT LAD    5/1                    JP:  5PTS   PP:  5PTS    4:10:  07  SPINAKA    4/1                                JP:  4PTS   PP:  -6PTS             08  TOMYRIS    7/2                               JP:  -5PTS   PP:   -5PTS     4:45:  09  PEALER    12/1                                JP:  5pts   pp:   5pts             11  TAMLEEK    9/2                               JP:  -5PTS    PP:   -5PTS
    Posted by zadoc
    PERFECT

JACKPOT POINTS ARE 11 

PLACEPOT POINTS 1 POINTS 

ZADOC HAD 3 WINNERS WITH 1 OTHER PLACED FROM 11 SELECTIONS.
  • edited April 2017
    Hi Micky, thx for doing these.

There is a bit of confusion here, and your way may be best, but the way I have been recording it to date is to NOT count the winners as PLACED as well, hence in my template I state:

I HAD ONE WINNER AND FOUR OTHER PLACED HORSES FROM 12 SELECTIONS

I added the word OTHER for clarity (So really I had 5 places, but I am not counting the winner as placed in the statement above)

Now that I have decided to go with that way of recording, can you please amend the statements at the bottom and NOT count the winner as a placed horse.

Cheers,

G
  • edited April 2017
    WYNNE'S SELECTIONS  Newmarket 1.50 03 Hilario 6/1                     JP 4PTS PP 4PTS        06 Akhlaaq 8/1                    JP 3PTS PP 3PTS 2.25 03 Castle Harbour 13/2     JP 5PTS PP 5PTS        05 Mix And Mingle 8/1          JP -6PTS PP -6PTS 3.00 01 Aeolus 8/1                       JP 4PTS PP 4PTS        04 Tasleet 13/2                       NON RUNNER 3.35 03 Eminent 15/2                   JP -8PTS PP -8PTS        05 Larchmount Lad 5/1          JP 5PTS PP 5PTS 4.10 02 Isabel's On It 5/2             JP 5PTS PP -5PTS        07 Spinnaka 4/1                          JP 5PTS PP - 4PTS 4.45 04 Globe Trotter 8/1               JP 3PTS PP 3PTS        11 Tamleek 9/2                          JP - 5PTS PP - 5PTS wynnes selection check wynne please JACKPOT POINTS 15PTS WITH 3 WINNERS FROM 11 SELECTIONS PLACEPOT POINTS -5 WITH 5 PLACED FROM 11 SELECTIONS
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Thanks !
  • edited April 2017
    Hi Micky, thx for doing these. There is a bit of confusion here, and your way may be best, but the way I have been recording it to date is to NOT count the winners as PLACED as well, hence in my template I state: I HAD ONE WINNER AND FOUR OTHER PLACED HORSES FROM 12 SELECTIONS I added the word OTHER for clarity (So really I had 5 places, but I am not counting the winner as placed in the statement above) Now that I have decided to go with that way of recording, can you please amend the statements at the bottom and NOT count the winner as a placed horse. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hi Micky, if you could please post on here when you have done the above for the players who's cards you have marked and your own.

I will then update the over all standings.

Cheers,

G
  • edited April 2017
    DONE
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Great, thanks mate!
  • edited April 2017
    1.50 6 Akhlaag 8-1 jp 3pts pp 3pts 1.50 4 castleacre 9-1 jp 3pts pp 3pts 2.25 3 castle harbour 5-1  jp5pts  pp 5pts 2.25 mix and mingle 11/2 jp -6pts pp -6pts 3.00 1 aeolus 7-1 jp 4pts pp 4pts 3.00 3 ornate 15/2 jp 4pts pp -6pts 3.35 7 war decree 2-1  jp 5pts pp 5pts 3.35 5 larchmont lad 9/2 5pts pp 5pts 4.10 7 spinnaka 13/2 jp 4pts pp -6pts 4.10 2 isabel's on it 11/4 jp 5pts pp -5pts 4.45 9 pealer  5-1 jp 5pts pp 5pts 4.45 3 daawy  10-1 jp 3pts pp 3pts jackpot 40 pts  placepot  pts 10 i had ONE winner and FOUR placed horses from 12 selections
    Posted by mkgunner
    As per my comments to Micky. For recording purposes this will count as 1 winner and 3 places not 4 places as I am not counting the winner in placed totals.

Cheers,

G