You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Major MTT Strength

Comments

• edited June 2017

I tracked this every day for two years

the percentage of winning players in mtts is 18%

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength:
    I tracked this every day for two years the percentage of winning players in mtts is 18%
    Posted by aussie09

All MTTs on the site?
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : All MTTs on the site?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    May also include DYMs/STTs
  • edited June 2017
    Am I in this 18%?
  • edited June 2017
    I tracked this every day for two years the percentage of winning players in mtts is 18%
    Posted by aussie09
    That is for MTTs only, and not all MTTs, just the one that meet the criteria for inclusion on your site?

If SNGs and MTTs and considered collectively... Sharkscope had displayed in their FAQ section for several years that 1/3 of the screennames on their database were in profit; 2/3 were not.

If only MTT's are considered then the figure is around 18% but this counts players who may have never played poker before who open up 1 or 2 games, decide they hate it and leave. If you make the threshold a minimum of 100 games played then the figure is 40% according to someone who ran their entire players database from Stars.

Linky
  • edited June 2017
    Am I in this 18%?
    Posted by tomgoodun
    hi tom, yes you're in.

• edited June 2017

for interest, i looked at the latest figures for this.

in 2017, there have been 27,034 unique players in 3,561 major tournaments.

the number of players in profit is 4,489 which is 16.6%.

i also looked at how these players have faired over the past 4 years (1 Jan 2014 to date).  given the same 27,034 unique players in 22,282 major tournaments, the number of players in profit is 5,521 which is 19.3%.

• edited June 2017

27,034 unique players in 3,561 major tournaments.
    the number of players in profit is 4,489 which is 16.6%.

43,128 unique players in 7,725 major tournaments.
    the number of players in profit is 6,995 which is 16.2%.

46,514 unique players in 7,756 major tournaments.
    the number of players in profit is 7,120 which is 15.3%.

38,383 unique players in 3,240 major tournaments.
    the number of players in profit is 5,797 which is 15.2%.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : yes, very true.  it is just a matter of what is the best way of evaluating best.  i certainly dislike the old way of assessing best by totalling returns.  mine is a combination of quantity and quality.  i choose the method that can be argued against less than alternatives methods.  what i do is assess performance by a standard test.  the mtts are the top games, no cash, no sngs, no freerolls, no this, no that.  therefore the standardised  "test" i use is a truer test of ability and achievement.  it is more readily calibrated, interpreted and performances compared. what it gives me is the ability to know how good someone is likely to be.  no matter, it all is subject to what cards are dealt. the ukops high roller question ... we will know better when it next runs.  there is no allowance made for size of buy-in, nor should there be imo.  the players are the same, just a reduced skill range probably.  i think i would see a ok to hard game .  the entrants mix will include a higher number of wealthy average players plus more good players.
    Posted by aussie09

hi matt,

prompted by your post, i looked at the games played on the last day of UKOPS, including the high roller.  the strength of each mtt is as follows

5pm £11 - best player proportion of field 88% - factor 7 - hard
    7pm £22 - best player proportion of field 85% - factor 7 - hard
    8pm £110 - best player proportion of field 91% - factor 8 - hard
    8:30pm £5.50 - best player proportion of field 74% - factor 5 - soft
    9pm £22 - best player proportion of field 89% - factor 7 - hard
    10pm £55 - best player proportion of field 95% - factor 9 - OMG

and the high roller...

7:30pm £530 - best player proportion of field 80% - factor 6 - ok

counter-intuitive.  you'd think that the high roller would be OMG level.  it is simply OK.  my thinking is that there was a high number of wealthy average players.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : hi matt, prompted by your post, i looked at the games played on the last day of UKOPS, including the high roller.  the strength of each mtt is as follows 5pm £11 - best player proportion of field 88% - factor 7 - hard 7pm £22 - best player proportion of field 85% - factor 7 - hard 8pm £110 - best player proportion of field 91% - factor 8 - hard 8:30pm £5.50 - best player proportion of field 74% - factor 5 - soft 9pm £22 - best player proportion of field 89% - factor 7 - hard 10pm £55 - best player proportion of field 95% - factor 9 - OMG and the high roller... 7:30pm £530 - best player proportion of field 80% - factor 6 - ok counter-intuitive.  you'd think that the high roller would be OMG level.  it is simply OK.  my thinking is that there was a high number of wealthy average players. .
    Posted by aussie09
    Rob, it may not just be wealthy as appose to those thinking this is their chance to mix it with the big boys and get the big cash that has eluded them.. :)
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : Rob, it may not just be wealthy as appose to those thinking this is their chance to mix it with the big boys and get the big cash that has eluded them.. :)
    Posted by nmongoosez

yes, that's probably it.

• edited June 2017
    2017 27,034 unique players in 3,561 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 4,489 which is 16.6%. 2016 43,128 unique players in 7,725 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 6,995 which is 16.2%. 2015 46,514 unique players in 7,756 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 7,120 which is 15.3%. 2014 38,383 unique players in 3,240 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 5,797 which is 15.2%.
    Posted by aussie09
    Hey Aussie,

The main point I was contending is that "very few players are profitable". I know there are difficulties in quantifying that statement but to me, "few players" may fall in the ballpark of the figures we are citing but, to me at least, "very few players" suggests that hardly anyone would be in profit. I personally don't think 15-33% (whatever the precise figure may be) would count as "very few" but rather 'some players' or even a 'minorty of players'. 

Trying to figure out exactly what % of players are profitable is no mean feat. The answer anyone comes up with is going to be so methodologically dependent. If we count a player who had ever lost a single game as a 'losing player' (as they had actually lost a game) and players who had ever won a game as a 'winning player' then we would get precise figures that would show similar values over any sample size. This methodology would of course not provide figures that are either useful or that drive at the essence of the question at hand.

The methodology you are using is far more useful than the approach I have just mentioned. However if we are compiling stats and making general inferences from them, as to 'how many players are profitable', then we really need to be able to spot the limitations of the methodology we are using if we are going to make inferences from them with any real degree of confidence. 

In that light... I do not doubt for a second that your figures are accurate for what you are measuring. This and any post I have made are also not intended to be a pop at yourself in any shape or form; they are simply an attempt to get towards a more accurate figure for the topic at hand. The factors you are measuring however do not necessarily provide a robust method from which results can be used with a high degree of confidence to make generalisations regarding what % of poker players overall are actually in profit.

The approach you are using discounts SNGs which are a completely different dynamic and make up the majority of tournament games played on most sites. You are measuring 3000-8000 tourneys per year, there are probably that amount of SNGs played on the site in a day. The tourneys you are getting results from are also 'only certain tourneys' which meet the criteria for inclusion on your site.

Obviously for efficiency and logistical reasons you are also not able to account for freerolls and rakeback which have a significant influence on whether someone is profitable or not. There are a quite a lot of players who are around break even or marginal losers who after rakeback make a steady profit. I would question any approach that classed these players (players who were regularly cashing out) as players who lost money at poker.

Now do the methods I have mentioned provide us with empirical answers we can place loads of confidence in and make generalisations from? I would say no, absolutely not! I would say however that they are more inclusive than the method you are using. The Sharkscope method for example is simply counting how many usernames on their database are in profit. This method has used much less filtering and therefore is considering many more factors so I would say we can use it to identify trends at least. The general pattern when including more factors seems to indicate that more players than what we might think seem to be making a profit.

There are even problems agreeing on what a 'poker player' is. If I mow my front lawn it doesn't make me a gardener? So does playing 1 or 2 poker games make you a 'poker player'? I mean I messed around on a surf board once in LA, does that make me a surfer? If we discount people who have played an odd game in their life then profitability results are drastically altered. 

On top of that we haven't even given a thought to another massive dynamic which probably accounts for the bulk of online poker play... cash games.

As mentioned at the start of this overly long ramble... To take on the question that is "What percentage of poker players are profitable", is to take on a huge question. To get any results that actually come close to being empirical would require conducting a major research project. I don't pretend to have all the answers for a second. I would just suggest that the figure looks, to me at least, to be more than "very few players".

P.S. The main reason I wrote that long ramble is that I personally feel this is an important question. If the general public (potential future poker players) feel that a higher percentage of players lose money that what is actually the case... It will put a lot of people off of playing poker before they have ever even considered picking up a virtual chip.
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : Hey Aussie, The main point I was contending is that "very few players are profitable". I know there are difficulties in quantifying that statement but to me, "few players" may fall in the ballpark of the figures we are citing but, to me at least, "very few players" suggests that hardly anyone would be in profit. I personally don't think 15-33% (whatever the precise figure may be) would count as "very few" but rather 'some players' or even a 'minorty of players'.  Trying to figure out exactly what % of players are profitable is no mean feat. The answer anyone comes up with is going to be so methodologically dependent. If we count a player who had ever lost a single game as a 'losing player' (as they had actually lost a game) and players who had ever won a game as a 'winning player' then we would get precise figures that would show similar values over any sample size. This methodology would of course not provide figures that are either useful or that drive at the essence of the question at hand. The methodology you are using is far more useful than the approach I have just mentioned. However if we are compiling stats and making general inferences from them, as to 'how many players are profitable', then we really need to be able to spot the limitations of the methodology we are using if we are going to make inferences from them with any real degree of confidence.  In that light... I do not doubt for a second that your figures are accurate for what you are measuring. This and any post I have made are also not intended to be a pop at yourself in any shape or form; they are simply an attempt to get towards a more accurate figure for the topic at hand. The factors you are measuring however do not necessarily provide a robust method from which results can be used with a high degree of confidence to make generalisations regarding what % of poker players overall are actually in profit. The approach you are using discounts SNGs which are a completely different dynamic and make up the majority of tournament games played on most sites. You are measuring 3000-8000 tourneys per year, there are probably that amount of SNGs played on the site in a day. The tourneys you are getting results from are also 'only certain tourneys' which meet the criteria for inclusion on your site. Obviously for efficiency and logistical reasons you are also not able to account for freerolls and rakeback which have a significant influence on whether someone is profitable or not. There are a quite a lot of players who are around break even or marginal losers who after rakeback make a steady profit. I would question any approach that classed these players (players who were regularly cashing out) as players who lost money at poker. Now do the methods I have mentioned provide us with empirical answers we can place loads of confidence in and make generalisations from? I would say no, absolutely not! I would say however that they are more inclusive than the method you are using. The Sharkscope method for example is simply counting how many usernames on their database are in profit. This method has used much less filtering and therefore is considering many more factors so I would say we can use it to identify trends at least. The general pattern when including more factors seems to indicate that more players than what we might think seem to be making a profit. There are even problems agreeing on what a 'poker player' is. If I mow my front lawn it doesn't make me a gardener? So does playing 1 or 2 poker games make you a 'poker player'? I mean I messed around on a surf board once in LA, does that make me a surfer? If we discount people who have played an odd game in their life then profitability results are drastically altered.  On top of that we haven't even given a thought to another massive dynamic which probably accounts for the bulk of online poker play... cash games. As mentioned at the start of this overly long ramble... To take on the question that is "What percentage of poker players are profitable", is to take on a huge question. To get any results that actually come close to being empirical would require conducting a major research project. I don't pretend to have all the answers for a second. I would just suggest that the figure looks, to me at least, to be more than "very few players". P.S. The main reason I wrote that long ramble is that I personally feel this is an important question. If the general public (potential future poker players) feel that a higher percentage of players lose money that what is actually the case... It will put a lot of people off of playing poker before they have ever even considered picking up a virtual chip.
    Posted by markycash
    gosh marky, that's a lot of typing.

just to mention one or two things... i talked only of "few" players, which i think holds true with fewer than 18% make a profit in mtts.

also note that this thread is about strength in mtts.  it has been taken a bit off track to talk of assessing profitable player in poker in general.

my purpose has been to have reliable stats to compare player performances.  if you include sng you move away from a measure that is meaningful.  including cash is not practical, neither my site or sharkscope take cash into account.

it remains that only 1 in 6 make a profit in mtts.  i think many would be suprised that it was so few. i was.

i disagree that a player who win one tournament should be called a winning player when they may have lost numerous others.

for me, a winning player is one who makes a profit.

the factors i measure do provide a robust method from which results can be used with a high degree of confidence to assess performance.

i make no generalisation regarding what % of poker players are actually in profit from major mtts.  they are facts.

i discount SNGs which are a completely different dynamic with good reason.  sngs, freeroles etc distort the numbers and the interpretation of figures becomes unreliable and less meaningful.

rakeback is almost insignificant when assesing the percentage of profitable players.  i would guess that it would add less than 1% to the percentage of winning players.

i think your methodology is not the best.  you really need to be more qualitative and quantitive.  you use polarised definitions of a winning and a losing player.  it is more than someone who has won one tournament, or someone who has lost every tournament.  there is a big, measureable and meaningful grey area in between these groups.

finally, i have long known the perentage of players who make a profit in mtts.  as i said, i tracked this for 2 years and it has remained constant.  i have never posted about this and have only mentioned, "few" until it was questioned here in earlier posts.

incidentally, if we wanted to assess players by sngs dyms we would see a percentage of profitable players nearing 40%.  rake takes a percentage and skill skews the results a little afterwards.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : i disagree that a player who win one tournament should be called a winning player when they may have lost numerous others. for me, a winning player is one who makes a profit.
    Posted by aussie09

I agree, I wasn't proposing that.

My bad on the 'very few'.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : Hey Aussie, The main point I was contending is that "very few players are profitable". I know there are difficulties in quantifying that statement but to me, "few players" may fall in the ballpark of the figures we are citing but, to me at least, "very few players" suggests that hardly anyone would be in profit. I personally don't think 15-33% (whatever the precise figure may be) would count as "very few" but rather 'some players' or even a 'minorty of players'.  Trying to figure out exactly what % of players are profitable is no mean feat. The answer anyone comes up with is going to be so methodologically dependent. If we count a player who had ever lost a single game as a 'losing player' (as they had actually lost a game) and players who had ever won a game as a 'winning player' then we would get precise figures that would show similar values over any sample size. This methodology would of course not provide figures that are either useful or that drive at the essence of the question at hand. The methodology you are using is far more useful than the approach I have just mentioned. However if we are compiling stats and making general inferences from them, as to 'how many players are profitable', then we really need to be able to spot the limitations of the methodology we are using if we are going to make inferences from them with any real degree of confidence.  In that light... I do not doubt for a second that your figures are accurate for what you are measuring. This and any post I have made are also not intended to be a pop at yourself in any shape or form; they are simply an attempt to get towards a more accurate figure for the topic at hand. The factors you are measuring however do not necessarily provide a robust method from which results can be used with a high degree of confidence to make generalisations regarding what % of poker players overall are actually in profit. The approach you are using discounts SNGs which are a completely different dynamic and make up the majority of tournament games played on most sites. You are measuring 3000-8000 tourneys per year, there are probably that amount of SNGs played on the site in a day. The tourneys you are getting results from are also 'only certain tourneys' which meet the criteria for inclusion on your site. Obviously for efficiency and logistical reasons you are also not able to account for freerolls and rakeback which have a significant influence on whether someone is profitable or not. There are a quite a lot of players who are around break even or marginal losers who after rakeback make a steady profit. I would question any approach that classed these players (players who were regularly cashing out) as players who lost money at poker. Now do the methods I have mentioned provide us with empirical answers we can place loads of confidence in and make generalisations from? I would say no, absolutely not! I would say however that they are more inclusive than the method you are using. The Sharkscope method for example is simply counting how many usernames on their database are in profit. This method has used much less filtering and therefore is considering many more factors so I would say we can use it to identify trends at least. The general pattern when including more factors seems to indicate that more players than what we might think seem to be making a profit. There are even problems agreeing on what a 'poker player' is. If I mow my front lawn it doesn't make me a gardener? So does playing 1 or 2 poker games make you a 'poker player'? I mean I messed around on a surf board once in LA, does that make me a surfer? If we discount people who have played an odd game in their life then profitability results are drastically altered.  On top of that we haven't even given a thought to another massive dynamic which probably accounts for the bulk of online poker play... cash games. As mentioned at the start of this overly long ramble... To take on the question that is "What percentage of poker players are profitable", is to take on a huge question. To get any results that actually come close to being empirical would require conducting a major research project. I don't pretend to have all the answers for a second. I would just suggest that the figure looks, to me at least, to be more than "very few players". P.S. The main reason I wrote that long ramble is that I personally feel this is an important question. If the general public (potential future poker players) feel that a higher percentage of players lose money that what is actually the case... It will put a lot of people off of playing poker before they have ever even considered picking up a virtual chip.
    Posted by markycash
    another great post marky wouldn't fancy my chances playing you at scrabble :-)

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : This part isn't true. Well I guess it depends what you mean by very few. I read a credible article a couple of years ago which suggested the amount of winning players was higher than most people thought. I cannot find that article but I have found a similar one written by Sharkscope who obviously have access to a lot of data. The article suggests that there is a lot of variation between sites and games but overall it states that in 2014 22% of Tournament players were profitable. This was down from 26% in 2009. For Sky the figure was 27%. Also that isn't even considering rakeback. Link to article...  Profitable player %
    Posted by markycash
    Are you trying to make the stats fit what you would like them to be?

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : hi matt, prompted by your post, i looked at the games played on the last day of UKOPS, including the high roller.  the strength of each mtt is as follows 5pm £11 - best player proportion of field 88% - factor 7 - hard 7pm £22 - best player proportion of field 85% - factor 7 - hard 8pm £110 - best player proportion of field 91% - factor 8 - hard 8:30pm £5.50 - best player proportion of field 74% - factor 5 - soft 9pm £22 - best player proportion of field 89% - factor 7 - hard 10pm £55 - best player proportion of field 95% - factor 9 - OMG and the high roller... 7:30pm £530 - best player proportion of field 80% - factor 6 - ok counter-intuitive.  you'd think that the high roller would be OMG level.  it is simply OK.  my thinking is that there was a high number of wealthy average players. .
    Posted by aussie09

You are showing how many regular players on sky play tournaments, not how hard the games are. I think the flaw is you link players being in the top 100 players in your table to being good players.

I said about the HR as it would show this. I would of thought there are a large number of profitable players in the HR but they dont play many games. To some extent the same will be true of the Sunday Major.
  • edited June 2017
    Top cash game regs often play the high rollers. They probably don't register as being a top MTT player when in reality they will be because as we all know, top cash game players are better than top MTT players.
  • edited June 2017
    2017 27,034 unique players in 3,561 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 4,489 which is 16.6%. 2016 43,128 unique players in 7,725 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 6,995 which is 16.2%. 2015 46,514 unique players in 7,756 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 7,120 which is 15.3%. 2014 38,383 unique players in 3,240 major tournaments. the number of players in profit is 5,797 which is 15.2%.
    Posted by aussie09
    Presumably you just searched the major mtts, for the unique players.
    Would you see many players that are prifitable only playing non major mtts.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : yes, that's probably it.
    Posted by aussie09
    Also the number of players that have satted in?
  • edited June 2017
    Top cash game regs often play the high rollers. They probably don't register as being a top MTT player when in reality they will be because as we all know, top cash game players are better than top MTT players.
    Posted by Sky__James

yes.  true and brilliant.

• edited June 2017
    Posted by markycash

I dont see the relevance of rakeback in this argument. Someone who is profitable due to rakeback isnt going to make a tournament harder.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : Presumably you just searched the major mtts, for the unique players. Would you see many plkayers that are prifitable only playing non major mtts.
    Posted by HAYSIE
    i am sure that there are profitable players who have not played a single major mtt.  as you asked would we see many, i think we would see few.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : You are showing how many regular players on sky play tournaments, not how hard the games are. I think the flaw is you link players being in the top 100 players in your table to being good players. I said about the HR as it would show this. I would of thought there are a large number of profitable players in the HR but they dont play many games. To some extent the same will be true of the Sunday Major.
    Posted by MattBates
    yes, agree. 

i considered several ways to assess game strength.  this method is good but isn't perfect.  it is worthwhile noting that other methods withstand scrutiny less well. 

there is never going to be a perfect method until a time machine is invented.  until then, i am running with this as a good way of seeing where the value might be.  the output is already meaningful.

• edited June 2017
    It is in the very nature of statistics that they start with criteria which make them self-limiting.

The "100 top players" show who has the most points in MTTs that are almost always £5-55 (1 daily £3, 2 weekly £109). Volume is more important than profitability.

So-in £5-55, the smaller the field, the more will be in the core group.

In £109's you have moved outside the key group-it is double the top end of the Regs MTTs. some players will only play £109's plus. some sat in via the 6:30 freerolls.

£530's are outside the bankroll of the majority of the "sky reg" criteria you have set. Many of the players may well have a £1million-plus badge on pocket 5's but may only play 2 or 3 MTTs a year on Sky. To give an extreme example, Chris Moorman played his first MTT on sky in a previous series-by your criteria, he would have been classed as a "weak" player-good luck with that!

Your stats are excellent, but (like all stats) limited. For £5-55 your "hot-o-meter" is accurate, at £109 dubious, and at £530 (with respect) to be ignored
  • edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : Also the number of players that have satted in?
    Posted by HAYSIE
    i consider that anyone who is in a major has paid the buy-in.  if someone has satellited in they still are counted as having paid the buy-in.

the same for those given, or winning, a seat in a promotion for example.

ps.  i think sharkscope counts satellites.  i think that it is a distortion.  unnecessary too.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : i consider that anyone who is in a major has paid the buy-in.  if someone has satellited in they still are counted as having paid the buy-in. the same for those given, or winning, a seat in a promotion for example. ps.  i think sharkscope counts satellites.  i think that it is a distortion.  unnecessary too.  
    Posted by aussie09
    It does count them (though not freerolls). The money they bring is exactly the same colour as the MTT's....
    It all comes back to what starting criteria are used. a lot of the very biggest MTTs on Sky ARE sats-Vegas, Punta Cana, and the 3/6 pms for starters.
  • edited June 2017
    It is in the very nature of statistics that they start with criteria which make them self-limiting. The "100 top players" show who has the most points in MTTs that are almost always £5-55 (1 daily £3, 2 weekly £109). Volume is more important than profitability. So-in £5-55, the smaller the field, the more will be in the core group. In £109's you have moved outside the key group-it is double the top end of the Regs MTTs. some players will only play £109's plus. some sat in via the 6:30 freerolls. £530's are outside the bankroll of the majority of the "sky reg" criteria you have set. Many of the players may well have a £1million-plus badge on pocket 5's but may only play 2 or 3 MTTs a year on Sky. To give an extreme example, Chris Moorman played his first MTT on sky in a previous series-by your criteria, he would have been classed as a "weak" player-good luck with that! Your stats are excellent, but (like all stats) limited. For £5-55 your "hot-o-meter" is accurate, at £109 dubious, and at £530 (with respect) to be ignored
    Posted by Essexphil
    thanks phil.

chris moorman is quite good.  from my records, he played 4 major tournaments on sky poker, winning only 1 plus a 3rd place and two other nowheres.  all games were £50 plus buy-in. a total buy-in of £860 and profit over £13,538.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : i consider that anyone who is in a major has paid the buy-in.  if someone has satellited in they still are counted as having paid the buy-in. the same for those given, or winning, a seat in a promotion for example. ps.  i think sharkscope counts satellites.  i think that it is a distortion.  unnecessary too.  
    Posted by aussie09
    What I meant about the sats was that, many players sat into to tournaments where the buy in is beyond them. So a high roller with no sats maybe a much stronger field than one with sats.
    What sharkscope do with sats is include the buy in as a win if you qualify, and then charge the buy in, when the tourney is played.
    This is accurate. For players that have maybe failed playing 10 sats, and have bought in, is less accurate.

• edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Major MTT Strength : i am sure that there are profitable players who have not played a single major mtt.  as you asked would we see many, i think we would see few.
    Posted by aussie09
    This would increase the percentage slightly then.
    Or not because they wouldnt be included in the unique players, would they?