You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Jackpot syndicate NAPs table for July

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot syndicate NAPs table for July:
    Hi all, any thoughts, if it rolls over today? The Jackpot almost certainly will be at GOODWOOD. The first race is very tricky indeed, we could have 8 selections and still not have the winner. There is an odd-on shot in the 4th leg, in the form of BIG ORANGE. At the moment the going is GOOD on the STRAIGHT course and GOOD-TO-SOFT on the round course. Heavy rain is expected on Wednesday, causing more uncertainty from Weds onwards. Obviously if it doesn't roll over, it's an easy NO-GO, and I am swaying towards it being a NO-GO regardless, but just thought I would write a post here, to see what other's think. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo

Depends on what the TEAM who do all the prep/removals think IMO, but after a quick glance at the cards, it looks like a tough one TBH. Maybe see if it rollovers after the 1st day and then reaccess? 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot syndicate NAPs table for July:
    Hi all, any thoughts, if it rolls over today? The Jackpot almost certainly will be at GOODWOOD. The first race is very tricky indeed, we could have 8 selections and still not have the winner. There is an odd-on shot in the 4th leg, in the form of BIG ORANGE. At the moment the going is GOOD on the STRAIGHT course and GOOD-TO-SOFT on the round course. Heavy rain is expected on Wednesday, causing more uncertainty from Weds onwards. Obviously if it doesn't roll over, it's an easy NO-GO, and I am swaying towards it being a NO-GO regardless, but just thought I would write a post here, to see what other's think. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    if it rolls over it will be a nice pool indeed. 
    lots of big open fields 
    what sort of perm would you have in mind? 
    6-3-4-1-5-5 sort of perm? is that 2 big?
    5.5 units still in last leg 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    18-1 winner in last and jackpot part won for 0.50 
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Thx Micky.

With it being part won today, it somewhat makes the decision easier.

It'll be a NO-GO at GOODWOOD tomorrow.

Cheers,

G

• Options
    edited July 2017
    We'll keep a close eye over the coming week and see how the rollovers/race card configurations develop.

It may be worth waiting until after Goodwood, but we'll assess it on a daily basis.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hi, message for Phantom.

If you start a new thread for August, I will post 2nd in case I need to post any tables at any time.

Hope you had a good holiday.

Welcome back!

G
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Great holiday thanks.

OP updated with new tables including final July table

I'll give a provisional congratulations to Zadoc for the monthly win pipping Maxally in a very close contest.

Vaigret and Misty also finished with a profit for the month.

Vaigret is also provisionally still in the overall lead.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    CONFIRM OVERALL TABLE TO 31/7 IS CORRECT WILL CHECK jULY TO 31ST ASAP
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    cHEERS PHANTOM jULY TABLE ALL CORRECT AS WELL