You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Little One Drop Day 1B

13»

Comments

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: WSOP Little One Drop Day 1B:
    In Response to Re: WSOP Little One Drop Day 1B : Gonna need it. 10k left only. 30 mins to ply...
    Posted by mattprawn
    Hang in there sir gl
  • edited July 2017

Double Double Up

I popped into Pavilion on my way back and......

Mattprawn had doubled to around 22,000

RektSai had doubled to 36,000.

Incredible scenes.

Good luck lads, Day 2 beckons. 

A quite splendid effort by both of them.

Permission to oioi granted.

• edited July 2017
    Limped over the line to day 2. Will restart with c19k.

All the best to the many sky participants tomorrow!

And so to bed...
  • edited July 2017

excellent, excellent.

• edited July 2017
    Well played all, I shall be leaving in the morning, had a great time. Thanks to all at sky for making me and my good lady welcome. Good luck to all remaining, especially Eamonn from whom I have learned a lot about live poker.
  • edited July 2017
    WD ALL and the very best of luck
  • edited July 2017
    Limped over the line to day 2. Will restart with c19k. All the best to the many sky participants tomorrow! And so to bed...
    Posted by mattprawn
    Really WELL DONE Matt, managing to survive the day. I'm sure if anyone can turn those beans into some lovely CA$H, its you.

Sending you lots of 'Misty Magic' ..... and you know what that can do....  (:D}

GOOD LUCK......GOOD LUCK mate.

..........and WELL DONE to Rektsai too. 

GOOD LUCK to all the other SKY peeps today and for the rest of the week, and THANKS so so much for all your hard work out there TiKay. It's great to be able to follow all our Boys 'n' Girls
  • edited July 2017
    Excellent stuff Rektsai and Matt.

Also brilliant updates Tikay!
  • edited July 2017
    Excellent stuff Rektsai and Matt. Also brilliant updates Tikay!
    Posted by markycash
    Hi Marky

How are you getting on at the Ca$h tables...... any JOY?

EDIT:.... just remembered your diary, so I've checked it out. Sounds like you're having a great time..... I've got to qualify next year !
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: WSOP Little One Drop Day 1B : Hi Marky How are you getting on at the Ca$h tables...... any JOY?
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Hey Misty, I went to play some Big O at the Venetian last night but there were literally zero Omaha 8 tables on the go. I went on the waiting list but gave up after a while. Not too worried as I am happy to have a break and soak up Vegas this year. Next year will be the big poker push.

The poker highlight this year has most definitely been when TK allowed me to go up and attempt to give him a hand for a few hours the other day. As a massive poker fan it is great to see the WSOP from a different perspective. The dedication Mr T puts in is amazing. Thoroughly looking forward to going up again today.

Hope all is well with you Misty and the best of luck to all the Sky players hitting the felt today. 
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: WSOP Little One Drop Day 1B : Hey Misty, I went to play some Big O at the Venetian last night but there were literally zero Omaha 8 tables on the go. I went on the waiting list but gave up after a while. Not too worried as I am happy to have a break and soak up Vegas this year. Next year will be the big poker push. The poker highlight this year has most definitely been when TK allowed me to go up and attempt to give him a hand for a few hours the other day. As a massive poker fan it is great to see the WSOP from a different perspective. The dedication Mr T puts in is amazing. Thoroughly looking forward to going up again today. Hope all is well with you Misty and the best of luck to all the Sky players hitting the felt today. 
    Posted by markycash
    Yeh things are pretty good in the lovely Cornish sun, though I'm sure it's nowhere near as hot as Vegas.
    Even better that I backed Hawkbill at 15/2 this morning....... it's just won at 7/2
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: WSOP Little One Drop Day 1B : Yeh things are pretty good in the lovely Cornish sun, though I'm sure it's nowhere near as hot as Vegas. Even better that I backed Hawkbill at 15/2 this morning....... it's just won at 7/2
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Great stuff :)
  • edited July 2017

I gather from Kevmath that Day 1B of Event 74: $1,000 Little One for OneDrop drew 1,220 entries, of which 197 advance to Friday's Day 2.

As 15% of the field get paid, or I assume they do, it suggests everyone will be in the money very early indeed on Day 2.