You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Little One Drop, Day 1C

Comments

• edited July 2017

I only had a short chat with GREGSTER, so I was sad to see he had busted.

EssexPhil is sat here in the Media Centre, so I'm trying to find something nice to say about him. Bear with me please. 
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop, Day 1C:
    I only had a short chat with GREGSTER, so I was sad to see he had busted. EssexPhil is sat here in the Media Centre, so I'm trying to find something nice to say about him. Bear with me please. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    His user name is very accurate?
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop, Day 1C : His user name is very accurate?
    Posted by mattprawn
    That'll do.

You all revved up for tomorrow, Matt?
  • edited July 2017
    Last I heard TimmyRaRa was continuing to soar and is sat with 46k although Donttelmum was down around 4k. Blinds now during level 6 are 200-400 with a 50 ante.
    Posted by markycash
    MAGIC
  • edited July 2017
    A couple more stack updates...

Stacker is on around 24k and FeelGroggy is also trundling along quite nicely on 21k.

Nickd49931 is now up to a whopping 57k. Unless cpfc_2010 has gained since I last saw him then I think Nick is leading the way for the Sky players.
  • edited July 2017
    A couple more...

GoneDoggin - 18k
    Donttelmum - 10k (+ 6k since last report)
    Hotshot75 - 8k
  • edited July 2017
    We have lost GoneDoggin, he went down with QQ to AQo. Great effort!

In better news cpfc_2010 is now on 85k and TimmyRaRa is holding steady with 43k.

I went to check on Donttelmum but his table has broken, as have many. With the main event field rapidly shrinking and the number of Little One players also declining it really seems a bit quieter around here.

Excitement will likely start building very soon over in the Main with only 114 exits needed before the bubble pops.
  • edited July 2017
    GoneDoggin informs me that Donttelmum is still in with a stack in the region of 10 BBs.
  • edited July 2017
    Some updated chip counts...

FeelGroggy - 13k
    cpfc_2010 - 77k
    TimmyRaRa - 37k
    Tedson - 33k
    Donttelmum - 8.5k
    Hotshot75 - 7.5k
    JCordy - 25K

We are currently on level 8 - 300/600 with a 75 ante.

Most of the above ticking along as they were from the last updates.

Donttelmum has been working the short stack brilliantly for the last few hours.
  • edited July 2017
    Donttelmum has been working the short stack brilliantly for the last few hours.
    Posted by markycash
    BOK ALERT, BOK ALERT
  • edited July 2017

Sad to report, DonttellMum is busto.

He's off to the Oxfam Shop to drown his sorrows.
  • edited July 2017
    Yes we have sadly lost Donttelmum and Duesenberg in quick succession.

Donttelmum went out in a classic race with QQ versus AK.

Duesenberg had AJ on the BTN with around 20 BB's when an aggro player in the cut-off opened for 3x. Duesenberg decided this was a nice spot to jam but unfortunately the SB woke up with AQo and reraised. Duesenberg's read on the cut-off player was correct as they quickly got out of the way. The JXX flop offered a lot of hope as did the brick on the turn but the Q on the river deprived Duesenberg of a 45BB stack.

GG and excellent effort both!
  • edited July 2017
    We have lost FeelGroggy just before the break.

There was a limp on Groggy's BTN and he jammed with KJ of hearts but the limper called with ATo and held.

GG Groggy, great effort.
  • edited July 2017

Man Overboard Alert

Hotshot75 is BUSTO I'm afraid.

He told me had a great time here in Vegas though. And that's what matters most.

He'll be at SPT Manchester next month
  • edited July 2017
    TimmyRaRa is ticking over on 37k as we approach the closing levels and Tedson has slipped a little but is still right in the mix with 23.1k.

A couple of players really digging their heels into this one are cpfc_2010 and Stacker, both players working stacks around the 90k mark.

Had a chat with cpfc_2010 and he seems to be thoroughly enjoying the game and appears to be having a bit of banter with a few of the players sat on his table.

Regarding Hotshot75's exit... He told me he had around 4k and bravely decided to have a gamble with 45s and try and get back into the mix. He hit a 4 on the flop but unfortunately did not improve and his opponents held 88 and JJ.
  • edited July 2017
    A very surreal atmosphere here at the Rio as we approach the money in the main event and the field in the Little One has been whittled down towards the business end of things. There are a lot of understandably excited players and there is a very audible buzz but there are also a smattering of players sat in quieter spots contemplating their near misses.
  • edited July 2017
    Spent a bit of time with Darren today and got back on the horse tonight & played some cash tonight in the Mirage. Going to see if we can get tickets to see Human Nature for Friday night if it's any ones cup of tea and off to do the zip line on Saturday. I'll check in to see how the remaining players are doing.
    Loved every minute of this trip and Sky have proved to be. as awesome as ever. Thank you so much xXx 

• edited July 2017
    We have lost Tedson right at the end of level 9. He raised preflop in late position to around 1800 and got 2 callers. The three players saw a flop of 852 with 2 diamonds. Tedson bet around 5k on the flop and had 1 caller. The turn brought another 5 and Tedson bet around 11k, his opponent quickly called once again. The river put a third diamond out there and Tedson, first to act, put his remaining chips into the middle but was called and his opponent flipped over 5x for turned trips.

Very unlucky Tedson!

cpfc_2010 has also taken a small hit but still has a very healthy 70k chipstack.

TimmyRaRa is still in the high 30k's but struggling to find playable material.
  • edited July 2017
    Latest stack counts I know of...

TimmyRaRa - 37k
    nickd49931 - 73k
    cpfc_2010 - 70k
    Stacker - 90k
    JCordy - 25k

The last level of the day is now underway with blinds at 500/1000 with a 100 ante.
  • edited July 2017
    cpfc_2010 120K
  • edited July 2017
    cpfc_2010 120K
    Posted by day4eire76
    Brilliant!
  • edited July 2017
    Well play here ends in around 10 minutes so I am off to get some sleep.

Tikay will update on the Sky players who are left in and their exact stacks in the morning once the reports are published.

Goodnight/morning all!
  • edited July 2017
    Well play here ends in around 10 minutes so I am off to get some sleep. Tikay will update on the Sky players who are left in and their exact stacks in the morning once the reports are published. Goodnight/morning all!
    Posted by markycash
    Good work mark keep it up 
  • edited July 2017
    Four more hands to play on Day 1C, hopefully a full listing of survivors and stacks will be ready by lunchtime UK time.
  • edited July 2017
    Just a quick post as tying on my phone is quite frustrating!

Was lucky enough to be sat next door but one to CPFC_2010 in the game. He really made me feel at ease and helped me out, top bloke. Looks like he ended day 1 with a good stack so hopefully he goes on to a big cash.

I won't go into my exit hand, but suffice to say I couldn't of played each street much worse if I tried! Little frustrating as had been quite pleased with how well I played with no big hands.

Was good to meet Markycash, he's like the school boy on work experience in that media office!

Greg.
  • edited July 2017
    Just a quick post as tying on my phone is quite frustrating! Was lucky enough to be sat next door but one to CPFC_2010 in the game. He really made me feel at ease and helped me out, top bloke. Looks like he ended day 1 with a good stack so hopefully he goes on to a big cash. I won't go into my exit hand, but suffice to say I couldn't of played each street much worse if I tried! Little frustrating as had been quite pleased with how well I played with no big hands. Was good to meet Markycash, he's like the school boy on work experience in that media office! Greg.
    Posted by GREGSTER

Unlucky with the bust out, but really no need for porkies on a forum.
  • edited July 2017
    2484 played the final Day 1 of the entire series, and 470 of them made it through.

Daniel Negreanu managed to bag chips despite playing his first six hands all in blind, in contrast frllow Player of the Year contender Chris Ferguson grinded all day to bag a decent stack.

Guiseppe Pantaleo bagged 335K to end the day as the chip leader with Laurent Manderlier second and Alex Foxen third.

Raul Martinez is the first GB name we encounter down in 32nd spot, while other qualifiers are Nicholas Death, Sebastian Saffari, Farhan Ahmed, Craig McDowell, Daniel Tang, Guilio Mascolo, Andrew Hedley, Timothy Rowland, Matas Cimbolas, Simon Deadman, Domenico Micillo and Niall Murray. Hopefully there are some Sky Qualifiers in there to join Mattprawn from Day 1B (did RektSai make it too?)

749 players are through when you combine the 3 Day 1s, and with 659 to be paid, the bubble will burst early on Day 2. The min cash is $1500, with the winner taking a very nice $528K.

• edited July 2017
    2484 played the final Day 1 of the entire series, and 470 of them made it through. Daniel Negreanu managed to bag chips despite playing his first six hands all in blind, in contrast frllow Player of the Year contender Chris Ferguson grinded all day to bag a decent stack. Guiseppe Pantaleo bagged 335K to end the day as the chip leader with Laurent Manderlier second and Alex Foxen third. Raul Martinez is the first GB name we encounter down in 32nd spot, while other qualifiers are Nicholas Death, Sebastian Saffari, Farhan Ahmed, Craig McDowell, Daniel Tang, Guilio Mascolo, Andrew Hedley, Timothy Rowland, Matas Cimbolas, Simon Deadman, Domenico Micillo and Niall Murray. Hopefully there are some Sky Qualifiers in there to join Mattprawn from Day 1B (did RektSai make it too?) 749 players are through when you combine the 3 Day 1s, and with 659 to be paid, the bubble will burst early on Day 2. The min cash is $1500, with the winner taking a very nice $528K.
    Posted by FCHD
    Hi Barny,

Yes, he did. See the Day 2 thread please.

PS - I sent you a note this morning.
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop, Day 1C : Hi Barny, Yes, he did. See the Day 2 thread please. PS - I sent you a note this morning.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks tikay, just seen the email. Apologies for not checking first!

• edited July 2017
    Brilliant thread, thanks forthe updates guys.

Unlucky pomfrittes, hopeyou enjoyed it.

Ger