You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Little One Drop, Day 1C

13»

Comments

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop, Day 1C:
    In Response to Re: Little One Drop, Day 1C : Good work mark keep it up 
    Posted by weecheez1
    Cheers Harry & ger, trying my best to respresent us folks who speak a mixture of "Glaswegian, Norwegian, Geordie & Scouse" as well as I can :D

Hope the updates were okay. I know I am no Tikay and this is the first time I have attempted to do such a thing.

Huge admiration for what Tikay does. It is a tough logistical challenge trying to track 30+ Sky players sprinkled between different rooms in a sea of poker players. I say rooms but that is a loose term, you could fit a pretty decent sized shopping mall into just one of the rooms, the 'Pavillion Room'.

Good luck to the remaining Sky players. After some breaky I will be up there today and willing to help if my services are required.

• edited July 2017
    When are you playing Mark?

Ger
  • edited July 2017
    When are you playing Mark? Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    I went to play some OH8 cash a couple of times and there were no tables running. The OH8 cash tables are winding down a bit. I am not too fussed to be honest. I have immensley enjoyed Tikay allowing me to help out and am happy to enjoy the other side of the coin this year.

Next year's WSOP is when I plan to play a load of events and see if I can create some waves at the WSOP and play a range of events.

Hope all is well with you ger!

After the chats with MattBates & TommyD etc I feel they have revealed enough of their secrets that I can send their profit lines on Sky into freefall when I start playing properly on my return and win all the money on Sky ;-)

^^ Copious lashings of salt to be taken with that last part :) 
  • edited July 2017
    Good luck to all those still in and it was great to meet some of you during our stay. Tikay and Mark doing an excellent job. I doubt we will will manage to get to the leaving party (Sunday night?) as my other half has pretty much filled our days with stuff to do from now until we leave but if I don't catch up with you then run well, as I'm  sure you'll be playing more, and have safe trips home.
  • edited July 2017
    Good luck to all those still in and it was great to meet some of you during our stay. Tikay and Mark doing an excellent job. I doubt we will will manage to get to the leaving party (Sunday night?) as my other half has pretty much filled our days with stuff to do from now until we leave but if I don't catch up with you then run well, as I'm  sure you'll be playing more, and have safe trips home.
    Posted by Enut
    Cheers Enut, it was lovely to meet you and your other half. I won't make the leaving party either as my flight home is around the same time. Sure we will be chucking some chips at each other on the OH8 tables soon enough anyway :)

Have a safe trip home and hopefully see you at some of the SPT events.

• edited July 2017
    Posted by Enut
    Thanks Paul.

It seems like I hardly saw you, but I gather you've had a good time, & that's all that really matters to me.

Hope the last few days go well, & you have a safe & relaxing journey home.

• edited July 2017
    Oh Enut, forgot you were there. Hope you had a great time.

Ger
  • edited July 2017
    Brilliant thread, thanks forthe updates guys. Unlucky pomfrittes, hopeyou enjoyed it. Ger
    Posted by gerardirl

Cheers Ger, see you on Monday night , you still playing £5 dyms ?
       Had a great time , can recommend this to anyone mate.
  • edited July 2017
    I am indeed, safe journey.

Ger
  • edited July 2017
    Oh Enut, forgot you were there. Hope you had a great time. Ger
    Posted by gerardirl[/QUOTE

Hi Ger, yup still here! Got the rest of the trip full of shows and trips but it's all good fun. Not looking forward to the credit card statement arriving though, still it's been worth it.