You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I just got.....again

13»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I just got.....again:
    why have i just wasted 5 mins of my life reading through this rubbish?
    mmmm, Thats a good question that you ask and I may have the answer. You wasted 5 minutes of your life reading through this rubbish, so you decide to sit and write one of the longest of all the posts in this thread which probably took you another 5 mins to write. And you will probably waste more of your time reading my reply to your post. Which all in all leads me to the conclusion that you enjoy wasting your own time, which is therefore why you would waste 5mins of your life reading this rubbish. I think that this is something you should have a bit of a think about.

Thank you and good night.
  • edited March 2010
    thanks sean that was the funniest 10 minutes of my life, what a great thread, you are getting nominated for thread of the week by me, look out for your prize cos this is a sure winner
    Posted by webby234
    I'm glad you've enjoyed it, what do I win? It better be good I only deserve the best.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I just got.....again : I'm glad you've enjoyed it, what do I win? It better be good I only deserve the best.
    Posted by seanDCFC
    You win another 5 years of bad beats, no matter what what site your on, have fun.
  • edited March 2010
    msterclass> dcfc not direby
    msterclass /> nice value bet rofl
    msterclass /> kep bluffing direby
    msterclass /> direby u a clown
    msterclass /> lol had j q u are gonna come a cropper lol
    msterclass /> lucky boi had streaight
    msterclass /> sean the toolbar
    msterclass /> yawn
    msterclass /> stupid t i t
    msterclass /> sorry folks but he really is a tool

hahahahahhahahahahahah, beat this boy easy what a silly boy.