You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a lovely PTPair!!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to What a lovely PTPair!!:
. . Of stacks that is. Yes tonight Matthew I'm going to be your very own  ' P rovoke T he P resenter '!  It's going to get dirty people!!  I shall be playing in the 8pm Double stack as well as some 10,20p cash. If you fancy getting your lovely, grubby little poker playing hands on my veritable abundance of Sky Poker goodies then you will have to dig deep..  ..and pull out your best  'put down' .  YES that's right. I want you to INSULT me...  This shouldn't prove too difficult for most of you ;) Post your abuse here and the best one liner will win a collection of SP Merchandise (baseball cap, pen, beer mat, key ring) with the  3 runner ups winning a smaller booty (pen, beer mat or key ring) Keep it clean and f u n as opposed to nasty and venemous. Here's a few to get you started: 'I'm a woman, when you are a man we'll argue.' 'I'd leave you with a thought, but I wouldn't want it to get lonely' GOOD LUCK  xLM PS. I was going to give away prizes for the most amount of chips dumped to me within the tourney but Sky Des wouldn't go for it :(
Posted by Lisa_Long
Brave post.
Just to help you, it's "venomous".  :-)

Comments