You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can you win The Dan?

124»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you win The Dan?:
    Wp Chirpy completely out played me, I learnt alot watching you and Cowgomoo when we went down to 12 players.
    Posted by tallboy

Cheers mate, you played very well... worthy HU opponent! I hope to get HU with you next week! WP mate
  • edited April 2010
    Very well played to chirpy chip who took down £825!   Also a big shout out to everyone who cashed!! I hope we can get the same turn out, if not better for the following weeks! Hope to see you all next week!
    Posted by dantb10

Thanks Dan for providing us with an excellent, well-structured tournament! I thought everybody around me played great and look forward to playing with such great players next week!

• edited April 2010
    Wp cc and allwho cashed.  Very good tourney - more please.
  • edited April 2010
    so a good tournament for muckers
  • edited April 2010
    Great tourny that :)  Look forward to more of the same on a weekly basis i hope.
    1 Thing that may be worth doing is slightly raising the buyin and introducing regular sats.  As is, it's directly competing with the Primo and i think a bigger buyin (maybe 70?) would keep them seperate.  What with the awesome structure, i fear the primo may lose players who play the Dan instead of.
    Anyways, just my 2penneth.

Cyas next week :)
  • edited April 2010

55 runners? Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

ChirpyChump won it - how?

Tallboy - nice one!

Cow only 5th? Pfft.

yb, Solly & Timo - expected, & nice to see Tony Penguin nick a minor cash after he run rotten bad at Luton on Friday night.

And well done Dan on bigging it up all week, which was rewarded with 55 runners - wonderful stuff.

Long may this Tourney last, perhaps now, at last, we can start getting more of these biggies on Sky Poker. The Thursday night £220 sold out way in advance, Dan's £55 Tourney attracted a tidy field, & there are a lot of folks who want to see the £22 Deepie back.

Happy days.

• edited April 2010
    55 runners? Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii! ChirpyChump won it - how? Tallboy - nice one! Cow only 5th? Pfft. yb, Solly & Timo - expected, & nice to see Tony Penguin nick a minor cash after he run rotten bad at Luton on Friday night. And well done Dan on bigging it up all week, which was rewarded with 55 runners - wonderful stuff. Long may this Tourney last, perhaps now, at last, we can start getting more of these biggies on Sky Poker. The Thursday night £220 sold out way in advance, Dan's £55 Tourney attracted a tidy field, & there are a lot of folks who want to see the £22 Deepie back. Happy days.
    Posted by Tikay10

This.
  • edited April 2010

He's such a rock, that Chumpy.
  • edited April 2010
    Never played but glad this tourney attracted a nice field. I may sat to it for next sunday as the structure looked great. Congrats to all that cashed !!
  • edited April 2010
    Very enjoyable torney
    deffo be playing again
    as for me I just couldnt seem to get going
    tough table though
    Thought Penguin did brill to cash after going so low early on.
    I certainly couldnt of made that play against him
    wp all, n congrats to those who cashed
  • edited April 2010
    ill enter the next one and win all your monies
  • edited April 2010
    He's such a rock, that Chumpy.
    Posted by Tikay10

LOL... indeed how on earth did I win! I'm such a nit :(

• edited April 2010
    Cow only 5th? Pfft.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I actually had a pair for once.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Cowgomoo Small blind   800.00 800.00 94138.96
      Big blind   1600.00 2400.00 30170.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

All-in   21980.00 24380.00 0.00
      Fold        
      All-in   64118.04 88498.04 0.00

Fold        
    Cowgomoo Call   63318.04 151816.08 30820.92
      Fold        
    Cowgomoo Show
    • A
    • A

Show
    • K
    • A

Show
    • A
    • K

Flop

Turn

River

Win Flush to the Ace 151816.08   151816.08

• edited April 2010
    Remember peeps, if you plan to play this sunday, register early and build the prizepool, then hopefully more people will enter!

The first tournament was a huge success, lets keep the ball rolling!

Remember the semi final thats £12 and on a friday nioghts, and sunday before the kick off of the main event.

Daily sats run from £2.85 into the semi, so we all have the chance to play in the best structured tournament on sky!

Good luck and hope to see you all sunday!
  • edited April 2010
    Remember peeps, if you plan to play this sunday, register early and build the prizepool, then hopefully more people will enter! The first tournament was a huge success, lets keep the ball rolling! Remember the semi final thats £12 and on a friday nioghts, and sunday before the kick off of the main event. Daily sats run from £2.85 into the semi, so we all have the chance to play in the best structured tournament on sky! Good luck and hope to see you all sunday!
    Posted by dantb10
    Hey Dan, not sure if Im able to play this Sunday m8 - with it being the Bank Holiday and all - but will register now anway but no promises - after this Sunday though - you know I will play - great tourney - I just need to remember that it's on and not get it popping up when I'm playing all those other tables as well!!
  • edited April 2010
    Haha! no worries dude!

I got your txt bowt that satelite, but im going to the races to donk off my money on saturday and wont be in any fit state to play!

GL if u play it, let me know how u get on?

Are you doin the bankroll challenge orford thingy?
  • edited April 2010
    Haha! no worries dude! I got your txt bowt that satelite, but im going to the races to donk off my money on saturday and wont be in any fit state to play! GL if u play it, let me know how u get on? Are you doin the bankroll challenge orford thingy?
    Posted by dantb10
    Gl in the races m8 - yes im gonna play m8 - may as well - saves buying in for full price if I can, will text you if I get through m8 - so don't expect anything lol. Yes I am doing the BR challenge - £100, seen your post and left a comment - your so impatient lol Taken a lot of my BR off the site recently after running so bad - so will nice to have a little challenge on the go to keep us all entertained - you me and DOHHHHHH have bought in for £100 - so will be interesting to compare ROI's - Hope we all do well, but I do hope I beat you both in the ROI stakes :O
  • edited May 2010
    So for tonight, we have 8 runners as of 16.30. 

The first tournament last week attracted a massive 55 runners which was the perfect start!

Obviously with this weekend being a bank holiday weekend, and with the vegas semi and then the main final, numbers are obviously going to be lower than last week, but for those of us that can play it, dont forget to register early and the numbers will definately increase! Remember it has the best structure of any tournament on the whole site! And theres also the £25 bounty on my head for someone to win when they bust me!

30 runners would be a nice numbered field to aim for!

The players registered so far are 
    BrownnDog5000  
    dantb105000  
    mabsue5000  
    penguin75000  
    scotty775000  
    SoLack5000  
    TommyD5000  
    WiskIX5000
    Good luck to all, in the deepstack and also the vegas final!

C you at the tables
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    lol Chubber !
    Posted by Nutter5932
    get registered mr muscle!