You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Silvers Sharks Offical Tread (time to bite back)

Comments

• edited May 2010

In answer to sophiesmom, sorry but yu cannot log in to two computers at the same time it wont let you do it:( sorry luv, if your comp cannot handle it, the only thing i can think of is just concentrate on the one tourny untill you are out then play the other one after if your still in that is?

Was hoping tonight would be bounty hunter I really like them, but will have to try double hard tonight, GL all
    we can still take a few CHUNKS out of the opposition and maybe get some tasty morsels on the way
  • edited May 2010
    in answer to all your questions (1) multi tables are astrugle but please if you have problems then just try and consentrate on 1 table and make that one payso at least we get some cash in the pot  (2) yes they are both hold-em nl tables so striaght forward games.(3) jan you can still use big screen on 1 com just move one up and (1) down, also if you try and use to com becuase they are seperate games it might work i have done it before so you could always give it a go :)

apart from that the only thing else to say is event 4  2chances of winning cash so lets all get out there in the big fat pool of little fishes and show them all what real SHARKS, can do.
    bite bite bite 

one other thing i have noticed there are a lot of bluffers out there raising big to through you of the pot so keep it in mind. gl all for tonight

• edited May 2010
    do not forget reg for both tourneys there in the lobby now.
    i am in both
  • edited May 2010

I'm registered boss :) GL ALL
  • edited May 2010

Thats me registered to TWO tourneys boss:)  have fun all and GL all teamates
  • edited May 2010
    That's me in both gl all.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm registered for both and thankfully this evening I'm back in plenty of time to have dinner before we start.  But maybe Sharks play better when they are mean and hungry and looking for prey.  Who knows?

Hope you do well again Gareth.  It would be some coup to have one of our team as the most valuable player in the whole series.

Good Luck everyone!

Jan x
  • edited May 2010

That's me regd. for both, shame the format has been changed like so many I hate playing more than one table.

Keep it up Gareth we are all right behind you.

Colin

• edited May 2010
    im registered in both captain :)
    good luck sharks :)
  • edited May 2010
    gl for tonight our little RAINBOSHARK thats 8 of us swimming 2 to dive in and we have a full team :)
  • edited May 2010
    That's me registered for both events, Captain.
    My computer don't like multi-tabling, sometimes crashes.

ps: I may be a little late starting (5-10mins).
    Least I won't get knocked out too early.

Go Silvers Sharks, divide and conquer. }¦:¬p)
  • edited May 2010
    n1  RED SHARK  i am sure you will still play your best and gl

just bowieboy to go and were all here yum yum yum
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Fasntastic a full team once again

good luck all
  • edited May 2010

Please note guys i will not have chat open until i am down to one table.....GOOD LUCK TEAM

• edited May 2010
    3mins to go the very best of luck to you all and with the SHARK KING with us i know we will do well :)
  • edited May 2010
    table a out 82 hit poket a ouch soz all
  • edited May 2010
    table b 59th sick of river cards AJ suited called all in with m 2000 chips highest tack calls me with 10 3off suited flop 999 spare K river 10 soz all i should hold my head low in shame i still have not cashed. :(

i promise to go the denist tomorrow and get a new set of dentures made and hope i can bite someone tomoz gl all still in of to rally we go
  • edited May 2010
    out in 64th in the first pushed with a8 got called by 77 it held

in the 2nd at break im currently 15th of 46 so should cash
  • edited May 2010

game a 99 tough first table dav1964 freechips browndog ozzie08 tommyd,took out dav ozzie and tommy then donked off my chips two other two lol.game b 39th 50p. 

• edited May 2010
    We seem to have had a good night - quite a few cashes even if we aren't into the big money. 

Rainbow cashed in both - well done you!

In fact, well done all of us!!!!!

Jan x
  • edited May 2010
    WP all SHARKS tonight, good few cashes,
    great game in A, rainbow_x and gremli22

Looks like 35suited will still be top of the pile MVP
  • edited May 2010
    Could have been an excellent night 10 left in 1 11 in the other and still 3 of us left in, unfortunately we finsished 11th 10th and 9th....still thee was quite a few cahses tonight lets just hope the big cashes are ffrom the teams not doing so well
  • edited May 2010
    cash posting

table A

rainbow_x_   9th     £4    queen shark

gremli22       10th    £3 

red-king        34th    50p

table b

35suited       11th      £1     king shark

rainbow_x_    15th      £1    double queen shark  wooooow

sophiesmum    35th     50p

belsibub        39th      50p

total  for game   £10.50  very well done all great game rainbow_x_ on ur double payday :)

and  gremli22 on ur 1st payday :)

and of course to the shark team

event total £73 so should still be in the running :):)
  • edited May 2010

SORRY about the hand with the aces boss was the only thing i could think of.Well played rainbowx 2 cashes and 35suited as usual and everyone else that cashed.GL and the fin be with you on friday.

• edited May 2010
    do not be sorry belsibub it was the right move and a very good one wp
  • edited May 2010
    this is very early post and only very rough but i do think we are now back in first place on £73
    with the misfits on £72.75

all other teams that did cash tonight were of no threat:)
    so if i am right

very well done to evryone who cashed tonight and all on the team of allmighty sharks
  • edited May 2010
    gg ALL well played,i shouder got bigger pay but poker gods not with me :) ill pray harder to them tonight :)
                      WELL DONE ALL GG :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Silvers Sharks Offical Tread (time to bite back):
    this is very early post and only very rough but i do think we are now back in first place on £73 with the misfits on £72.75 all other teams that did cash tonight were of no threat:) so if i am right very well done to evryone who cashed tonight and all on the team of allmighty sharks
    Posted by silver8ack
    this is the unofficail table mere has done, hes not normally wrong wiith his figures, it says were down to 3rd but only 6 quid of the lead
    Team Plop15.5271719.5 79
    The Misfits202492.75 73.75
    Silvers Sharks452.51510.5 73
    KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLE531.51210 58.5
    Dave's Destroyers 1.549.54.52.25 57.75
    The Jammi Dodgers3.5112016.25 50.75
    TEAM ELITE113340 48
  • edited May 2010
    yep gareth you are right just checked across agian but 3rd is no small achievment with tomoz we can still win :)