You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Silvers Sharks Offical Tread (time to bite back)

1234568»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    so sorry im out 164 had kk he had aa  :(
  • edited May 2010

soz team i am defeted out 44th and i really did try tonght but i still hold my head in shame please all forgive me :(

• edited May 2010
    very well played all hard game but i believe everyone of us played the best game ever £2 for the night puts us on £75 for the total not enough to win but very respectable.
    i am so proud of being on this team and hope we get the opportunity to do it again tc cuall on the tables :)

tony
  • edited May 2010
    Just managed £1 - shouldn't have gone all in with J-J but thought it was worth it.

Well Played Everyone.  We achieved a very good result and I think we will have shocked many of the teams who really fancied their chances of winning.

Jan x
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Silvers Sharks Offical Tread (time to bite back):
    very well played all hard game but i believe everyone of us played the best game ever £2 for the night puts us on £75 for the total not enough to win but very respectable. i am so proud of being on this team and hope we get the opportunity to do it again tc cuall on the tables :) tony
    Posted by silver8ack
    We are certainly a good combination and I agree that we should stick together if there is a repeat of this Team Extravaganza

See you all around!

Jan x
  • edited May 2010
    A little dissapointed we havent won this, we were looknig good with 60 players left still 5 of us in, but it wasnt meant to be.  I was donig ok till the blinds got to 6k i was bb then got moved tbl to bb again so cost me dearly and in the end i blinded out making sure i cashed.  Had A9 a couple of times and maybe should have psuhed would of done in a normal game but wanted to cash for the team.

Been a really good week, most teams have struggled to get there players, weve had 10 all but 1 day.

Thnaks for being fantastic team mates :)

Gareth
  • edited May 2010
                       Shark infested, drawn to the fray,                    circling around blue and grey.                    Arching backs, stealthy cats can’t wait,                    fishy prey unaware of fate.                    Ruffle and shuffle, clicking clicks,                    the sounding of cards playing tricks.                    Pristine waters, shimmering clear,                    the daily meal served up like deer.                    Little circling schools of ten;                    relax, teacher will tell you when.                    No need to fear, have fun today,                    chip away on the blue and grey-                    Fishing trollers casting out bait,                    so patiently, their captains wait.                    Watching the fray school from above,                    certain sharks these captains all love.                    Ruffling and shuffling the net,                    certain things pros do not forget.                    Circling frenzy of desire,                    driving fish into the mire.                    Sharks feasting late into the night,                    banding together in the fight.                    Swirling and whirling in the deep,                    seeking the harvest they can reap.                    Waters surge far away from home,                    flowing fish stories fill a tome.                    Poker, the feast on which it’s bent,                    swimming sharks that pick up the scent.                    Shuffling cards … clicking chips call,                    smart sharks scenting scared fish to maul.
    Posted by rainbow_x_

Fantastic xx
  • edited May 2010
    WP all sharks, ul tonight, WE'LL BE BACK.

shoved with pocket pair 77 UTG before blinds wiped me out, called by AK, turned a str8.

That's 3 of these went out with QQ, JJ now 77.

See you all on the tables, can't wait till next compy.

Stephen
  • edited May 2010
    If there had been odds on this tournament we would have been rank outsiders.We have done ourselves proud, glad to have been part of such a great team.Just wish i could have done more all the best in the future look forward to seeing you on the tables.Jon.
  • edited May 2010
    I've certainly enjoyed this, great fun railing your team mates, picking up some tips as well.
    We gotta keep this team going, for the next one? SILVERS SHARKS will be back.

Hope 35suited wins a place at the HU compy.
  • edited May 2010
    i haved loved every minute of this great tourny and being part of such a fantastic team, thankyou
    hope to meet up again soon, gl all,  BIG HUGS xxx
  • edited May 2010
    no small feat doooooh looks to take first place then team plop 3rd not sure but we will be in the top 5 anyway so great effert by all but 35suited is team champ well daone gareth :) 
  • edited May 2010
    i know it a bit early but by my reckoning 35SUITED is mvp overall
                             congats   ;)
  • edited May 2010
    i know it a bit early but by my reckoning 35SUITED is mvp overall                          c o n g a t s   ; )
    Posted by rainbow_x_
    i agree there rain and well done gareth you showed a lot of player in this tourny that you are a shark to be scared of :)
  • edited May 2010

Boss have a word with the suits, team games are a great idea but these game selections are a wee bit iffy.

Let's play these other teams at real poker, even if we have to buy in if that what it takes to give the game a better structure.

Great team silver, you did a great job as captain..... try and keep us all together for round 2, it was fun and i'm proud to have been a part of it.

Colin

• edited May 2010

i have all of you in my friends list as i hope you have saved me this way when they start the next games up we message each other to confim that we want to stat together as a team gl all in future games

and our own star shark and mvp for the games gareth hope you do well on the tables with the celbs :)

• edited May 2010

Well done sharkies, we were a great team, look forward to the next one, thanks all for being such good sports and rallying each other too,enjoyed it soooooooo much, gl at the real tables, and hope we can all meet again real soon, bye for now,

SHARKS ARE THE BEST TEAM MATES......YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

gwen xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Team Day1Day2Day3Day4 Total
    Team DOHHHHHHH61220.582111.5
    Team Plop15.5271719.5887
    The Jammi Dodgers3.5112016.253080.75
    Silvers Sharks452.51510.5275
    The Misfits202492.75073.75
    Dave's Destroyers 1.549.54.52.25259.75
    KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLE531.51210159.5
    Monster Raving Loonies19215.52148.5
    TEAM ELITE113340048
    Pu Muckers4.51628.752.542.75
    The poker gods28212.25336.25
    Quagmires Krazy Gang31.5254.51.535.5
    Norfolk n Chance1410.51.51.25835.25
    Tottenham Hoggspur03.51.525.25333.25
    The Deepies1012.511.75025.25
    The Poker Poets21.54.510.75624.75
    The Rejects04.5061323.5
    First Aid 4 Gambia Team2.5169422.5
    Team Plankton107.520019.5
    LUCKYLOU'S LUCKANEERS01124219
    The Orfordables31065.515.5
    TEAM THE FAMILY2221.51.59
    Tiltsville1.53.50016
    Bouncers Crew201.50.751.55.75
    The Playmakers00011.52.5
    i do not now if anybody noticed but if theres a prize for the most team chat we have one that one lol