You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lobby Timeouts

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    so this is the reason ive just lost 5.50 on a turbo DYM is it? without any real warning in the middle of a game im booted out and get blinded out of the game, to make it worst 1st hand after being booted was AA lol but im not happy why cant u give a warning? im hardly going to play a turbo DYM if i know theres an outage in a few mins ............ F F S  S K Y
  • edited August 2011
    hi Janana,

No the issue you have described above this afternoon had nothing to do with this lobby pop up timeout.

I'm really sorry to hear that you were affected by the short outage this afternoon, please accept our sincere apologies as the communication should have been better.

We've refunded your buy in for the Turbo DYM which was affected

If you have any further problems or concerns then please get in touch with our customer care team.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Lobby Timeouts:
    hi Janana, No the issue you have described above this afternoon had nothing to do with this lobby pop up timeout. I'm really sorry to hear that you were affected by the short outage this afternoon, please accept our sincere apologies as the communication should have been better. We've refunded your buy in for the Turbo DYM which was affected If you have any further problems or concerns then please get in touch with our customer care team. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    TY adam i appreciate that