You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Proper Poker League.

13»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Perfect.....Just perfect!

What's the point of everybody having a rant because nobody was looking at this thread and then as soon as they take an interest everyone shuts up!

If you want changes to be made, give them some suggestions!

• ckdckd
    edited June 2010
    done that im just waiting for a responce now
  • edited June 2010
    There are a lot of points I can agree with and see where most are coming from. I have been using this site since about march/april and already it has moved on so far, with MTT's improving dramatically, omaha hi/lo being added as well as rebuys. Plus what you need to remember is that Sky Poker isn't exactly an age old veteran in the world of online poker, give it some time and it will get better and better.

The only thing I would suggest to improve at the moment is maybe some more 10 handed tournaments and also, as I'm not really a cash game player, a way for STT and MTT players a better chance at accumulating points to rival that of the cash game players because we've got no chance really./
  • ckdckd
    edited June 2010

this is one of the things here tikay..... been over 2 weeks and have had no reply on here about anything...this is why people get ticked off with it ..... what is the point in posting suggestions if no1 seems to lisnen.....i know you passed it on to them tikay but whats the point mate........sky poker give all this har who about having somthing others dont with the community ...but for people reading this aint very good to see nothing from the sky lot about any issue raised ..... to me its more like a glory chat box now ..... i think a little more from those that can do would not go amiss but im sure that will be passed on