You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    n Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here!:
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : Updates are normally done overnight.
    Posted by scottieb
    Cheers Scottie -  good comp by the way

• edited June 2010
    Ooh, didn't realise about the aliases.

I'm Pigs Might Fly in the league.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here!:
    Brrrrrrr Foxes Forever ScottieB Scottland DTWBANDIT skippy;s blue banditos bigbiker22 Hutchies Heroes goodylad21 I've got big toes BADBOY985 ONE ALAN BILEY Ratboy71 Mellow Capello Norbit Norbit's Ninjas 35suited Laws Legends ckd ckd cup winners SkyRich Chicken Kiev emilyegg One Month Wonders Cookie83 Spirit of 66 ARR9DINA ARRISDFC MP33 The Brackenbury Massive shifter1 shifters hopefuls dubmaster dubmasterutd DOHHHHHHH Team DOHHHHHHH FishBone wet rags IRISHROVER IRISHROVERS STEVEMAX Leicester Losers rampantroz welsh sheep sue69 top of the world Mr Miyagi The Dead Hand Gang chubbers Chubbers united COCASIRF Readies Rounders 1981MATT worldcup wonders chipmunk10 chipmunks r us t1poollfc Tony;s red army jammed wonderwomans warriors mmad3104 MMADS MANIACS ANDYTAYLOR Kung Fu Pandas mrhappy38 eason11 angel351 JulesRimet donkeyplop PLOPSDONKEYS Darntootin House of Koemans vaigret Garryowen Boys Club Barcagazza THE UP IN ATEMS monkey123 monkey123 zepredator pre8ors buster69 Ratty's Rockers Stueyh BANJOS BANDITS QDMCGRAW Beware of the Drog ajbrown7 AlexBFC Big Le(z) L.A.J.E.R MICKYBLUE mickyblues uncleonion affrica bach WAINBARBER Rep of henrys Handireland CAIRNSY ENGLANDS DREAM MYSHARKY            66 AND 2010 There are 50 alias posted so far and 86 teams entered suggestions please on how to resolve this one?
    Posted by scottieb
    My Suggestion is

Give the people who have not posted an alias till the end of the group stages to provide one then remove them from the league as they cannot be awarded a prize without one.

or

Awrd the prizes to the top 4 who have provided an alias.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : My Suggestion is Give the people who have not posted an alias till the end of the group stages to provide one then remove them from the league as they cannot be awarded a prize without one. or Awrd the prizes to the top 4 who have provided an alias.
    Posted by angel351
    Any views on this folks?

Great Start in the league of leagues we are currently in 6th place.
  • edited June 2010
    Ive looked but can,t see the rules on transfers. Someone has told me they have to be done before the first game of the day for them to count.

Is this true?  
  • edited June 2010
    ok come on how many of you had green as your goalie???? lol

glad hes not in my team!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Ive looked but can,t see the rules on transfers. Someone has told me they have to be done before the first game of the day for them to count. Is this true?  
    Posted by MP33
    As long as the transfer is made prior to the start of the game the transferred player is involved in you will get the points for that game. You have 15 transfers to use in the group stages and 15 in the phase after that. in the last 16 and quarter finals you will be allowed 3 players from the same team and 4 from the same team in the semis and final.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : As long as the transfer is made prior to the start of the game the transferred player is involved in you will get the points for that game. You have 15 transfers to use in the group stages and 15 in the phase after that. in the last 16 and quarter finals you will be allowed 3 players from the same team and 4 from the same team in the semis and final.
    Posted by angel351

thx for clearing that up 4 me - The same person told me Vidic wasn,t playing so I swapped him for another Serbian defender - 1 transfer wasted
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : thx for clearing that up 4 me - The same person told me Vidic wasn,t playing so I swapped him for another Serbian defender - 1 transfer wasted
    Posted by MP33
    not the one that got sent i hope
  • edited June 2010
    Torry is my team name
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : not the one that got sent i hope
    Posted by 35suited
    Just checked my team . It was a forward - Zigic
  • edited June 2010
    been away, don't know if it's too late but labrat's lot would like to play
  • edited June 2010
    entered a team  not sure if i did it right    team name   sporting camelot
  • edited June 2010
    Hi you have me down as buster69 i don't know if it matters but there is a capital B lol Buster69 thanks guys
  • ACAACA
    edited June 2010
    Goalacticos is my team name
  • edited June 2010
    Can anyone help me out with the rules on transfers?

Are you allowed to make 15 in the group stage, then another 15 throughout the knockout stages?

Thanx, DOHHDOHH
  • edited June 2010
    Can anyone help me out with the rules on transfers? Are you allowed to make 15 in the group stage, then another 15 throughout the knockout stages? Thanx, DOHHDOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    yup so since you done 13 already u only have 2 untill the end of the gorup stages (you'd done 13 when i looked this mornnig may be more by now)
  • edited June 2010

Yeh when I picked my initial team, and up until the day after the first games, I thought there were unlimited transfers.

Nevermind - have 2 more to play with, the teams pretty much back to where it started other than 2 midfielders - and its got me in the running early, like where I want my horses to be.,

Just hope I dont run out of steam at the end - another thing my horses seem to do :(

Cheerz for the info!
  • edited June 2010
    Alias Recieved so far
    BrrrrrrrFoxes Forever
    ScottieBScottland
    DTWBANDITskippy;s blue banditos
    bigbiker22Hutchies Heroes
    goodylad21I've got big toes
    BADBOY985ONE ALAN BILEY
    Ratboy71Mellow Capello
    NorbitNorbit's Ninjas
    35suitedLaws Legends
    ckdckd cup winners
    SkyRichChicken Kiev
    emilyeggOne Month Wonders
    Cookie83Spirit of 66
    ARR9DINAARRISDFC
    MP33The Brackenbury Massive
    shifter1shifters hopefuls
    dubmasterdubmasterutd
    DOHHHHHHHTeam DOHHHHHHH
    FishBonewet rags
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVERS
    STEVEMAXLeicester Losers
    rampantrozwelsh sheep
    sue69top of the world
    Mr MiyagiThe Dead Hand Gang
    chubbersChubbers united
    COCASIRFReadies Rounders
    1981MATTworldcup wonders
    chipmunk10chipmunks r us
    t1poollfcTony;s red army
    jammedwonderwomans warriors
    mmad3104MMADS MANIACS
    ANDYTAYLORKung Fu Pandas
    mrhappy38eason11
    angel351JulesRimet
    donkeyplopPLOPSDONKEYS
    DarntootinHouse of Koemans
    vaigretGarryowen Boys Club
    BarcagazzaTHE UP IN ATEMS
    monkey123monkey123
    zepredatorpre8ors
    Buster69Ratty's Rockers
    StueyhBANJOS BANDITS
    QDMCGRAWBeware of the Drog
    ajbrown7AlexBFC
    Big Le(z)L.A.J.E.R
    MICKYBLUEmickyblues
    uncleonionaffrica bach
    WAINBARBERRep of henrys Handireland
    CAIRNSYENGLANDS DREAM
    MYSHARKY66 2010
    baconc87Pigs Might Fly
    SdodgerDodgerland
    torryboytorry
    labrat64labrat's lot
    ACAGoalacticos
    sandman290sporting camelot
    I will not be accepting any more teams without alias being posted along with team name.
  • edited June 2010

Why has R.V.Persie got no points?

He got man of the match, and set up the first Dutch goal.

ROBBED!!
  • edited June 2010
    Why has R.V.Persie got no points? He got man of the match, and set up the first Dutch goal. ROBBED!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    When did you put him in your team?

• edited June 2010

He was in my team before the start of play yesterday morning?

- Other people who have got him havent got any points either?

100% sure ITV announced him M.O.M, and also he provided the cross for their goal - thats 8 points! :(
  • edited June 2010
    IM Havin a mare got 2 Brazilian defenders tonight so get on north korea to score first.
    dont know they guy whos winning but hes gonna have a shock when he realises hes used all his subs and weve not even finished the first 16 games lol think he maybe changing his team name again soon lol
  • edited June 2010
    how do you find out your points   thanks
  • edited June 2010
    go to the skysports world cup fantasy league page and log in.....................

http://worldfantasyfootball.skysports.com/Index.aspx
  • edited June 2010
    He was in my team before the start of play yesterday morning? - Other people who have got him havent got any points either? 100% sure ITV announced him M.O.M, and also he provided the cross for their goal - thats 8 points! :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i had him as well m8, the rules say its not official mom that gets the points its the man of the match they choose, as for not getting an assist all i can assume is because he wasnt the last dutch player to touch it b4 the own goal went in
  • edited June 2010
    He was in my team before the start of play yesterday morning? - Other people who have got him havent got any points either? 100% sure ITV announced him M.O.M, and also he provided the cross for their goal - thats 8 points! :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The MoM Is awarded to the player chosen by the sky sports.com team not by any other source. If you have any queries regarding a players points it may be worth contacting the sky sports team who will normally explain
    the reasons.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : The MoM Is awarded to the player chosen by the sky sports.com team not by any other source. If you have any queries regarding a players points it may be worth contacting the sky sports team who will normally explain the reasons.
    Posted by scottieb
    team name the kid allias kianalex
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : team name the kid allias kianalex
    Posted by kianalex
    allias is chumps and team name is chumps
  • edited June 2010
    allias  is chumps and team name is chumps . is that all i need 2 do