You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here!

123457»

Comments

• edited July 2010

Well done on the organisation of this, This was a tough competition and went right to the wire, hope its as close (with the same outcome;-) ) on the premier league one

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here!:
    I would like to thank everyone who took part for making this a great competition to take part in and a big thank you to Sky for the great prizes awarded to the top 4. The prize winners are as follows: 1st £220 seat in the July 8k Deepstack with a maximum entry of 50      Matt Hallgalley (1981MATT)    World Cup Wonders  484 pts 2nd Primo + £22 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter entries       Stuart Hackett (Stueyh)     Banjo's Bandits    466 pts 3rd Primo entry      Alex Cannon (ACA)    Goalacticos    460 pts 4th £22 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter entry      Clyde Jordan (Quacka7)    SOFA KING EASY     457 pts As these are all tournaments featured on Sky Poker tv I will be watching to see how you get on and good luck to you all. I will send the details to Sky Jordan who will I am sure get in touch with the winners.  The 2010/2011 premiership Sky fantasy football has now began anyone fancy another league? I will mention it in my message.   
    Posted by scottieb

Hi,

Great competition, well done to the winners. I think another Community league would be well received...the winners of that 'marathon' compared to a World Cup 'sprint' would deserve a pretty good prize!
  • edited July 2010
    great fun really enjoyed it well done  to the winners finished 12th took a gamble with certain players did'nt work roll on the premiership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    I would like to thank everyone who took part for making this a great competition to take part in and a big thank you to Sky for the great prizes awarded to the top 4. The prize winners are as follows: 1st £220 seat in the July 8k Deepstack with a maximum entry of 50      Matt Hallgalley (1981MATT)    World Cup Wonders  484 pts 2nd Primo + £22 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter entries       Stuart Hackett (Stueyh)     Banjo's Bandits    466 pts 3rd Primo entry      Alex Cannon (ACA)    Goalacticos    460 pts 4th £22 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter entry      Clyde Jordan (Quacka7)    SOFA KING EASY     457 pts As these are all tournaments featured on Sky Poker tv I will be watching to see how you get on and good luck to you all. I will send the details to Sky Jordan who will I am sure get in touch with the winners.  The 2010/2011 premiership Sky fantasy football has now began anyone fancy another league? I will mention it in my message.   
    Posted by scottieb

Hi Guys,

Yes we ran a fantasy football comp last season and will do another this time around.
    I'll get that up and running in the next couple of weeks.

I'll also taking a look at prize details and sorting things out the prizes this week.

cheers guys
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : Hi Guys, Yes we ran a fantasy football comp last season and will do another this time around. I'll get that up and running in the next couple of weeks. I'll also taking a look at prize details and sorting things out the prizes this week. cheers guys
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Welld one on sorting the league out Rich cheers, hope to do better than just 4th in the upcoming season!!!

I presume i'll get a message to let me know which date the BH that i won is?

Cheers Clyde
  • edited July 2010
    my team is in already for 10/11 fingers crossed
  • edited July 2010
    PM's sent out to all winners!
  • edited July 2010

Thanks Rich for sorting the prizes out

• edited July 2010
    Good luck to the fantasy world cup prize winners playing in tonights primo.
  • ACAACA
    edited July 2010
    Good luck to the fantasy world cup prize winners playing in tonights primo.
    Posted by angel351

Many thanks angel, managed to scrap into the money in the primo so well worth playin the ff, gl to the rest of the winners

ACA
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : Many thanks angel, managed to scrap into the money in the primo so well worth playin the ff, gl to the rest of the winners ACA
    Posted by ACA
    Well done ACA in the primo and well played Matt in the big one tonight you were up against it at that table?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Enter the Community World Cup fantasty football here! : Many thanks angel, managed to scrap into the money in the primo so well worth playin the ff, gl to the rest of the winners ACA
    Posted by ACA
    Well done in getting into the cash.
    Also another well done for the organisation of this competition it gave me a chance to play tonight which I thoroughly enjoyed