You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good, Bad, Ugly****FINAL SCORES****. Check Your Score (or maybe don`t)

edited June 2010 in The Football Corner
great job egg, shame about ym score tho

Comments

• edited June 2010

Big well done to MsChips, TORTUS007 and WAINBARBER who finished in joint 1st place with a total of 52 points.

Sky Rich will be not be back until next week so your prizes will be sorted out then.

I would personally like to extend a Big Thank You to everybody who took part and left messages of support, and a special thanks go to STEVEMAX and lucy4, who both recorded everyones entries, just to help me out incase of any problems.
    PositionNamePoints
    T1stTORTUS00752
    T1stWAINBARBER52
    T1stMsChips52
    T4thdecodave50
    T4thBARCAGAZZA50
    T4thsheepboy1850
    T4thFILIPSEBO50
    8thWillhelm48
    T9thtribe44
    T9thMrMiyagi44
    T9thSTEVEMAX44
    T9thmillwise1144
    T9thDud Butini44
    T9thcookie8344
    T9th1981MATT44
    T16thAlarm7642
    T16thajbrown42
    T16thDarntootin42
    T16th-JINKY-42
    T16thscottieb42
    T21stbaconc8740
    T21stStueyh40
    T21stjsm18040
    T21stCARLACEHIG40
    T21stheather3340
    T21stDOHHHHHHH40
    T21stRatboy7140
    T28thgoodylad2138
    T28thchaff82238
    T28thHevaace138
    T31stkingkenny136
    T31stkitkat59336
    33rdwynne193834
    34themma3332
    35thmrhappy3828
    36thbanky1-75
    37thantnix-90
    T38thPatching99-105
    T38thscholesy05-105
    T40thANDYBEE-135
    T40thrampantroz-135
    T40thMonaghan01-135
    T40thdocden-135
    44thNorbit-140
    45thratout-150
    T46thstokefc-165
    T46thhiandri-165
    47thmb358-195
    48thcwurep1-210
    49thdubmaster-270
    50thckd-290
    51stDonut64-315
    T52nd35suited-325
    T52ndchrisbhoy-325
    T52ndlabrat64-325
    55thlucy4-340
    56thsparkeg-365
    T57thzhuzh-395
    T57thHITMANRV-395
    T57thsilentbob-395
    T60thMYSHARKY-430
    T60thchubbers-430
    T60thsqueaker-430
    T60thkennybad-430
    T64thSHAUNY-465
    T64th-TARAS--465
    T64thrfcowboy-465
    T64thFurniss1-465
    T64thloonytoons-465
    T64thaussie09-465
    T64thdennis7-465
    71stDTWBANDIT-475
    T72ndLUIRON-500
    T72ndste1722-500
    T72nd1arnace-500
    75thpunxxs_13-525
    T76thjames84-535
    T76thBuster69-535
    T76thSUPERNOVA-535
    79thsweety01-570
    80thSTIGA48-675
    81st & Plum-Lastandsoitis7-800
    Surprise Winneremilyegg68 (Cheers)
    Have tried to update scores as accurately as possible. If you think there is any error with your final total then please GIVE ME A SHOUT!!!! so I can check/rectify as soon as possible.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html here is the link for the matches. The original post has been moved
  • edited June 2010
    Will all change once a lot of the "bankers" start rolling in, and in truth they were 2 horrible games to try and predict on the opening day (imo)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****:
    great job egg, shame about ym score tho
    Posted by 35suited
     Hope you get all 3 right today! Good luck! (you have picked exactly the same as me today.)
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 2******

Surprisingly (after the England game) it is an "Ugly" that is out in the lead with 15 points after 5 matches.

Yes folks, the Yellow Jersey will be taken into Sundays matches by Donut64

Well Done Donut, but must give a shout-out to WAINBARBER though, who has managed to predict 5/5 so far and sits on 10 points.

Good Luck for your selections on Day 3 everyone.
  • edited June 2010
    Thought this was a bit of fun, and I forgot to say good, bad or ugly and 2 games in I remembered. Come on guys, anyone object to adding me to the list.
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 3******

Right bit of a bottleneck at the top after day 3...but it looks like WAINBARBER is top of the pile with 14 points.

3/3 correct today for lucy4, Patching99, Labrat64, jsm180, banky1 and BARCAGAZZA.

Well Done to you all.

If we can get a booby-prize thrown in from SkyRich, then the man you are looking to catch is Ansoitis7 who is sitting on -200. Lordy.

As always, if you have any queries regarding your score then send me a PM.
  • edited June 2010
    IM HAPPY LEVEL WITH DOHHHHH CANT BE BAD

p.s are open to bribes ems :)

cheers good job m8
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 4******

Only 2 players who predicted 3/3 today by the look of things.

Big well done to Antnix and Donut64 who picked up 15 and 30 points respectively.

Once again the lead changes hands........he may look like he has got a cake for a head, but he has correctly predicted 9 out of 11 outcomes so far.....Arise Donut64, who sits on 40 points. WAINBARBER has also got 9 from 11 correct and has 18 points.

Good Luck tomorrow everyone!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Nice one emily and wd donut.  Bet the italy result scuppered the majority of people today...
  • edited June 2010

******UPDATE AFTER DAY 5******

Only player to get 3/3 today was ratout who moves to -35 points.

Still an "Ugly" out in front though....Cake-Head dropped 5 points today, but remains top of the pile with 35 points. Well done Donut64.

WAINBARBER remains in 2nd place and moves to 22 points.
    decodave and millwise11 sit very handy on 18 points and there are about a dozen players on 14 points.

Good Luck for tomorrow, when the highly fancied Spaniards enter the fold!!!!!!!

• edited June 2010
    Thought I was unlucky to get -5 today but I would take -5 for tomorrow if you offered it me right now! I have an impending doom about tomorrow! Good luck to ever over takes me tomorrow!
  • edited June 2010
    11 from 14 is awesome mate...and you would be 35 points better off if it was not for Barry Chuckle in goal. if you can keep pulling 2/3 and 3/3 consistently you wont be far away at the end.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 5:
    11 from 14 is awesome mate...and you would be 35 points better off if it was not for Barry Chuckle in goal. if you can keep pulling 2/3 and 3/3 consistently you wont be far away at the end.
    Posted by emilyegg
     I dont know why but I feel my reign at the top will soon be over its not a bad thing. I never really expected to be in this place in the first place it is one of the bonuses of having a negative attitude any success in anything is always a pleasant surprise! :)
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 6******

Sorry Donut64, I talked you up big time yesterday and then what happens....0/3 and you lose 75 points. Sorry Mate.....I Jonah`d you Quagmire style.

That aside, the Spain result tripped up everyone except 2 of you who predicted a Swiss win...(a Spain win today was the biggest banker in this competition with only 4 people predicting they would not win this match) Its a funny old game, as Greavsie used to say.

As for the leaders, it was a disastrous day for Donut who goes from 40 points to -35 in the space of 3 games, and we now have a 3 way tie at the top on 22 points between millwise11, WAINBARBER and BARCAGAZZA.

Good Luck for Thursday everyone!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    HEY.....What happened to my rubbish predictions? I arn't even there.
  • edited June 2010
    2 who predicted a swiss win your havin a laugh, they must be coukoo,and i couldnt hear their cow bells celebrating over the noise of them poxy trumpets haha. your doing a good job keeping up with all these results.
  • edited June 2010
    A 3 way tie at the top.... Things just hotting up here & hopefully on the pitch aswell, my worst day so far with 0/3 but probably the best day's footie so far! Are we finally seeing the World Cup come alive? Let's hope so!
  • edited June 2010
    well now we into the second round of games teams should know that they gotta go for it, hopefully it will mean better games, thats why i like the K/O stages, all or nothing.
  • edited June 2010

Great competition. Cant believe 2 people picked the Swiss to beat Spain, maybe they could give
    us some numbers for the lottery on Saturday.

Do the scores carry on for the knockout stages, right thru to the final??????

Should see a few more goals and a few more upsets for the UGLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 7******

Points were pretty scarce for lots of you today but surprisingly there were four of you who managed to get all three outcomes correct. Well done to kennybad, ckd, chrisbhoy and baconc87.

Leader board does not change a great deal. BARCAGAZZA joins millwise11 on 24 points.

Good Luck for todays games everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 8******

WOW, what a truly awful day for predictions. Not surprisingly nobody managed to get 3/3 and only -JINKY- managed to get 2/3.

A truly amazing 51 of you got 0/3 in todays matches.

2 way lead at the top between millwise11 and BARCAGAZZA who both predicted a draw in the USA/Slovenia game and move on to 26 points.

Most of the "Ugly" predictions now look to be out with the washing....way too many odd outcomes.

Good Luck for tomorrow everyone!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    i do hope rich gives you that prize forlast place, i gotta be odds on fav
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 9******

Chalk and Cheese.......

After yesterdays wash-out (prediction wise) there were 10 of you who correctly predicted 3/3 today. Would have been a nice priced treble too.

millwise11 and BARCAGAZZA both added 2 points to their totals and lead the way on 28 points. There are 4 players poised just 2 points behind though, so it could all change tomorrow.

Good Luck on Sunday everyone!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Hello Emily - good job keeping up the scores, it must be a bit of a mission every day but it is much appreciated. However .... you've robbed me of 6 points on my best day yet! I had my first 3/3 day. I had 20 yesterday so I think you must have just missed out my scores for today. By my reckoning I should make up the 5th man trailing the leader by two points on 26 now. I think this is right - I did double check to make sure.

What are the prizes for this thing anyway?

Thanks again
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 9:
    Hello Emily - good job keeping up the scores, it must be a bit of a mission every day but it is much appreciated. However .... you've robbed me of 6 points on my best day yet! I had my first 3/3 day. I had 20 yesterday so I think you must have just missed out my scores for today. By my reckoning I should make up the 5th man trailing the leader by two points on 26 now. I think this is right - I did double check to make sure. What are the prizes for this thing anyway? Thanks again
    Posted by chaff822
    Sorry about that Chaff, have updated your score now mate. You got 2 points for match 26, but you had match 24 as a "H" (Australia 1-1 Ghana) and match 25 as a "D" (Holland 1-0 Japan) so you were only 2 points short.

Sky Rich will be back this week (we all hope) so once he catches up and works his way through the substantial "Aggro" pile that always accumulates in his absence, he should be able to let us know the prizes that he has kindly agreed to throw in.

Cheers Mate.....and remember everyone, if you have a query regarding your total...Please give me a shout.
  • edited June 2010
    Well done to Em for keeping us all updated on the scores. About 15 of us within 6 pts of each other. Maybe CHAFF got mixed up with the game number and the order that it was played.

Eg  the HOLLAND game was first up yesterday but it was match 25 and the OZZIE game that was next up was actually game number 24.

Looking forward to the three games today, come on the DRAW, HOME, HOME.
  • edited June 2010
    Think you are right decodave, Chaff has got a couple of the games mixed up....but is still well in the mix.

As for the tourney itself, I can see it going to the wire. The scoring system was tested out and the Bads/Uglies would have needed around 3 from 4 correct (or 36 from 48) to be competitive. Lots of scary outcomes have (probably) scuppered their chances now.

One good thing is that we are almost certainly guaranteed a few cracking games in the next week.

It is a pleasure to be running this competition for you all decodave....its the outcomes that are headscratchers!!!
  • edited June 2010
    i did go ugly but i meant to put good (honest) so if you could recalculate my score it would be most welcome. hahah.
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 10******

Said it before, will say it again.......Strange Game.

Big well done to Patching99 who correctly predicted 3/3 today.

millwise11 and BARCAGAZZA are joined at the top by TORTUS007....all three are on 30 points.

Would say Good Luck for Mondays games, but there don't seem much point!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    hi
    any booby prizes?
    regards