You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good, Bad, Ugly****FINAL SCORES****. Check Your Score (or maybe don`t)

13»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good, Bad, Ugly****FINAL SCORES****. Check Your Score (or maybe don`t):
    Well done EE on a great competition. I finished in a respectable position i think, no prize but i can't complain too much.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    You were a bit unlucky too mate....just 2 points behind and you had a pretty bad run between matches 11-23.
  • edited June 2010
    Wow, what a great little competition?? Im not just saying that coz i finished joint top, but it has really given the World Cup a much needed extra spark. Each morning, it had me writing people's scores down & their predictions for the day ahead, comparing them against mine & gave me something extra to shout about during every match & made even the tedious games seem a little less tedious! Like a lot of other people, I must give out a massive shout to Mr EE for bringing about this terrific comp, it's been great, thanks EE. What am i gonna do now in the 2nd Rd though???? 
  • edited June 2010
    Listen to the Vuvuzelas again WAINBARBER.....;0)

Well Done by the way, you were never far away at any time (you got the first 7 from 7 correct)

Once the dodgy results cleaned out the Uglies, I always fancied you to be close, even when you went on a ten game blank.
  • edited June 2010

I think I speak for everyone in saying a big thanks to Emilyegg.

Nice one mate.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good, Bad, Ugly****FINAL SCORES****. Check Your Score (or maybe don`t):
    Wow, what a great little competition?? Im not just saying that coz i finished joint top, but it has really given the World Cup a much needed extra spark. Each morning, it had me writing people's scores down & their predictions for the day ahead, comparing them against mine & gave me something extra to shout about during every match & made even the tedious games seem a little less tedious! Like a lot of other people, I must give out a massive shout to Mr EE for bringing about this terrific comp, it's been great, thanks EE. What am i gonna do now in the 2nd Rd though???? 
    Posted by WAINBARBER
        + 1.
    I also saved money, by not having a bet on some matches because of the competition.
    The team I've made money on is Chile. Big bet on them @ 4/6. v Hondurus (should have been about 1/3)
    Then another bet on Chile to beat swiss 11/10.
    Its great to win such a tight race. Looking back, the only group I got 6 out of 6 correct was the Brazil/Portugal group. (both portugals draws correct)
    I'm just going to have a bet on Uruguay now 90 mins. + no bet tonight.
    Good luck all- + thanks again to em for a brill tourny.
  • edited June 2010
    great work egg, you dod a good job and brought some fun to the forum.

congratulations to the winners.

• edited June 2010
    Yeah, can hear them buzzing already! Thanks Emm, thought i had blown it when i went from tuesday night til saturday afternoon without registering a single point. When it changed to 4 games a day my luck seemed to change. Cant wait to see what delights you have in store for us when the new footie season starts. I have one idea for a comp that involves predicting the premier league table, i will run it by you when the WC ends. Cheers!
  • edited June 2010
    Well done the winners, so many in with a chance made it very exciting. I reckon we would have had better scores if we got to predict our resuts after each round of games. I certainly would have changed a number of predictions after seeing the way some of the teams were playing. Italy and France come to mind. Even so, I really enjoyed the comp, and a big thanks the EGG for taking the time to do this for all of us. Cant wait to see what he has in store for the new season. Any chance it will invlove the Scottish Premier league as well?????
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, can hear them buzzing already! Thanks Emm, thought i had blown it when i went from tuesday night til saturday afternoon without registering a single point. When it changed to 4 games a day my luck seemed to change. Cant wait to see what delights you have in store for us when the new footie season starts. I have one idea for a comp that involves predicting the premier league table,i will run it by you when the WC ends. Cheers!
    Posted by WAINBARBER
    Good Stuff mate. SkyRich is always willing to consider and give any new ideas a go, but if you need someone to help you roadtest something then please feel free to give me a shout.
  • edited June 2010
    Well done the winners, so many in with a chance made it very exciting. I reckon we would have had better scores if we got to predict our resuts after each round of games. I certainly would have changed a number of predictions after seeing the way some of the teams were playing. Italy and France come to mind. Even so, I really enjoyed the comp, and a big thanks the EGG for taking the time to do this for all of us. Cant wait to see what he has in store for the new season. Any chance it will invlove the Scottish Premier league as well?????
    Posted by decodave
    Thank You decodave. Due to there being more traffic on the forums now, I would really like to get the "Dirty Dozen" running properly once the footy season starts. I think its a cracking comp......All you have to do is pick 12 LOSERS from the Sky Uk coupon on a Saturday. You can pick the EPL, Conference, SPL (even the flair team from Edinburgh) the Beazer Homes league....ANYTHING....As long as it is on the coupon. All you need to do is make sure you pick 12 duck-eggs!!! It is not as easy as it sounds though!!!

Got another idea (involving draws) that I will mention later.
  • edited June 2010
    And Thank You to everyone for their kind comments. I appreciate it.