You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good, Bad, Ugly****FINAL SCORES****. Check Your Score (or maybe don`t)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 10:
    hi any booby prizes? regards
    Posted by STIGA48
    Fingers crossed that SkyRich can hopefully throw in a booby prize. Andsoitis7 will take all the catching though....he`s on -550!!!
  • edited June 2010
    I know this is going to be a pain ...... but is there we could have this list broken down into who went good ..... who wnt bad ..... and who went ugly......

ie

GOOD                                    
    BARCAGAZZA30  1st
    mrhappy3810  last
                     BAD
    Patching99-50 1st
    Donut64-190 last
                   UGLY
    Donut64-190  1st
    andsoitis7-550.last
    and all thouse inbetween ...... its the only way i can see me getting in the top 6

Andy bee...... -80 in Bad
  • edited June 2010
    well done on keeping it updated egg.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 10:
    I know this is going to be a pain...... but is there we could have this list broken down into who went good ..... who wnt bad ..... and who went ugly...... ie                   GOOD                                     BARCAGAZZA 30  1st mrhappy38 10  last                  BAD Patching99 -50 1st Donut64 -190 last                UGLY Donut64 -190  1st andsoitis7 -550.last and all thouse inbetween ...... its the only way i can see me getting in the top 6 Andy bee...... -80 in Bad
    Posted by ANDYBEE
    Correct Andy....it would give my fartbox a proper migraine!

There wont be prizes for Goods, Bads and Uglies, (I don't think) but I do plan to list the final scores in accumulated totals once the 48 games are all done.
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 11******

Heaviest day of scoring today....An impressive 37 of you managed to predict 3/3. And before anyone asks...NO I wont list them ;0) big well done to you all!!!

Two way tie at the top now between BARCAGAZZA and TORTUS007 who both picked up 6 points today. They are on 36 points, but there are a hatful of people within a few points.

Four days of exciting games will now follow, with four games a day being played until Friday!!! Hooray!!!

Lots of channel hopping, ffs`s and twists to come.
  • edited June 2010
    VERY TIGHT AT THE TOP. 10 OF US WITHIN 6PTS OF EACH OTHER. SO TIGHT INFACT THAT EVEN IF I GET THE NEXT 8 GAMES PREDICTED RIGHT I STILL WONT GET TO THE TOP. STILL A FEW UPSETS TO COME THOUGH, PROBABLY STARTING WITH THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!

INTERESTING BETTING ON THE URUGUAY GAME!! THEY ARE 7/2 MEXICO 11/4 AND 8/11 THE DRAW !!!!!!!!

GREAT COMP EM, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED FOR THE KNOCKOUT ROUNDS ?????????
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 12******

Quiet day for scoring with only 2 people predicting 3/4 correctly...well done to Darntootin and MsChips.

Change of leader too as MsChips takes the lead on 40 points.

3 days and plenty of jeers and tears to come.

Good Luck to everyone on Wednesday!!!
  • edited June 2010
    come on guys, we can't get beat by a girl!
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Emm

Could you check my scores please, upto to match 36 i should have 20 results correct and 40 points in total by my reckoning.

Thanks
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 12:
    Hi Emm Could you check my scores please, upto to match 36 i should have 20 results correct and 40 points in total by my reckoning. Thanks
    Posted by BARCAGAZZA
    Have double checked on my written and printed records....still make it 38 points after 36 matches though.
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 13******

Well England made it through, gonna be a tough game against the Germans, but it will be a cracker to watch for us neutrals. Get your cash on penalties (only joking!)

Well Done to Norbit, Labrat64, Sheepboy18, Willhelm, Banky1, Ste1722, Decodave and Dud Butini who all got 4/4 from their predictions today.

3 way tie at the top between MsChips, BARCAGAZZA and TORTUS007 who are on 44 points.

All three of them have identical selections for Thursdays games, but there are a couple of people within a few points who have a different opinion for tomorrows matches...so it could all still change at the top.

Good Luck for Thursdays games!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 9:
    i did go ugly but i meant to put good (honest) so if you could recalculate my score it would be most welcome. hahah.
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL lucy4, I think you need a holiday. I hear that Portugal is very nice at this time of the year!! ;0)

Have a good one.
  • edited June 2010
    Getting very close as we go into the last two days. So many have the same forecasts for the last 2 days. I`ve had a close look at everyones predictions, and I reckon the BEST !!!!!! I CAN DO is get a share of the spoils. AND ONLY IF I GET A RESULT WITH HONDURAS BEATING THE SWISS, in the last game.  MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE 48TH GUESS. HIC!!!!!!!

Enjoyed the competition. Cant wait till 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    JUST TO Say THE SAME AS DECODAVE WELL DONE GREAT FUN CHEERS FOR  YOUR WORKIn Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 13:
    Getting very close as we go into the last two days. So many have the same forecasts for the last 2 days. I`ve had a close look at everyones predictions, and I reckon the BEST !!!!!! I CAN DO is get a share of the spoils. AND ONLY IF I GET A RESULT WITH HONDURAS BEATING THE SWISS, in the last game.  MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE 48TH GUESS. HIC!!!!!!! Enjoyed the competition. Cant wait till 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by decodave
  • edited June 2010
    Thank You to everyone for your kind posts......makes it all even more worthwhile.

Working on a couple of new ideas for the upcoming footy season....so watch this space.
  • edited June 2010
    -705 hahah i think i should win a prize for losing so badly and by a good mile.
    ps: i blame my 5 year old son for helping me lol
  • edited June 2010
    Great comp em, This will definately go to the last game.
    2 things that will decide it are;
    Could Portugal get a draw with Brazil ???
    What will Honduras do.  Win lose or draw ???
    + what if Portugal actually beat Brazil ???
    Good luck and well done to everyone (as long as portugal get a draw.lol)
  • edited June 2010
    Great little comp Emily, and well kept up with the upfdates, look forward to seeing what you got in stored for the new season.

Just looked at all my results and if id done good id be on 46 points now :( really wish i hadnt looked lol

Good luck to those who are in with a chance

Gareth
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 13:
    Great little comp Emily, and well kept up with the upfdates, look forward to seeing what you got in stored for the new season. Just looked at all my results and if id done good id be on 46 points now :( really wish i hadnt looked lol Good luck to those who are in with a chance Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Surely your used to missing out on things for being ugly though?
  • edited June 2010
    ******UPDATE AFTER DAY 14******

Wow the Italians went Caio today, taking my cash with them.........

Great Post andsoitis7......when your boy grows up, make sure you steer him clear of a fixed odds coupon!!! You will need a complete disaster tomorrow (4 correct) and STIGA48 would need to get all four predictions wrong to sna tch the wooden spoon from you. I hope SkyRich can throw in a prize for last place, you deserve it!!

As for the top of the table, it is tighter than 2-coats of gloss and by my reckoning we have.....

MsChips.............46 points. Predictions for final day A A A D
    WAINBARBER......46 points. Predictions for final day D A A H
    BARCAGAZZA......46 points. Predictions for final day A A A H
    TORTUS007.......46 points. Predictions for final day D A A H
    SHEEPBOY18......44 points. Predictions for final day D A A H
    DecoDave..........44 points. Predictions for final day D A A A

Will go to the last game I reckon.....GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
  • edited June 2010
                                        PORTUGAL 0 BRAZIL 0  

SWITZERLAND 0 HONDURAS 1

YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST

GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 14:
                                        PORTUGAL 0 BRAZIL 0            SWITZERLAND 0 HONDURAS 1        YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST    GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by decodave
    Your scores will do for me deco, I dont mind a 3 way tie.
  • edited June 2010
            !!!!!!!!!ONE DOWN ONE TO GO !!!!!!!!!

ITS A 2 WAY OR A 3 WAY TIE FOR THE COMP!!

!!!!!!!COME ON HONDURAS!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010

Well done on the good running and organisation of this and congratulations to the winners

• edited June 2010

WELL DONE TO THE 3 WHO SHARED TOP SPOT.

EM, DONT YOU THINK I SHOULD GET AN EXTRA 2 PTS FOR BEING DAFT ENUFF TO GO FOR HONDURAS!!!

I`M SURE THE GUYS WOULD`NT MIND LOL. THEY MADE ENUFF CHANCES TO BEAT THE SWISS.

NEVER MIND, TOOK OVER £700 OFF THE BOOKIES TODAY. ALL ON GERMANY TO WIN ON PENALTIES/ LOL

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Good, Bad, Ugly****FINAL SCORES****. Check Your Score (or maybe don`t):
    Big well done to MsChips, TORTUS007 and WAINBARBER who finished in joint 1st place with a total of 52 points. Sky Rich will be not be back until next week so your prizes will be sorted out then. I would personally like to extend a Big Thank You to everybody who took part and left messages of support, and a special thanks go to STEVEMAX and lucy4, who both recorded everyones entries, just to help me out incase of any problems. Position Name Points T1st TORTUS007 52 T1st WAINBARBER 52 T1st MsChips 52 T4th decodave 50 T4th BARCAGAZZA 50 T4th sheepboy18 50 T4th FILIPSEBO 50 8th Willhelm 48 T9th tribe 44 T9th MrMiyagi 44 T9th STEVEMAX 44 T9th millwise11 44 T9th Dud Butini 44 T9th cookie83 44 T9th 1981MATT 44 T16th Alarm76 42 T16th ajbrown 42 T16th Darntootin 42 T16th -JINKY- 42 T16th scottieb 42 T21st baconc87 40 T21st Stueyh 40 T21st jsm180 40 T21st CARLACEHIG 40 T21st heather33 40 T21st DOHHHHHHH 40 T21st Ratboy71 40 T28th goodylad21 38 T28th chaff822 38 T28th Hevaace1 38 T31st kingkenny1 36 T31st kitkat593 36 33rd wynne1938 34 34th emma33 32 35th mrhappy38 28 36th banky1 -75 37th antnix -90 T38th Patching99 -105 T38th scholesy05 -105 T40th ANDYBEE -135 T40th rampantroz -135 T40th Monaghan01 -135 T40th docden -135 44th Norbit -140 45th ratout -150 T46th stokefc -165 T46th hiandri -165 47th mb358 -195 48th cwurep1 -210 49th dubmaster -270 50th ckd -290 51st Donut64 -315 T52nd 35suited -325 T52nd chrisbhoy -325 T52nd labrat64 -325 55th lucy4 -340 56th sparkeg -365 T57th zhuzh -395 T57th HITMANRV -395 T57th silentbob -395 T60th MYSHARKY -430 T60th chubbers -430 T60th squeaker -430 T60th kennybad -430 T64th SHAUNY -465 T64th -TARAS- -465 T64th rfcowboy -465 T64th Furniss1 -465 T64th loonytoons -465 T64th aussie09 -465 T64th dennis7 -465 71st DTWBANDIT -475 T72nd LUIRON -500 T72nd ste1722 -500 T72nd 1arnace -500 75th punxxs_13 -525 T76th james84 -535 T76th Buster69 -535 T76th SUPERNOVA -535 79th sweety01 -570 80th STIGA48 -675 81 st & Plum-Last andsoitis7 -800 Surprise Winner emilyegg 68 (Cheers) Have tried to update scores as accurately as possible. If you think there is any error with your final total then please GIVE ME A SHOUT!!!! so I can check/rectify as soon as possible. http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html  here is the link for the matches. The original post has been moved
    Posted by emilyegg
    Would just like to congratulate emilyegg on taking the time to run a great competition, well done winners and special congratulations to my son who helped me with my predictions and helped me come stone cold last ( im sure he'll be a weather man when he gets older)
    Again, well done winners,bad luck losers (ME) and come on england. 
  • edited June 2010
    than for setting up game and well done winners least i did'nt finsh last doing better in fantasy anyway
  • edited June 2010
    Well done EE on a great competition. I finished in a respectable position i think, no prize but i can't complain too much.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 13:
    Great little comp Emily, and well kept up with the upfdates, look forward to seeing what you got in stored for the new season. Just looked at all my results and if id done good id be on 46 points now :( really wish i hadnt looked lol Good luck to those who are in with a chance Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Thanks Gareth. I might ask SkyRich if we can get the "Dirty Dozen" running properly when the new footy season starts.

Picking 12 LOSERS from the SkyBet Uk Coupon is not as easy as it sounds.....
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Good Bad Ugly ****Scores On The Doors****After Day 14:
    WELL DONE TO THE 3 WHO SHARED TOP SPOT. EM, DONT YOU THINK I SHOULD GET AN EXTRA 2 PTS FOR BEING DAFT ENUFF TO GO FOR HONDURAS!!! I`M SURE THE GUYS WOULD`NT MIND LOL. THEY MADE ENUFF CHANCES TO BEAT THE SWISS. NEVER MIND, TOOK OVER £700 OFF THE BOOKIES TODAY. ALL ON GERMANY TO WIN ON PENALTIES/ LOL
    Posted by decodave
    Unlucky decodave....that game could easily have got you a share. How the hell did the Swiss beat Spain?