You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie?:
    Just noticed our regular 8.15 Deepstack Tourny is missing and has now been turned into a rebuy. Sky are you taking the P - This is a regular tourny and gets a decent field every night, so why oh why have you changed it from it's original format to a re-buy?. If this is an error - I accept your apology - if Not then its goodbye from me and goodbye from him. I am completely Outraged and ask you to look at this sensibly and return it to it's rightful home.
    Posted by POKERTREV

£100 Deep StackHoldemNL£5.50128 Jun 20:15
    ^^^^^ Hope this helps Trev! Catch you later mate and take a chill pill :) ^^^^^
  • edited June 2010

It seems like a good thing, you're willing to take the time and effort to help out, but so far only the Penquin has adhered to your reqest for sensible questions/requests,the other posts are just the usual idiocy you get from some posters. Good luck I hope your original premise works out.   Kind regards

• edited June 2010
    Just noticed our regular 8.15 Deepstack Tourny is missing and has now been turned into a rebuy. Sky are you taking the P - This is a regular tourny and gets a decent field every night, so why oh why have you changed it from it's original format to a re-buy?. If this is an error - I accept your apology - if Not then its goodbye from me and goodbye from him. I am completely Outraged and ask you to look at this sensibly and return it to it's rightful home.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Hi Trev,

It was just an error - it should have been there... As the buck stops with me I hold my hands up!

As a gesture of goodwill I will give the winner of Tuesdays 8.15 Deepstack a seat in the Sunday £55 one.

Kind regards,

Bernie 

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Hi Trev, It was just an error - it should have been there... As the buck stops with me I hold my hands up! As a gesture of goodwill I will give the winner of Tuesdays 8.15 Deepstack a seat in the Sunday £55 one. Kind regards, Bernie 
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    wow can you make more misatakes please :) watch the numbers soar for this tomorrow now, nice one
  • edited June 2010
    Hello Maxally, Bernie and Rich
    Can we please get the 2100 back as a decent GTD freezout? Or a new 5-10 quid freezout in the 9pm - 10pm hour?

Once you miss the 8pm big tournament, I feel there isn't a nice "second" freezout tournament to play. It used to work really well if you can't make the 8pm, or if you bust out of it.

The £1200 BH at 21.30 is probably it now, and I'm not personally a fan of the 9pm being a rebuy. If you add a good structured freezout between 9 and 10pm I think it'd cater for all tastes in that hour as a "second chance".

I don't want to go back into the rebuy debate, but I would like to see if there's any support for the 9pm freezout, or hear the reasons as to why it isn't there at the moment.

Cheers - and great idea for a thread.
    Ironz.
  • edited June 2010
    MAXALLY, Bernie, Rich, Is it possible to add some Omaha Hi-Lo DYM's to the lobby?  Most of the other PLO8 games don't get enough runners but I'm pretty sure these would fill and at least get some entry level action on this great game. Another player asked the same question here and I've mentioned it a couple of times here and here . Thanks.
    Posted by Machka
    Hi Machka,

Good suggestion - there is now both a £5.50 and a £11 DYM in the lobby for pot limit Hi Lo....

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • edited June 2010
    Hello Maxally, Bernie and Rich Can we please get the 2100 back as a decent GTD freezout? Or a new 5-10 quid freezout in the 9pm - 10pm hour? Once you miss the 8pm big tournament, I feel there isn't a nice "second" freezout tournament to play. It used to work really well if you can't make the 8pm, or if you bust out of it. The £1200 BH at 21.30 is probably it now, and I'm not personally a fan of the 9pm being a rebuy. If you add a good structured freezout between 9 and 10pm I think it'd cater for all tastes in that hour as a "second chance". I don't want to go back into the rebuy debate, but I would like to see if there's any support for the 9pm freezout, or hear the reasons as to why it isn't there at the moment. Cheers - and great idea for a thread. Ironz.
    Posted by IRONZ
    Hi Ironz,

I have now put in the lobby a £10 +£1, £300 Guaranteed tournament at 20.40pm, and a £5 + 0.50p,  £150 Guaranteed tournament at 21.10pm. I hope this meets yours and the other players needs.

Obviously on the big World Cup nights, I might reduce the guarantees, but other than that lets see how they go?

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • edited June 2010

Hi Chaps 

..... question from the Micro end....

So far we've lost ALL freezeout free rolls

We've lost ALL freezeout one min Roulette games

and now we've got just ONE £1.10 Hold Em freezeout on the schedule at 10.35pm

My question ..... is this one way traffic down re-buy road going to end somewhere?

regards

Dud

• edited June 2010
     Hi Maxally   I entered £1 Satellite one of two for the Bounty Hunter I got knocked out in the second and didn't make final, my Question is; why was it ordinary holdum and not BH format.?
    Posted by logdon
    Sorry Logdon but I do not really understand your question but will attempt to clarify anyway. If it was a satellite for a seat into a later Bounty Hunter tournament, it would have to run as a general holdem game as you are playing for a place eventually in the next tournament rather than the value on your opponent's heads. All sats run like this to my knowledge. I hope this has helped you, but if not, please do not hesitate to send Sky Rich a PM with details as I believe he has returned from his vacation and is sitting in the office twiddling his thumbs! 

Regards,

Alan
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Sorry Logdon but I do not really understand your question but will attempt to clarify anyway. If it was a satellite for a seat into a later Bounty Hunter tournament, it would have to run as a general holdem game as you are playing for a place eventually in the next tournament rather than the value on your opponent's heads. All sats run like this to my knowledge. I hope this has helped you, but if not, please do not hesitate to send Sky Rich a PM with details as I believe he has returned from his vacation and is sitting in the office twiddling his thumbs!  Regards, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY

hmmmm
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : hmmmm
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Just making sure you were aware of this thread :))
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Hi Trev, It was just an error - it should have been there... As the buck stops with me I hold my hands up! As a gesture of goodwill I will give the winner of Tuesdays 8.15 Deepstack a seat in the Sunday £55 one. Kind regards, Bernie 
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Hi Sky Bernie.
    Thank you for your response and your gesture is much appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Pokertrev
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Hi Ironz, I have now put in the lobby a £10 +£1, £300 Guaranteed tournament at 20.40pm, and a £5 + 0.50p,  £150 Guaranteed tournament at 21.10pm. I hope this meets yours and the other players needs. Obviously on the big World Cup nights, I might reduce the guarantees, but other than that lets see how they go? Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Perfect, thankyou! World Cup's over now anyway ;) But understand the guarantees need to match the expected fields. I have fond memories of the old 22.40 10+1 £300 GTD, so I will try to get into the new 20.40 as often as I can. Just missed them tonight because I hadn't seen the forum until later.

Ironz.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Hi Machka, Good suggestion - there is now both a £5.50 and a £11 DYM in the lobby for pot limit Hi Lo.... Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Hi Bernie, Brilliant thanks for this... but, there is always a but eh?

I have chatted with a few players on here and since they are new to PLO8 are reluctant to play £5 or £10 DYM's when they are learning the game.  Is it possible to add a £1 and £3 PLO8 DYM as well?

I just registered in a PLO8 £5 DYM and waited for over an hour and noone else joined.  I blame the world cup!

Thanks,

Aaron
  • edited July 2010

In Response to Re: Please Post Here if you want SATELITE for the Monday Night D/S:
    Hi All, In response  to your requests, I will put satellites in the lobby on Mondays at the following times; 11.10, 12.10, 13.10, 14.10, and 15.10. Cost £4.80 with 1 in 5 winning a seat. I will review them in a few weeks time and retain some or all of them if there is sufficient support for them to be played. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie[/QUOT

Hi Bernie

Would it be possible to add a Sunday Evening Satellite as a lot of the people who have posted have requested one as majority are not available during daytime on Monday due to work

many thanks

Michael  aka  dtwbandit
  • edited July 2010
    To sky Rich. I was one of the joint winners in good bad+ugly. I had a note from emilyegg saying you were putting us in the take on tikay tonight, just checked and I'm not registered at the moment.
    I never know which thread to go to, to contact you. Hope you had a good holiday.
  • edited July 2010
       In Response to Re: Please Post Here if you want SATELITE for the Monday Night D/S :
    Hi All, In response  to your requests, I will put satellites in the lobby on Mondays at the following times; 11.10, 12.10, 13.10, 14.10, and 15.10. Cost £4.80 with 1 in 5 winning a seat. I will review them in a few weeks time and retain some or all of them if there is sufficient support for them to be played. Kind regards, Bernie Posted by Sky_Bernie[/QUOT   Hi Bernie   Would it be possible to add a Sunday Evening Satellite as a lot of the people who have posted have requested one as majority are not available during daytime on Monday due to work  many thanks   Michael  aka  dtwbandit
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    + 1 (please)
  • edited July 2010
    To sky Rich. I was one of the joint winners in good bad+ugly. I had a note from emilyegg saying you were putting us in the take on tikay tonight, just checked and I'm not registered at the moment. I never know which thread to go to, to contact you. Hope you had a good holiday.
    Posted by TORTUS007

No problem - you will be entered into the tournament before the end of play today (5.30pm).

good luck tonight!
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks, Sky Rich-Just noticed I am registered for it now.
  • edited July 2010

Dear Sky_Rich and/or Sky_Bernie

It is 8.30pm on a Friday night and as I have gone busto (a few times) in the June Bankroll Challenge and as such have been trawling the lobby for a nice regular £2.20 deepy/standard game, however unless I am very much mistaken the first one doesn't start until 23.15....As I don't like bh's and out of BR for the £5.50 I was wondering if you would be a love and pop a £2.20 in the lobby for me around 9.15 tonight?

Go on...you know you want to ;o)

x

• edited July 2010
    Dear Sky_Rich and/or Sky_Bernie It is 8.30pm on a Friday night and as I have gone busto (a few times) in the June Bankroll Challenge and as such have been trawling the lobby for a nice regular £2.20 deepy/standard game, however unless I am very much mistaken the first one doesn't start until 23.15....As I don't like bh's and out of BR for the £5.50 I was wondering if you would be a love and pop a £2.20 in the lobby for me around 9.15 tonight? Go on...you know you want to ;o) x
    Posted by TRIP5
    YOU BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : YOU BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    oooo someone likes you, fancy asking for a 2k guaranteed £2.20 deepy for 10 as well???
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Hi Bernie, Brilliant thanks for this... but, there is always a but eh? I have chatted with a few players on here and since they are new to PLO8 are reluctant to play £5 or £10 DYM's when they are learning the game.  Is it possible to add a £1 and £3 PLO8 DYM as well? I just registered in a PLO8 £5 DYM and waited for over an hour and noone else joined.  I blame the world cup! Thanks, Aaron
    Posted by Machka
    Hi Aaron,

There is a £2 DYM PL08 in the lobby now - I hope you get some takers? Once you get into this game its great fun, and once you are proficient in terms of the Hi / Lo hand odds you can win well....

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • edited July 2010
     Can anyone explain why all Dohhhhhhhs good work had to be removed from the poker clinic because he used one naughty word in a very funny joke! Thats like removing all Shakespeares works from the library because one line in one play was deemed inappropriate! Any chance commonsense could be applied to any rules!
  • edited July 2010
    Hey Vice!

How can I post hand number 269721714 in the clinic?

x
  • edited July 2010
    Hey Vice! How can I post hand number 269721714 in the clinic? x
    Posted by TRIP5
    go to my sky poker, then hand history type in the hand id number then copy and paste it
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : go to my sky poker, then hand history type in the hand id number then copy and paste it
    Posted by 35suited
    Found the hand in my account history but it wont let me click on it to show the hand...all I can get is an overview of the result...

Am I looking in the wrong place?

x

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Found the hand in my account history but it wont let me click on it to show the hand...all I can get is an overview of the result... Am I looking in the wrong place? x
    Posted by TRIP5
    highlight it all then click ur right mouse button and the click copy, open the clinic up start the thread you want right click again and hit paste
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Found the hand in my account history but it wont let me click on it to show the hand...all I can get is an overview of the result... Am I looking in the wrong place? x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Copy the hand number from the account history.
    Then come back to the lobby and under "My Sky Poker" (towards the top right of the screen)  click on "Hand History". Then copy the hand number into the area where it says "Search by hand ID" and click the blue button "Search for hands".
    PM me if you need more information.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Ask Maxally / Sky Rich / Sky Bernie? : Copy the hand number from the account history. Then come back to the lobby and under "My Sky Poker" (towards the top right of the screen)  click on "Hand History". Then copy the hand number into the area where it says "Search by hand ID" and click the blue button "Search for hands". PM me if you need more information.
    Posted by MereNovice
    HAHA Cheers very much Vince!!!! It only went and worked! And do you know i've never even noticed that option on the tab before, I only ever use it for finding my tables...lol

I have now posted the hand in the poker clinic :o)

You're a little swwetie, thanks pal

x