You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! ty rich matter sorted please close t

13»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    hi rover - as you know when i first talked to you i had been badly slagged by a n other. i have been chatting on line for ages now thanks to you, oynutter and ozzie in particular - but just now i got three lines of bleeped out expletives just fot playing the game on a head to head. it gave me great delight to beat him/her - should i report their behaviour or just laugh it off as someone who has "spat the dummy out"?
    anyone who abuses you is abusing the nicest bloke on the site.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke!:
      sky on line mod after 10 mins in to this abuse complaint  says , " you will get abuse on the tables "  but its going on now i said  . so after complaining this guy for calling me a I R A MAN, A BOMBER , HOPE YOUR MUM LIKES THIS E.TC. HOPE YOU GET CANCER . NOTHING CAN BE DONE WHILE ITS ONGOING . so i am chatting with my cyber buddies  playing poker and have to listen to this . but yet 1hour and 50 mins after i complain this guy to the mods he is still able to say what he wants . why cant the online mod have a quick check while this is happening live and take action ? EDIT : then the guy shows up on my  omaha dym table which he never played before on skypoker [ i checked his data on  sharkscope ] . so is this it now for me everytime i play on skypoker cash or s&g  this player can just stalk me on the poker tables ? what a joke this is !
    Posted by IRISHROVER

as highlighted above what a joke !
  • edited June 2010
    dennis - In Response to Re: I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke!:
    In Response to I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke! : as highlighted above what a joke !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    dennis - the guy is disgusting - that ain't what the chatroom is for - they are totslly unwelcome - you should publish the name and let us all express our thoughts personally
  • edited June 2010
    you shouldn't be so darn good looking!
  • edited June 2010
    Come on Sky a criminal act is being committed on your site! The person should be at least suspended from playing while you are collating evidence. And if they are found guilty should be at least banned from the site if not prosecuted! http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/georgia/160/archive/9655.htm
  • edited June 2010
    NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS RUBBISH WHILST PLAYING POKER,HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK NOW DENIS.
  • edited June 2010
    unbelievable....sort it sky asap
  • edited June 2010

I PUT I UP A POST WHAT THIS GUY  SAID AND THE MODS DELETE IT !

SO WHY THEN DO I HAVE TO SIT ON A TABLE PLAYING POKER WITH

THE GUY THAT SAID IT !

I CANT DELETE HIM CAN I ?

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke!:
      I PUT I UP A POST WHAT THIS GUY  SAID AND THE MODS DELETE IT !     SO WHY THEN DO I HAVE TO SIT ON A TABLE PLAYING POKER WITH   THE GUY THAT SAID IT !   I CANT DELETE HIM CAN I ?  
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Hi Dennis,

I deleted your post as the language used (although it wasn't your own) broke our house rules.

you can be certain that sufficient action has been taken by the customer care team.

to give you (and everyone else) a quick sneak preview we are actually working on a development that lets you block chat from specific users. This will be a really handy tool, especially in situations like this and/or while you're waiting for the customer care team to complete their actions after an abuse report.
  • edited June 2010
    chew - i had to remove your post as unfortunately other players can not be named in this nature.

here is your post again with the name removed.

SKY POKER YOU ARE A JOKE    i posted 3 times on this matter yesterday and was told by Sky Rich that it would be sorted out .Well if this is YOUR idea of sorting out god help us when you do nothing at all .I was quoted yesterday that  we cannot be told what SKY were going to do with  this so called player because he is covered by the Data Protection Act well what is Rover and any other player on this site covered by . This all comes down to the FACT that Sky dont care what anybody says on this site as long as SKY ARE TAKING MONEY .This has to stop right now and it is no good Sky Rich or Sky Dave coming on here saying all the right things that they think we want to hear. For the last time SKY THIS IS YOUR SITE AND YOUR PROBLEM GET IT SORTED OUT AND BAN  XXX NOT JUST FROM THE CHAT BOX BUT FROM THE SITE .What would Sky have done if as pointed out by another player on this subject yesterday if Rover was black i bet they would have done something about it straight away.Rover im sorry that you have had to suffer this idiot again but you can thank SKY for that.

you can be certain that this situation was sorted yesterday - i personally witnessed the customer care team taking action and ensuring Irishrover will not receive similar abuse again
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke!:
    chew - i had to remove your post as unfortunately other players can not be named in this nature. here is your post again with the name removed. SKY POKER YOU ARE A JOKE    i posted 3 times on this matter yesterday and was told by Sky Rich that it would be sorted out .Well if this is YOUR idea of sorting out god help us when you do nothing at all .I was quoted yesterday that  we cannot be told what SKY were going to do with  this so called player because he is covered by the Data Protection Act well what is Rover and any other player on this site covered by . This all comes down to the FACT that Sky dont care what anybody says on this site as long as SKY ARE TAKING MONEY .This has to stop right now and it is no good Sky Rich or Sky Dave coming on here saying all the right things that they think we want to hear. For the last time SKY THIS IS YOUR SITE AND YOUR PROBLEM GET IT SORTED OUT AND BAN  XXX NOT JUST FROM THE CHAT BOX BUT FROM THE SITE .What would Sky have done if as pointed out by another player on this subject yesterday if Rover was black i bet they would have done something about it straight away.Rover im sorry that you have had to suffer this idiot again but you can thank SKY for that. you can be certain that this situation was sorted yesterday - i personally witnessed the customer care team taking action and ensuring Irishrover will not receive similar abuse again
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    why then could this guy seek me out last night and plonk him self down

on a s&g table , omaha which he never played before on skypoker .

then i have to play poker with a guy that abused me and my dead mother .

all this is after action was taking by customer care .

• edited June 2010
    it really is time we had a name and shame gallery - i am sure there are some who would be quite proud to be on there but i think it would help most people with an iota of sense realise we just want to play poker and have a crack. can i propose NAME AND SHAME if these parasites are not removed through the normal channels.
  • edited June 2010
     There should be no second chances for people like this  Imo. Stalking Rover and ruining his enjoyment of poker. This goes way further than a bit of banter to tilt someone. Come on sky - get rid. People like that are not wanted on here.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke! : ......a quick sneak preview we are actually working on a development that lets you block chat from specific users. This will be a really handy tool, especially in situations like this and/or while you're waiting for the customer care team to complete their actions after an abuse report.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    great sky_rich.  i hope that this development actually prevents the abuser from continuing chatting rather than merely preventing you from seeing more abuse.

• edited June 2010

TY RICH,

MATTER SORTED !

CAN YOU CLOSE THREAD NOW PLZZZZ ,

AND LETS ENJOY OUR POKER & BANTER !

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! then he decides to stalk me what a joke! : great sky_rich.  i hope that this development actually prevents the abuser from continuing chatting rather than merely preventing you from seeing more abuse.
    Posted by aussie09

+ 1 (it will be like England still being allowed to play football behind closed doors!! )
  • edited June 2010

abusive people who take up stalking are showing signs of mental illness.  this surely is a great concern.  the incidents that our friend irishrover has alerted skypoker to are serious.  given those events, i am sure that the abuser will be reading this message and this thread.  please ban for life abusive people who subsequently stalk their victim.

• edited June 2010
    Following Rover around amounts to harassment In my book. It saddens me that a great guy who puts so much Into the community for the enjoyment of others has to put up with this rubbish. Please sky - your full support needed here to put a stop to this
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: I GET ABUSED ON THE SKYPOKER TABLE FOR 2 HOURS FOR BEING IRISH! ty rich matter sorted please close thread!:
      TY RICH,  MATTER SORTED !  CAN YOU CLOSE THREAD NOW PLZZZZ ,  AND LETS ENJOY OUR POKER & BANTER !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Yes of course Rover.

All the best to you.