You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Awesome result Sue - You have lived the DREAM

Many Many congrats xxx

I need some shut eye goodnight all

ps...GL lolufold not that you will need it !!!

pps...Never under any circumstances sit at a table with KIDGIRLGY :)
  • edited July 2010
    Fantastic!! WD Sue You made us proud!! And DOHHHHHHH Shut the blah blah up!!! lol
  • edited July 2010
    Be proud of what youi have achieved Sue

VVVVVVVVWD

• edited July 2010

Wonderful effort Sue!

Everyone on Skypoker can be very proud of you!

• edited July 2010
    10 J Q flop one time? :(

wp gg
  • edited July 2010
    Brilliant performance Sue, you did yourself and Sky Proud.
  • edited July 2010
    Quick Tikay, get the camera out, is Claire shedding a tear of joy at the teams performance this year?
  • edited July 2010
    Well done Sue - you have been brilliant and should be very proud (as well as slightly rich).

Indeed - Well done all six - a great effort this year.

SKY - How about organising a welcome back tournament for the heroes ... perhaps with a bounty on each ????
  • edited July 2010

The, err, exit interview is done, & will be up shortly. We included Hubbie Dave in it, he has Railed Sue every moment.

Sue & Dave are off for a celebratory meal. The money is massive to them, & we are thrilled for them both. It cost Sue £13 to enter the Satellite, & she won $36,423!

Sue's official finishing position was 332nd. 
  • edited July 2010

Fantastic Performance Sue we are all so proud of you! Very very very well played hunni :-) xxx
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!:
    Well done Sue - you have been brilliant and should be very proud (as well as slightly rich). Indeed - Well done all six - a great effort this year. SKY - How about organising a welcome back tournament for the heroes ... perhaps with a bounty on each ????
    Posted by metaraptor
    Believe it or not, I was on the 'phone to Harrogate (from here, in Vegas) at 0800 this morning, & we discussed something along those lines.

"Watch this space".

• edited July 2010
    Quick Tikay, get the camera out, is Claire shedding a tear of joy at the teams performance this year?
    Posted by Machka
    Its Tikay's turn
  • edited July 2010
    The, err, exit interview is done, & will be up shortly. We included Hubbie Dave in it, he has Railed Sue every moment. Sue & Dave are off for a celebratory meal. The money is massive to them, & we are thrilled for them both. It cost Sue £13 to enter the Satellite, & she won $36,423! Sue's official finishing position was 332nd. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    I can be a really pessimistic so and so sometimes, but this really fills me with joy, they seem so down to earth, 'real people' if you know what i mean, and im so chuffed for her and her family, enjoy the money!!!
  • edited July 2010

Congratulations Sue!

Absolutely Brilliant! xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    SKY - How about organising a welcome back tournament for the heroes ... perhaps with a bounty on each ????
    Posted by metaraptor
    I think an open topped bus touring around Feltham would be more appropriate. 

Once again, brilliant performace by the whole TSP this year.  Wouldn't it have been nice to be there just to see it going down!
  • edited July 2010

If anyone is interested, there is a new addition to the Photo-Blog.

Once Claire has uploaded the Video, that'll be that for tonight. As it's 0130 UK, most of the traffic will be in bed, so we'll catch up tomorrow, hopefully.

Big up to Claire, for her monumental workload, & she's battled through a streaming cold today, too.

So, an early night beckons. We'll catch up with everything, the threads & stuff, tomorrow.

This WSOP has been fantastic, because of our players, & our Community.

It's been emotional.

From Her Attila-Ness & myself,

xx
  • edited July 2010
    BRILLIANT.
                   FANTASTIC.
                                   AMAZING.

SO VERY, VERY CHUFFED FOR YOU.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR SUE!!!!
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    If anyone is interested, there is a new addition to the Photo-Blog. Once Claire has uploaded the Video, that'll be that for tonight. As it's 0130 UK, most of the traffic will be in bed, so we'll catch up tomorrow, hopefully. Big up to Claire, for her monumental workload, & she's battled through a streaming cold today, too. So, an early night beckons. We'll catch up with everything, the threads & stuff, tomorrow. This WSOP has been fantastic, because of our players, & our Community. It's been emotional. From Her Attila-Ness & myself, xx
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well done Claire, now go to bed!! you deserve it!
  • edited July 2010
    With Love
     From all your friends in Skypoker Community xxxxxx
  • edited July 2010
    Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your support whilst we have been out here. It means alot to know you have people at home who appreciate the work we are doing. It has been lovely to meet Sue, Dave, Tony, Paul, Guy, Darren and to catch up with Dan, all of them have been a pleasure to be around and have made it the best trip to Vegas so far!
    Have to say a very big  and special thank you to the work machine that is Tikay. He works like nobody I know. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he is supportive every second of the day. Now i'm not going to continue as he's a little teary.
    So once again thank you for all the support and being a fantastic community! x

ps- there will be no videos or any pictures of me on here...........I win ;)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : I can be a really pessimistic so and so sometimes, but this really fills me with joy, they seem so down to earth, 'real people' if you know what i mean, and im so chuffed for her and her family, enjoy the money!!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Wow, what a GREAT post.

Says it all.

Meanwhile, we travel home Friday, overnight, arrive London on Saturday, so get the Hi-Lo Cash Tables warmed up for when I get home. ;)
  • edited July 2010
    Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your support whilst we have been out here. It means alot to know you have people at home who appreciate the work we are doing. It has been lovely to meet Sue, Dave, Tony, Paul, Guy, Darren and to catch up with Dan, all of them have been a pleasure to be around and have made it the best trip to Vegas so far! Have to say a very big  and special thank you to the work machine that is Tikay. He works like nobody I know. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he is supportive every second of the day. Now i'm not going to continue as he's a little teary. So once again thank you for all the support and being a fantastic community! x ps- there will be no videos or any pictures of me on here...........I win ;)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    THANK YOU AND TIKAY FOR THE AMAZING JOB.
  • edited July 2010

well done  SUE

and all the sky team

• edited July 2010
    Congratulations on a fantastic run Sue.
  • edited July 2010
    WELL PLAYED SUE. GREAT FINISH OUT OF OVER 7000 RUNNERS!!!! SUCH AN UNLUCKY WAY TO GO. IT'S BEEN A FANTASTIC WEEK OR SO, WELL PLAYED PENGUIN FOR CASHING & WELL DONE THE OTHERS FOR LIVING THE DREAM! FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE FROM TIKAY & CLAIRE, THANKS FOR MAKING THIS WEEK OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS SO ENJOYABLE!!! HOPE TO SEE ALL IN NOTTINGHAM!
  • edited July 2010
    Sue's lovely exit interview is now up for everyone to see....www.skypoker.com/wsop

x
  • edited July 2010
    Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your support whilst we have been out here. It means alot to know you have people at home who appreciate the work we are doing. It has been lovely to meet Sue, Dave, Tony, Paul, Guy, Darren and to catch up with Dan, all of them have been a pleasure to be around and have made it the best trip to Vegas so far! Have to say a very big  and special thank you to the work machine that is Tikay. He works like nobody I know. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he is supportive every second of the day. Now i'm not going to continue as he's a little teary. So once again thank you for all the support and being a fantastic community! x ps- there will be no videos or any pictures of me on here...........I win ;)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    And a Big Big Thank you to you both, We are all so grateful to you for bringing the whole  WSOP Vegas
    event experience to us and working tirelessly to keep us minute by minute up to date. It has been an amazing 5 days and a BIG UP to you all!

And to show our appreciation
     XXXXXX
  • edited July 2010
    Sue's lovely exit interview is now up for everyone to see.... www.skypoker.com/wsop x
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Awwww...I can`t see for the Tears in my eyes..That is all xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    ps- there will be no videos or any pictures of me on here...........I win ;)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Wrong. :-)

I win.