You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    LOLUFOLD is prob getting $10k to wear pstars patches so cant fault him there, Sky cant really match that.

I think this is him in a Jean Robert Bellande video...

http://www.twitvid.com/LA9H7
  • edited July 2010
    A lovely exit interview by Sue.

You lived the poker player's dream and so many of us have been able to live that dream through you.

Congratulations and thanks.
  • edited July 2010

Didn't get online until after 1:30 - have just trawled through the 21 pages whilst having a DYM.

Sorry to see you go Sue, what can I say but very, very well done and congratulations.

• edited July 2010
    Well done Sue!!---chuffed up for ya!---brilliant job--- well done to Tikay and Claire---fantastic stuff !

Big thanks to all involved at sky

• edited July 2010
    very very very wp sue such a nice win from £13 to $36k+ you should be very proud of your achievement
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!:
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : Awwww...I can`t see for the Tears in my eyes..That is all xxxx
    Posted by candi
    +1
  • edited July 2010
    Congratulations Sue and thank you Tikay & Claire for the excellent coverage from Vegas
  • edited July 2010

well done sue,you did great lass,loved it!!

All the updates,Tikay, Claire,wow!
  • edited July 2010
    Congrats Sue - what a fantastic run.  Two of the the qualifiers cashing is a tremendous feat, so congrats Tony too.

It was a shame I was stuck on the plane home and not able to rail you Sue, but was so pleased to hear the result.  I bet the atmosphere was brilliant once everyone was in the $$$$$$$$$ - sighhhhhhhh, such a distant dream for most of us :(

Now, get yourself over to the Manolo Blahnik store at the Wynn - some of their fabulous shoes have your name on them!!! (Just a tad bit green with envy)

Great job all!
  • edited July 2010
    Congrats Sue on a great WSOP run, you've lived our dream for us.

Your a true

ROCK & ROLLA GIRL
  • edited July 2010
    WOW

Great stuff well done !!!!!  what a MASSIVE buzz well done every1 sky poker related ;)
  • edited July 2010
    Just to echo what has already been said. Massive congrats to Sue and many thanks to Tikay, Claire and everyone else at Skypoker for the great work. Really enjoyed my morning catch-ups.
    Hope to see you all in Vegas next year!
  • edited July 2010
     Well done Sue! I didnt have your Stamina Im afraid just woke up on the couch 30mins ago. Just finished reading the thread and watching your exit video with tears in my eyes! The tears are not of dissapointment but of joy for what you have achieved. Well done! Your hubby looked so proud off you as so are we all! X Steve.
  • edited July 2010
    Congratulations sue, what an unbelievable achievement!!!!!! ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIRL
  • edited July 2010
    congratulations sue  really well done      thanks also to tikay and the team
  • edited July 2010
    Sue..........when the tiredness fades......and any disappointment leaves..........overwhelming pride in your achievement will remain.......and they will be the feelings of the whole community........Well Done Girl......you officially ROCK....
  • edited July 2010
    what a result sue everbody at skypoker so proud of u 
  • edited July 2010
    brilliant result - and really great exit video - says it all really - best wishes to both of you.

• edited July 2010

Many congrats to you Sue. Superb performance. Very well played!!!
    Thanks again to TK  and Claire for brilliant updates
  • edited July 2010
    What a result!!!

Im so happy for you!

You have just played in the most prestigeous poker tournament in the world and absolutely nailed it for an insane amount of money!!

Congratulations once again, you should be immensly proud of what you have achieved and have fun spending the monies!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010

Goodmorning All,

It's been 6 hrs or so since we left the pressure pot that is the Amazon room in the Rio, and although, of course I'd still like to be in, I'm exstatic with how I played and where I finished, who wouldn't be.

No words are good enough to reflect how I feel about all your support throughout our visit, but please give yourselves a big hug from me, kisses will be available at SPT's.

Having a relaxing day Thursday before flying back Friday.

Thanks again and see you all soon

Sue

XXXXXXXX

PS Remember it will be you next year!

PPS  Three Cheers for Claire & Tikay
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!:
    Goodmorning All,   It's been 6 hrs or so since we left the pressure pot that is the Amazon room in the Rio, and although, of course I'd still like to be in, I'm exstatic with how I played and where I finished, who wouldn't be.  No words are good enough to reflect how I feel about all your support throughout our visit, but please give yourselves a big hug from me, kisses will be available at SPT's. Having a relaxing day Thursday before flying back Friday. Thanks again and see you all soon Sue XXXXXXXX PS Remember it will be you next year! PPS  Three Cheers for Claire & Tikay
    Posted by kidgirlgy
    See you in Swansea ;)

well done again
  • edited July 2010
    Fantastic performance Sue! Many congrats. x
    Thanks TK and Claire great coverage x
  • edited July 2010
    Well Done Sue!!! X.............and Dave!!

Can I ask a question......What were you doin on 14 th July 2009?........Can't remember?

WELL, WE WILL ALL REMEMBER THE SAME DAY THIS YEAR 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you can now both relax & enjoy every second of your wonderful experiance!!

Enjoy

The Hitman
  • edited July 2010
    LOLUFOLD - 92nd - 998,000 chips (average 1,071,073)

205 remain = guaranteed - $48,847
    Next step at 171 - $57,102

Day 6 Seat Draw

Seat 1: Redmond Lee (998000)
    Seat 2: Nicolo Calia (275000)
    Seat 3: Marius Arnesen (728000)
    Seat 4: Guy Thomas (825000)
    Seat 5: James Carroll (1892000)
    Seat 6: Johnny Lodden (1625000)
    Seat 7: Richard Kirsch (300000)
    Seat 8: Tony Bracy (238000)
    Seat 9: Imari Love (1086000)
  • edited July 2010
    Well Done Sue,  An absolutely amazing performance...... think how well you'll do in the main event in 2011, now you've got this experience under your belt.  ;o)

Tikay Claire,  thanks for nothing................  I have been up till 3 in the morning, every morning, for the last 5 days watching all the posts and videos and photos......  I LOOK LIKE HELL,  Well more like hell than normal... 

Brilliant job you two the word "Thanks" just doesn't say enough, but as it's all we got...  THANKS :o)

And to all the other players that represented Sky out in Vegas.  Well done guys, you did us proud.
  • edited July 2010
    I'd Just like to say well done to Sue, you have played a fantastic hand and definately the right decision by going for it once you had AK just unlucky was against aces. Very well played me and all of sky poker are immensly proud of you!

Also a big thank you to tikay & claire for there updates and all the hardwork they have put in behind scenes, i appreciate it and gives you a feel as if you are there it was that good. next year i may have to look out for the qualifiers as i missed them this time round and sounds like a fantastic experiance

Well done to all the sky poker players and Tikay & Claire just brilliant

P.S if i ever go regardless with sky or not i'll wear a sky poker patch and wear it loud and proud! no amount of money can get me to wear any of the other major brands as i feel would be good for skypoker and its my fave site so why would i want another site to get the rewards
  • edited July 2010
    OMG Well done Sue!!!! (girly scream from me!) How much are you still in shock! YOUR RICH!!!! Your family must be sooooooooo proud of you, I know we all are!!!!
    Don't forget to tell us what was the most memorable moment for you at the poker table....were all the well known players what you thought they were going to be like?
    (((GREAT BIG MASSIVE HUGS))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited July 2010
    Just caught up with all this has took some time once again,

When i got to the part where sue went out my eyes started to fill up!! Geez ive never palyed ehr before, never spoke to her before but yet it feels like ive known her years and was totally gutted for her. 

Then a few seconds later it turned to totally extactic for her, you did fantasticly well, we are all so very proud of you.

Well done Sue you da lady,

Gareth
    xx