You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLL CHALLENGE

Comments

• edited July 2010
    one last thing. i cant see how many rebuys people will be making so if you do make a rebuy could you please keep a note of howmant per torny and add it to this thread. this will give a true figure  ie you may make 4 rebuys  of 50p and cash for £5 so you have made £3.

also looking forward to the months events

also if anyone else wants in on this could you please copy my above post and add your name to that please.

Gl at the tables
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL CHALLANGE:
    btw,, they arent really freerolls are they?? you have to have earned points to enter!! If someone hasnt payed to play and earned points then they cant enter. :)
    Posted by major1962
    Hi there. as somone else has said the ones that start from 1am 1st aug are all free to enter for a month so you can enter them. i have added your name to the list mate
  • edited July 2010
    I am going to try and play these freerolls as freezeouts.But if i make the break lol the add-on's look like good value and might be taken so will be deducted from any winnings ;-)
  • edited July 2010
    Response to Re: FREEROLL CHALLANGE:
    I am going to try and play these freerolls as freezeouts.But if i make the break lol the add-on's look like good value and might be taken so will be deducted from any winnings ;-)
    Posted by belsibub
    i will be doing to same thing i think. if i have a good stack at the first break then the addon may not be needed but with cross that bridge if i come to it
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by belsibub
    If they run nearly full you're going to need to finish very deep to cover the cost of any extras because the prize pool will be so diluted.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL CHALLANGE : If they run nearly full you're going to need to finish very deep to cover the cost of any extras because the prize pool will be so diluted.
    Posted by harding10
    for the first week i will not be rebuying if possible but yeah i take your point. do you want me to add your name to the list?
  • edited July 2010
     1 craftycarp
     2 mr_miyagi                                                                                                                                              3 aarod                                                                                                                                                      4 batman4
     5 lucky77777
     6 belsibub
     7 paige55                                  
    8 major1962     
      9 wishstar   
    10 mickyblue
    ill be rebuying once (straight away) and add on at break.
    ps wp in heads up m8, and heads up cash on here is 2 expensive m8 u better of playing stt                              
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL CHALLENGE:
     1 craftycarp  2 mr_miyagi                                                                                                                                              3 aarod                                                                                                                                                      4 batman4  5 lucky77777  6 belsibub  7 paige55                                   8 major1962        9 wishstar    10 mickyblue ill be rebuying once (straight away) and add on at break. ps wp in heads up m8, and heads up cash on here is 2 expensive m8 u better of playing stt                              
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    cheers mate
  • edited July 2010
    I'm not going to be able to play enough to warrant joining, but thanks anyway.
  • edited July 2010
    1 craftycarp
                                               2 mr_miyagi
                                               3 aarodaa
                                               4 batman4
                                               5 lucky77777
                                               6 belsibub
                                               7 paige55
                                               8 major1962
                                               9 wishstar
                                              10 mikieblue
                                              11 iBLUFF

Im in good idea
  • edited July 2010
    right all done. gl to all and i will update shortly
  • edited July 2010
    i have done a weeks table at a time and will update once a day. i will keep an eye out for who cash's and how much but if you want to update on the this thread then that would be great.

looking forward to this, should be a laugh.
  • edited July 2010

1st Aug2nd Aug3rg Aug4th Aug5th Aug6th Aug7th Aug8th Augtotal
    1Craftycarp

2mr_miyagi

3aarodaa

4batman4

5lucky77777

6belsibub

7paige55

8major1962

9wishstar

10mickyblue

11iBLUFF

12ste1722

• edited July 2010
    as you can see i have done 1 day at a time so if you play in 2 in 1 day and cash in both then add the 2 together. i am out now for the night so depends what time i get in. tbh i dont think it will be b4 1am so may miss the first one but who to whoever playing in the 1am one good luck.
  • edited July 2010
                                               1 craftycarp
                                               2 mr_miyagi
                                               3 aarodaa
                                               4 batman4
                                               5 lucky77777
                                               6 belsibub
                                               7 paige55
                                               8 major1962
                                               9 wishstar
                                              10 mikieblue
                                              11 iBLUFF
                                              12 bigbiker22

I'll have a bash please.

Steve
  • edited July 2010

1Craftycarp

2mr_miyagi

3aarodaa

4batman4

5lucky77777

6belsibub

7paige55

8major1962

9wishstar

10mickyblue

11iBLUFF

12ste1722

13bigbiker22

• edited July 2010
    13 runners then. thats a great turn out. gl all
  • edited July 2010
    Dud Butini wanted to reg from reading his post,can't see his name on list?
  • edited August 2010
    1st break --no rebuy--93rd--from 324 left--1110 started
  • edited August 2010
    busted out for £0 money and i did 10 rebuys.
  • edited August 2010
    out--228 th -- dont think they pay that deep here---- gg ---bed 2.16--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited August 2010
    LOL fell asleep woke up 1:40am still had 2300 chips,got as high as 9500 chips no rebuys or add ons.But busted out in 177th 37 short of the money.6.5 bb's left shoved A 10ds called by A J, 2 diamond's on flop to raise my hopes then blank's turn and river.Bedtime hope for better luck in next 1 ;-)
  • edited August 2010
    103rd for 26p!!   no rebuys

Pocket Ks lost to pocket 7s

Great fun for nowt!
  • edited August 2010
    Dud Butini wanted to reg from reading his post,can't see his name on list?
    Posted by belsibub
    Thanks belsibub - my fault for not copy and pasting the list!!
  • edited August 2010

1Craftycarp

2mr_miyagi

3aarodaa

4batman4

5lucky77777

6belsibub

7paige55

8major1962

9wishstar

10mickyblue

11iBLUFF

12ste1722

13bigbiker22

14dud buttini

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL CHALLENGE : Thanks belsibub - my fault for not copy and pasting the list!!
    Posted by Dud_Butini
    i have added your name now mate. wd to all that cashed last night. i know its alot of work for little return but if anyone can finish in profit over the month after buying rebuys has done a fantastic job so gl. i didnt get in till 6.30 this morning so didnt play last night but am ready for the rest of the day. although am felling abit fuzzy so may not do to well this morning. i have kept a not of who cashed and so on and will update the spreadsheet after every 4 torny's i could udate after every one but that would mean updating 124 torny's over the month this way its only 31. tbh i am suprised i can even type this morning. 
  • edited August 2010

Thanks Crafty, excellent work.

I love to have these sort of tourneys running in the background whilst playing other mtts on the laptop - I find them a good way of keeping patient waiting for hands/spots elsewhere.....and if you do end up winning something it's all gravy.

• edited August 2010
    Good work people.

Major1962 in   102- 26p
    Dud buntini in  103- 26p

it doesnt sound much but its all free.

• edited August 2010
    Well done major1962 and bud buntini.