You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / SUNDAY 8PM DEADLINE FOR VOTES:
      THIS  WEEKS FINAL VOTE  COUNT IS .....  LISA DELICIOUS                          16   MAXALLY THE CULT                    19 BANANADOG  SUNDAE                15 MACKHA UGLY BUT NICE            26 DONKEYPOLP SMELLY AR SE      23   CANDI OH SO SWEET                  26 35 SUITED  BILLY THE KID          24     HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING    23 BANDINI  THE WARRIOR             12                    DOH THE DUFF MAN                    3 SO ITS A SAD GOODBYE TO OUR HOUSE MATES DOH & BANDINI !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted. gg, gl all, as the chatbox saying goes.

Thankfully me and JJ have our eviction frocks on and are now about to hit the town with Davina (And Tikay). Read The Sun tomorrow to read about our B-list antics. Rooney won't get near the front page. Although I fear JJ's behaviour might come frighteningly close.

Don't know if the housemates got to see my interview with Davina but it was a blast. Her joke was that she couldn't make out what I was saying! Ah the prankster, the prankster.

Seriously, good luck to all (even MAXALLY and Machka) and kudos to Woof Woof for the effort he's put into this.

Candi FTW!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / SUNDAY 8PM DEADLINE FOR VOTES:
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / SUNDAY 8PM DEADLINE FOR VOTES : Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted. gg, gl all, as the chatbox saying goes. Thankfully me and JJ have our eviction frocks on and are now about to hit the town with Davina (And Tikay). Read The Sun tomorrow to read about our B-list antics. Rooney won't get near the front page. Although I fear JJ's behaviour might come frighteningly close. Don't know if the housemates got to see my interview with Davina but it was a blast. Her joke was that she couldn't make out what I was saying! Ah the prankster, the prankster. Seriously, good luck to all (even MAXALLY and Machka) and kudos to Woof Woof for the effort he's put into this. Candi FTW!!!!!
    Posted by bandini
    Sorry to see you go my Italian Stallion. Just been watching your interview with Davina who called you the Italian Stallion and asked you how you got your name. : )

Can`t` wait to read about your night out with JJ, Tikay and Davina.

Have a great time hunni : ) xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / SUNDAY 8PM DEADLINE FOR VOTES : Ah well, it was fun whilst it lasted. gg, gl all, as the chatbox saying goes. Thankfully me and JJ have our eviction frocks on and are now about to hit the town with Davina (And Tikay). Read The Sun tomorrow to read about our B-list antics. Rooney won't get near the front page. Although I fear JJ's behaviour might come frighteningly close. Don't know if the housemates got to see my interview with Davina but it was a blast. Her joke was that she couldn't make out what I was saying! Ah the prankster, the prankster. Seriously, good luck to all (even MAXALLY and Machka) and kudos to Woof Woof for the effort he's put into this. Candi FTW!!!!!
    Posted by bandini

your a top man bandini &  your banter is gold m8y !
  • edited September 2010
    My 2 votes this time are for Bananadog & Candi!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS & TEAMS ARE UP!:
    Posted by Donut64
    Many Thanks for your vote hunni xxx
  • edited September 2010

In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS & TEAMS ARE UP!:
    thanks for PM Irishrover, my second vote goes to bananadog.
    Posted by The_Don90
    tytyty xxx
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by Donut64
    ty my darlin donut xxxxxxxxx
  • edited September 2010
    ATTENTION HOUSEMATES

THE TREE OF TEMPTATION IS CALLING

OI! Housemates! You bunch of lazy good-for-nothing fame hunters!

If you lot want my vote this time you're gonna have to work for it!

No more lounging around in the bedroom!
    No more jacuzzzzzziness!
    No more sweet talking each other and being all buddy buddy! BLAH!

This is serious now!

The first two housemates to find me playing and type "THE TREE IS KING" in the chat box will get my votes this week!

Get on with it you 'orrible bunch of wasters! You've only got a week, not all feckin' year!!!!!!
    ;-)
  • edited September 2010
    ATTENTION HOUSEMATES THE TREE OF TEMPTATION IS CALLING OI! Housemates! You bunch of lazy good-for-nothing fame hunters! If you lot want my vote this time you're gonna have to work for it! No more lounging around in the bedroom! No more jacuzzzzzziness! No more sweet talking each other and being all buddy buddy! BLAH! This is serious now! The first two housemates to find me playing and type "THE TREE IS KING" in the chat box will get my votes this week! Get on with it you 'orrible bunch of wasters! You've only got a week, not all feckin' year!!!!!! ;-)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Ohhhhh Diggybum! I love it when you get all Commando! oops I mean,  well  you know what I mean! : ) xx
  • edited September 2010

I best get some votes on the board.......

1.  If someone made a film about your life, who would play the lead role & what      would the movie title be ?  Easy one. Tom Cruise (obv) - ' Taking poker to the Max! '
      2.  What is the nicest thing you have  ever done? I once lent about 2k to an ex girlfriend who went bankrupt. I never got repaid :(  
       3. what is the least nicest thing you have ever done ?
    Even though I have lived my life as a saint, I once forgot to put the lid back on a barrel of custard cream biscuits and they all went off!!!
      4. What is  your idea of a great night/day out ?Blackpool!
  • edited September 2010
    My 2 votes this week are for MAXALLY and CANDI best of luck to you both
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / SUNDAY 8PM DEADLINE FOR VOTES : Good morning sweetie,    Someone kept pipping me to the table as I tried to register so in the end  yes plan Zee, The Terminator chose a £2 Sit n Go Turbo.   A great game persued (Thank you Trip5, I really enjoyed it! xx)  however, I won the match!  vul bubbling the SPT semi hun. That was very very close but sadly no cigar- : (   Great effort though team mate wp! xxx
    Posted by candi
    Excellent game Candi.....been busy all weekend so not been around to say THANKS!!!!!

One thing I leanred though...Never ever try to bluff Candi-Muncher...HU she will always call (I found this out too late to be useful!!!)

xx
  • edited September 2010
    BTW as per last week

Maxxy & Machka FTW

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx
  • edited September 2010

BECAUSE OF OUR GOOD M8 35SUITED EXCLUDING HIMSELF

FROM SKYPOKER TOTALLY FOR 5 YEARS .

IN HIS PLACE I WILL STEP IN & PLAY HIS HU GAME  .

I HOPE EVERYONE IS OK WITH THIS !

ALSO ONLY ONE HOUSEMATE WILL BE EVICTED THIS WEEK !

TEAM A                                TEAM B

HITMAN   CAPTAIN      V        BANANADOG    CAPTAIN

MACKHA                     V              CANDI  

IRISHROVER             V                 LISA

DONKEYPLOP            V              MAXALLY     

• edited September 2010
    Woooohoooo Im team captain - ty Vincent & Lewis!!!!!
    Posted by BananaDog
    HAHAHA DITTO!!!  Ty Vincent & Lewis!! I Hope this was a draw descision, please don't tell me someone was mad enough to actually CHOOSE me as a skipper!!

AHHH BananaDog, My Yellow, Bendy, Doggie Friend, our paths cross in the arena again!!

Good Luck, and as said before, May the Best Doggie Lover Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010

Take care Gareth (35 suited).....you shall be missed mate.
  • edited September 2010
    THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES
    ARE AS FOLLOWS  :

1.  If someone made a film about your life, who would play the lead role & what

would the movie title be ?

A   They already have!!! Jack Nicohlson, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest!!

2.  What is the nicest thing you have  ever done?

A,     Every Mornin, When I Kiss my Wife [HitGirl], tell her I love her, then go out to bring home the Bacon!!.......  [will that give me the brownin' points i need to go to Nott SPT]

A,   Errrr...ssssshhhhh... keep it quiet...but......JFK...M.Luther King....POPEx2  ....Harvey23....It's a tough profession, gotta distance yourself!!

4. What is  your idea of a great night/day out

A,  Sat am checking the bet threads with EmilyEgg, putting on a random accky on his picks, all to come up later!!..... then going to Stamford Bridge, for our 'Big Derby', Fulham winnin' 4-0..... ....actually..1-0 will do!!

Walk back singin.. to the Crabtree/Southern belle, pints & champers to celebrate.......Kebab on the corner!!....

..Home....Find Hitwife with LML, bags packed they are leaving me, But willing to give Me One last glorious send Off!!!!!!!!! 2 Mins Later, Enter & Win the 8pm, beating Maxally, heads up final table,

Go Bed, Curl-up with HitPup, contented looking forward to a Life of Poker, Fulham, Good Wine......and the occaisional Assasination!!

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / TC OUR GOOD M8 35SUITED:
    Take care Gareth (35 suited).....you shall be missed mate.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Agreed, sorry to see you go, been fun

Don't know facts, but, take care & Good Luck
  • edited September 2010
    omg where has 35 gone!!!
  • edited September 2010
    My 2 votes this week are for MAXALLY and CANDI best of luck to you both
    Posted by dav1964
    Thank you my lovely mwahhhhhhh! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / SUNDAY 8PM DEADLINE FOR VOTES : Excellent game Candi.....been busy all weekend so not been around to say THANKS!!!!! One thing I leanred though...Never ever try to bluff Candi-Muncher...HU she will always call (I found this out too late to be useful!!!) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Thank you my sweetest. It was a great game which I enjoyed very much. xxx

Candi-muncher, lol. Yes I tend to go with my gut instincts which prove to be on cue when it comes to HU matches, cards permitting : )

Thanks babe and I look forward to playing you again sometime xxx

• edited September 2010

Los of love Gareth- you will be missed very very much : ( xxx
  • edited September 2010

27 Dresses-  Jane (Ketherine Heigl)  an idealistic, romantic and completely selfless woman. Jane has always been good at taking care of others, and always puts them before herself.
     Her entire life has been about looking after others and making people happy.

Looked after my kid  brother when he suffered a serious head injury that left him in a coma.

Finishing with my boyfriend because I didnt love him but he was completely in love with me. I tried, but the relationship wasn`t right for me. It didnt make me happy to end it because I didn`t want to hurt him,  but I had to be true to myself and in the long run I felt it was fairer for him.

4. What is  your idea of a great night/day out :

A great day out for me would involve motor racing, extreme sports or anything exhilarating.

A great night out for me would be anything to do with having a blast with my mates.

• edited September 2010
    Sad to hear about Gareth. All the best to him.

I vote HitmanRV and TomCruise for the win.
  • edited September 2010

The movie about my life would be called "BananaDog pet detective" and Hong Kong Phooey would play me due to the need for expect pet detective fighting skills!

The nicest thing I have ever done was leaving the vet a 'little prezzie' in the middle of the waiting room to show how much I luv her ;)

I didn't like Dobby when he first moved in cos he used to steal my toys so I put this sign on the house in the hope someone would put a staight jacket on him and send him to the looney bin!

4. What is  your idea of a great night/day out ?

Chasing rabbits in the field with my mates, having a mud bath to cool off then making myself smell nice for my Mummy by rolling in sweet perfumed fox poop before I go home :)

• edited September 2010
    You are a Ledge Bananadog!! LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / TC OUR GOOD M8 35SUITED:
    You are a Ledge Bananadog!! LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    do u mean ledge as in ledgened or is it cool slang  for 'special' in an odd way? lol

Candi...was your bro really poorly? I hope hes ok now xxx
  • edited September 2010
    1.  If someone made a film about your life, who would play the lead role & what       would the movie title be ?   The movie about my life would be called "BananaDog pet detective" and Hong Kong Phooey would play me due to the need for expect pet detective fighting skills!     2.  What is the nicest thing you have  ever done?   The nicest thing I have ever done was leaving the vet a 'little prezzie' in the middle of the waiting room to show how much I luv her ;)      3. what is the least nicest thing you have ever done ? I didn't like Dobby when he first moved in cos he used to steal my toys so I put this sign on the house in the hope someone would put a staight jacket on him and send him to the looney bin!   4. What is  your idea of a great night/day out ? Chasing rabbits in the field with my mates, having a mud bath to cool off then making myself smell nice for my Mummy by rolling in sweet perfumed fox poop before I go home :)
    Posted by BananaDog
    Haha! Top post narna! hehehe! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / TC OUR GOOD M8 35SUITED : do u mean ledge as in ledgened or is it cool slang  for 'special' in an odd way? lol Candi...was your bro really poorly? I hope hes ok now xxx
    Posted by BananaDog
    Yes hun he was very poorly.

Thankfully he came out of his coma but  he needed alot of care and attention because of his head injury. It was just a case of rebuilding him both physically and mentally. Memory, awareness, etc. But we got there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KtScrqtbc

Still brings a tear to my eye the thought that we could have lost him xxx love him to bits
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / TC OUR GOOD M8 35SUITED : Yes hun he was very poorly. Thankfully he came out of his coma but  he needed alot of care and attention because of his head injury. It was just a case of rebuilding him both physically and mentally. Memory, awareness, etc. But we got there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KtScrqtbc Still brings a tear to my eye the thought that we could have lost him xxx love him to bits
    Posted by candi
    YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON CANDI ,

DONT YOU EVER FORGET THAT YOU HEAR !