You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited September 2010
    A Message for my teamates in Team A,  Before the 'Epic' Heads-up battles with our Couragous opponents

Machka, DonkeyPlop, IrishRover/35. It is an Honour to battle alongside you, to gain points for each other!!
    But when that fateful whistle blows, and we go 'over the Top' to face our foe...

Remember The Spartans
    Remember The Anzacs
    Remember Blackadder, lol.............................and remember this..........................

Things may Go Wrong
    Things may start Right
    If backed to the Wall,
    Dig Deep & Fight!!

If you think you are beaten, you are.
    If you think you dare not, you don’t
    If you like to win but think you can’t,
    It’s almost a cinch you won’t.

If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost.
    For out in the world we find
    Success begins with a fellow’s will
    It’s all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are.
    You’ve got to think high to rise.
    You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
    You can ever win the prize.

Life’s battles don’t always go
    To the stronger or faster man.
    But sooner or later, the man who wins
    Is the man who thinks he can.

Hitman/Rowan circa 2010
  • edited September 2010

PLUS 3 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER OF THE  TEAM THAT WINTHE MOST GAMES .
    So if it is 2 each???*
    *not that this will happen as I am sure my team will win 4 NIL!!!!! 
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST.:
    PLUS 3 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER OF THE  TEAM THAT WIN THE MOST GAMES . So if it is 2 each???* *not that this will happen as I am sure my team will win 4 NIL!!!!! 
    Posted by MAXALLY
     MMMMMMM   OK SO LOL WILL ADD THAT !
  • edited September 2010

ARRANGE YOUR TIMES TO PLAY HU GAMES BY POSTING UP ON THIS THREAD,

SO YOUR POTENTIAL VOTERS CAN CHOOSE TO WATCH THE GAME  LOL !

2 VOTE POINTS FOR WINNER OF

EACH GAME &

1 VOTE POINT FOR LOSER .

PLUS 3 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER OF THE  TEAM THAT WIN

THE MOST GAMES .

IF THE RESULT IS 2-2 BOTH TEAMS  GET 2 VOTE POINTS

FOR EACH PLAYER .

THIS WEEK THE GAMES ARE FREEPLAY,

50 BIG BLINDS HEADS UP S&G 
    OR

IF YOU GUYS/GALS WANT TO PLAY £1 S&G  HU

1O MINS BLINDS GO AHEAD NO PRBS !

TEAM A 
                                   TEAM B

HITMAN   CAPTAIN      V        BANANADOG    CAPTAIN

MACKHA                     V              CANDI  

IRISHROVER             V                 LISA  MMMMMM

DONKEYPLOP            V              MAXALLY     

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST.:
    ARRANGE YOUR TIMES TO PLAY HU GAMES BY POSTING UP ON THIS THREAD, SO YOUR POTENTIAL VOTERS CAN CHOOSE TO WATCH THE GAME  LOL ! 2 VOTE POINTS FOR WINNER OF EACH GAME & 1 VOTE POINT FOR LOSER . PLUS 3 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER OF THE  TEAM THAT WIN THE MOST GAMES . IF THE RESULT IS 2-2 BOTH TEAMS  GET 2 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER . THIS WEEK THE GAMES ARE FREEPLAY,  50 BIG BLINDS HEADS UP S&G  OR  IF YOU GUYS/GALS WANT TO PLAY £1 S&G  HU 1O MINS BLINDS GO AHEAD NO PRBS ! TEAM A                                 TEAM B   HITMAN   CAPTAIN       V        BANANADOG    CAPTAIN   MACKHA                     V              CANDI    IRISHROVER             V                 LISA  DONKEYPLOP            V              MAXALLY         
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    PLEASE NOTE MAXS HAS VOLUNTEERED

TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO CANDI ,

TY ALAN SO KIND !

• edited September 2010

Message for Mr POLP....POOP......LOOPY.....whatever your name is Neil!!! lol

Are you free 2nite mate to play our heads up match?.....after 7pm if poss and I would much prefer to play £1 SnG but will do freeplay if you want.

PM me or leave a message on here.........and LETS GET IT ON!!!!!  :)))
  • edited September 2010
    1.  If someone made a film about your life, who would play the lead role & what      would the movie title be ? 

Jackie Chan.. In a wig. And a Wonderbra. It would be called 'What was THAT all about?'

2.  What is the nicest thing you have  ever done?

This is difficult because I try to do nice things every day. Like the time I let my friend walk on the outside of the path. I think he is claustrophobic and would have got anxious being between me and the wall.. Being between the big puddle and the fast moving bus was much better for his nerves.. And the time I spend three hours telling my best friend in detail about all the amazing holidays I was going on at a time when she was depressed because she couldn't afford to go anywhere. I think it was almost like she was there!! She was grateful. Said I was 'Unbelievable'. I also took her boyfriend out a few times because she was worried that he was sleeping with other girls and I wanted to be able to check and tell her that he was with me the whole time.. Even made me breakfast. What a lovely man. 

3. what is the least nicest thing you have ever done ?

The least nice thing I have ever done was a bungee jump. I believe my error was in the Chicken Jalfrezi and three bottles of wine I'd had the night previous..

4. What is  your idea of a great night/day out :

Well, I used to spend my weekends Jumping out of barely serviceable airplanes in Scotland, I've scuba dived on the great barrier reef, danced my head of at music festivals and travelled to some of the most beautiful places in the world.. (Even though I had to eat packet noodles at £1 for 4packs for about three years to do it all lol)
    But when it comes down to it, I'm happiest snuggled up on the sofa with a good movie, Great food and close friends. 
    So my idea of a great night out.. Is a great night in. SIMPLES.

• edited September 2010
    ARRANGE YOUR TIMES TO PLAY HU GAMES BY POSTING UP ON THIS THREAD, SO YOUR POTENTIAL VOTERS CAN CHOOSE TO WATCH THE GAME  LOL ! 2 VOTE POINTS FOR WINNER OF EACH GAME & 1 VOTE POINT FOR LOSER . PLUS 3 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER OF THE  TEAM THAT WIN THE MOST GAMES . IF THE RESULT IS 2-2 BOTH TEAMS  GET 2 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER . THIS WEEK THE GAMES ARE FREEPLAY,  50 BIG BLINDS HEADS UP S&G  OR  IF YOU GUYS/GALS WANT TO PLAY £1 S&G  HU 1O MINS BLINDS GO AHEAD NO PRBS ! TEAM A                                 TEAM B   HITMAN   CAPTAIN       V        BANANADOG    CAPTAIN   MACKHA                     V              CANDI    IRISHROVER             V                 LISA  DONKEYPLOP            V              MAXALLY         
    Posted by IRISHROVER

MY NAME IS LISA-MARIE!!!! *sigh*
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST. : MY NAME IS LISA-MARIE!!!! *sigh*
    Posted by LML

GOD YOU GUYS ARE A GRUMPY LOT TODAY IN THAT HOUSE  !

HERES A TUNE TO CHEER YOU UP .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWeuQyFouo
  • edited September 2010

YOU ON TONIGHT LISA AFTER 8.30PM ?

TEAM A                                TEAM B

HITMAN   CAPTAIN      V        BANANADOG    CAPTAIN

MACKHA                     V              CANDI  

IRISHROVER             V                 LISA  MMMMMM

DONKEYPLOP            V              MAXALLY     

• edited September 2010
       YOU ON TONIGHT LISA AFTER 8.30PM ?     TEAM A                                 TEAM B   HITMAN   CAPTAIN       V        BANANADOG    CAPTAIN   MACKHA                     V              CANDI    IRISHROVER             V                 LISA  MMMMMM  DONKEYPLOP            V              MAXALLY     
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOL Yep!! I'll be about so let me know when you are good to go.. although it may have to mini view my tourney table! x
  • edited September 2010
    Message for Mr POLP....POOP......LOOPY.....whatever your name is Neil!!! lol Are you free 2nite mate to play our heads up match?.....after 7pm if poss and I would much prefer to play £1 SnG but will do freeplay if you want. PM me or leave a message on here.........and LETS GET IT ON!!!!!  :)))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ok how about 9pm??

£1 hu sng.................................
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST. : ok how about 9pm?? £1 hu sng.................................
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Jobs a gud un! Catch yer later Shrek.....errrrr.........Donkey
  • edited September 2010
    MORE INPSIRATIONAL POSTS FOR TEAM 'A'

First: 12/10/2009
    Last: 8/9/2010

PLUS 3 VOTE POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER OF THE  TEAM THAT WINTHE MOST GAMES .
    So if it is 2 each???*
    *not that this will happen as I am sure my team will win 4 NIL!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------!!!!
      POLITE REPOSTE
     Ta Max, I Knew I could rely on you LOL, We still wish you all the best girls, this house is a small place,  and we must all get on!! It would not do for one BIG EGO to hurt the................how they say...........'DYNAMIC' .............of the House!!How Lucky we all are NOT to have one amongst us!! LOLOLOL P.S. "CHEERS"
  • edited September 2010

Julie.....Lisa....Suzi......and Maxine......FTW!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY
    LOLOLOL! nice one Maxine!! Good Luck...Really!!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY
    hahaha, you go girl!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST. : GOD YOU GUYS ARE A GRUMPY LOT TODAY IN THAT HOUSE  ! HERES A TUNE TO CHEER YOU UP . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWeuQyFouo
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Haha! LOVING IT!  staying alive..... Thats what you guys are gonna need to do in your heads up with us girlies!

ooooo  eeeeee! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST. : LOL!! Tremendous Candi!! 10/10 I will take that as a wonderful compliment...............hopefully!! good luck in the heads-up battles, as Banana has said..................... FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!!!! P.S. Max, Cheers back, nice one!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Thank you my wonderful `poetry in motion`. xxx   Good luck to you too!  : )
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST. : PLEASE NOTE MAXS HAS VOLUNTEERED  TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO CANDI , TY ALAN SO KIND !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Haha!! Thank you my lovely. You know how dizzy I can be! : )  

Maxyyyyyyyyyyyy................
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!  But hey I have them boys on my mind............ bad boys bad boys. : )

Time to get this party started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_nzTVYpk8&ob=av2e
  • edited September 2010

Mach-attac hunni just let me know when you want our HU.

I am free tonight. xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN 1ST POST. : LOL Yep!! I'll be about so let me know when you are good to go.. although it may have to mini view my tourney table! x
    Posted by LML
    HI LISA MMMM I AM ABOUT ,

POST UP IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME !

LOL !
  • edited September 2010
    calling maxally...............................are you ready????
  • edited September 2010
    Candi and I should be playing in the next 10 minutes, as if you care!
  • edited September 2010
    I believe that IRISHROVER beat LM in their HU but he's obviously too modest to post that himself.
  • edited September 2010
    I believe that IRISHROVER beat LM in their HU but he's obviously too modest to post that himself.
    Posted by Machka

confirmed i am not like maxine !
  • edited September 2010
    Candi and I should be playing in the next 10 minutes, as if you care!
    Posted by Machka
    Mach-attac, i`m am ready when you are hunni. Just come and find me, I will be on a cash table. xxx
  • edited September 2010

Mach-attac has beaten me, WP!.

Great game hunni. I thoroughly enjoyed it! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    Yes, was definitely worth the wait, gg.