You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker is rubbish

edited September 2010 in Area 51
i have never had so many ak , aq etc and only got small cards out on flop turn and river. beat on aa kk  on nearly every hand, this is not realistic , if you play normal cards this does not happen on so many occurences, you need to sort out the dealing

Comments

• edited August 2010
    ohhhh boy. Area 51 you go.
  • ckdckd
    edited August 2010

have to admite has gota point not seen half the things ive seen here elsewhere but thats just my opinion
  • edited August 2010
    im not sayin ur rite or wrong ..
    BUT how many hands do u play in lets say half an hour in live games ... 9-10 at a 8 handed table
    now on the net u could times that by 3 so u are bound to get more bad luck as good and other ppl limpin in an catchin cards...
  • edited August 2010
    sigh, ever heard of variance?
  • edited August 2010
    IT'S CALLED POKER
  • edited August 2010
    hi explanty sky poker is not rubbish but i do agree they need to have a look at there rng

but having said that sky is also a business so if they want to keep this rng they have then we dont have a leg to stand on we have to grin and bare it as it is the same for all players on here

well i wish u gl on the tables
  • edited August 2010
    My God,  How is it possible, I think we should close down the site immediately 
  • edited August 2010
    First class ticket to Area 51 anyone ?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is rubbish:
    hi explanty sky poker is not rubbish but i do agree they need to have a look at there rng but having said that sky is also a business so if they want to keep this rng they have then we dont have a leg to stand on we have to grin and bare it as it is the same for all players on here well i wish u gl on the tables
    Posted by lucky77777
    u really think its different to any other site?

then why do u play here?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to sky poker is rubbish:
    i have never had so many ak , aq etc and only got small cards out on flop turn and river. beat on aa kk  on nearly every hand, this is not realistic , if you play normal cards this does not happen on so many occurences, you need to sort out the dealing
    Posted by explanty
    It's fixed, no doubt.

Everyone here mocking you is an admin or paid by admins. Fact.
  • edited August 2010
    You will be fine when you find the Special lever button ;)
  • edited August 2010
    I agree something certainly not right here

can you imagaine my shock when maxally cashed in a stt 10 seater.

Cmon sky its time to look in 2 this
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is rubbish : u really think its different to any other site? then why do u play here?
    Posted by SHANXTA
    im not saying its rubbish it is a good site that is why i play here but my opinion on the rng simples but its skys business not ours so there ner ner ner
  • edited August 2010
    I agree something certainly not right here can you imagaine my shock when maxally cashed in a stt 10 seater. Cmon sky its time to look in 2 this
    Posted by Ozzie08
    I am onto CS now.....expect your ban shortly!   :)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is rubbish : im not saying its rubbish it is a good site that is why i play here but my opinion on the rng simples but its skys business not ours so there ner ner ner
    Posted by lucky77777
    i think u just need to realise that every1 goes thru gd/bad runs, thats poker

i play 50 dyms a day, imagine how many 'race' situations i get in, some days i win more than i should, some days i lose more, but i know 100% that it will even itself out over time, and over the ~3000 games iv played here, i reckon my EV is pretty close to even
  • edited August 2010

well i play on lots of poker sites & think this is the blackpool  of

them all .

loads of donkeys on here matey you just need to bring some carrots with you &

the money will roll in for yea .

on a serious note .........   dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  [ lunchbox ]

• edited August 2010
    Trying entering your user name in backwards when you log in and you'll get the list of cheats 
  • edited August 2010

lol Lucy, it sounds like you're almost accepting that sky is "a bit fixed", but you are willing to accept this coz the sky package, (community, forums etc) makes up for it?

r u serious?

• edited August 2010
    I agree something certainly not right here can you imagaine my shock when maxally cashed in a stt 10 seater. Cmon sky its time to look in 2 this
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Haha! : ) xx
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to sky poker is rubbish:
    Posted by explanty
    Dealer ``shuffle them cards!`` I find myself sometimes asking the dealer to shuffle them and thankfully he does : )
  • edited August 2010
    it must be fixed in my favour then as sky have been dealing me some great cards over the last 6 months

thanks sky x
  • edited August 2010
    to the point as usual efgloser lol
  • edited August 2010
    IT HAS TO BE RIGGED

i just took down the 167 runner 9.25 b/h

got £60 for me £2.30 buy in

i mean an mtt win for me?

rigged simples ;o)))
  • edited August 2010
    IT HAS TO BE RIGGED i just took down the 167 runner 9.25 b/h got £60 for me £2.30 buy in i mean an mtt win for me? rigged simples ;o)))
    Posted by dav1964
    This is proof without doubt. I expect the site to be closed down in the morning.
  • edited August 2010
    A Random Number Generator (RNG) is a system that generates a sequence of numbers (or bits) that are devoid of any pattern or biases, ensuring that the next item in the sequence cannot be predicted (i.e. is indistinguishable from a truly random sequence). A certified RNG system is critical to ensure that every game is played using a randomly shuffled and unpredictable deck.In the early days of online poker, the RNG systems were far less reliable and one site was shown to have an inadequate system that could be exploited....... was established several years later, and the system architects had the advantage of learning from those early mistakes. As a result, we are confident that we have the strongest RNG system in the industry............ RNG system consists of several independent layers. Each layer is capable of producing random sequences, and any one layer alone is sufficient to guarantee that the final output is random. This includes two types of hardware RNGs that produce truly random bit streams, and two separate levels of software RNGs that draw upon the enormous wealth of effectively random sources throughout the entire poker site. In the very unlikely event that one system malfunctions or is compromised, the game would continue to be perfectly random due to these fail-safe measures.In order to ensure and demonstrate the security and fairness of our card shuffling procedures, ....has obtained official RNG certification from an independent accredited testing facility. This is a comprehensive analysis during which.... submitted detailed information about our RNG systems, including hardware components, software source code, complete documentation, and servers for testing
  • edited August 2010
    lol Lucy, it sounds like you're almost accepting that sky is "a bit fixed", but you are willing to accept this coz the sky package, (community, forums etc) makes up for it? r u serious?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    OP! This man got free entry into a Deep Stack and, coincidentally, won 2K.

Mods have their favourites. Fact.
  • edited August 2010
    even if the rng was dodgy no one makes you choose when to raise or fold simples!
  • edited August 2010
    The truth???!!!!

Sky can't handle the truth!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    But what if .......