You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SITTING OUT SOLUTION!?

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SITTING OUT SOLUTION!?:
    can we have a guide to sit outs in red at the top of the page?? seing as this question gets asked weekly about sitouts ;) ps. if yoy cant beat sitouts id suggest another game............................
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Yeah....errrrmmmm....like nail the tail on a donky .....NO NAIL GUNS ALLOWED!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to SITTING OUT SOLUTION!?:
    I joined sky poker a few days ago, was given 2 quid to start playing, i was greatful! Played 3..... 30p double ups ...lost all 3...lol Then decided to have a go in a mini bounty hunter, again only 30p I knocked out 3 players ..."blimey" .....BUT ...when there were 6 players left at 1st 4 suddenly sat-out !! then a little later ...1 rejoined! I eventually came 2nd, but the match took ages for these players to get blinded out! My point is ....why sit-out at that point! SOLUTION.. 1 site is dealing with the sit-out problem in this way! EVERY PLAYER IS ALLOWED 6 MINS SIT-OUT TIME...THEN FROM THEN ON IF THEY STILL SIT-OUT THEY ARE HIT WITH BIG BLIND EVERY HAND! Funny how suddenly sitting out was virtually stopped dead in its tracks over night on that site! I call sit-outs "POKER PARASITES!" They are a real pain in the neck! I was delighted, so got intouch with support, and they said! "we feel that 6 mins is enough time to answer the phone, answer the door, do a poo, ect" Any thoughts folks?
    Posted by FR4NK
    Christ all mighty ....all i mentioned was how another site deals with the sit out problem ....jeeze!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to SITTING OUT SOLUTION!?:
    I joined sky poker a few days ago, was given 2 quid to start playing, i was greatful! Played 3..... 30p double ups ...lost all 3...lol Then decided to have a go in a mini bounty hunter, again only 30p I knocked out 3 players ..."blimey" .....BUT ...when there were 6 players left at 1st 4 suddenly sat-out !! then a little later ...1 rejoined! I eventually came 2nd, but the match took ages for these players to get blinded out! My point is ....why sit-out at that point! SOLUTION.. 1 site is dealing with the sit-out problem in this way! EVERY PLAYER IS ALLOWED 6 MINS SIT-OUT TIME...THEN FROM THEN ON IF THEY STILL SIT-OUT THEY ARE HIT WITH BIG BLIND EVERY HAND! Funny how suddenly sitting out was virtually stopped dead in its tracks over night on that site! I call sit-outs "POKER PARASITES!" They are a real pain in the neck! I was delighted, so got intouch with support, and they said! "we feel that 6 mins is enough time to answer the phone, answer the door, do a poo, ect" Any thoughts folks?
    Posted by FR4NK
    omg...how many times must we have this thread,there is no need for a solution because noone is doing anything wrong.
    i hate it when people check raise me with the nuts but i dont want the rules changing in my favour....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to SITTING OUT SOLUTION!? : omg...how many times must we have this thread,there is no need for a solution because noone is doing anything wrong. i hate it when people check raise me with the nuts but i dont want the rules changing in my favour....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    I humbley bow to you your exelency!
  • edited September 2010
    I think, as the years go by, I understand the thought processes of poker players less & less.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think that could be old age creeping up on you ;)
  • edited September 2010
    I think, as the years go by, I understand the thought processes of poker players less & less.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Qualify your comment TK ...or enlighten....i repeat ...it was just a remark on how another site has dealt with "sitting out" ...You see im not clear if your comment is dericted at me ...or all of us!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SITTING OUT SOLUTION!? : Qualify your comment TK ...or enlighten....i repeat ...it was just a remark on how another site has dealt with "sitting out" ...You see im not clear if your comment is dericted at me ...or all of us!
    Posted by FR4NK

You are the only one not clear on this point sir!