You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THANKS SKY POKER!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Today i recieved a cheque for just under 2 grand....thanks to SKY POKER

BUT ....NOT from SKY POKER but SORT OF FROM SKY POKER!

ISA ISA BABY..

Im gonna have a large BRANDY!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to THANKS SKY POKER!:
    Today i recieved a cheque for just under 2 grand....thanks to SKY POKER BUT ....NOT from SKY POKER but SORT OF FROM SKY POKER! ISA ISA BABY.. Im gonna have a large BRANDY!
    Posted by FR4NK
    If enough of you are intrested in how and why ...ill tell you!!!!
  • edited September 2010

YEP INTERESTED BUT ONLY IF YOU WILL BE FRANK !
  • edited September 2010
    No thanks, if I had 2 grand, I`d get myself in such a state, I would have to talk to Frank
  • edited September 2010
    Was it from `Cash for gold, FRANKinsence, and myrrh` ?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER!:
    No thanks, if I had 2 grand, I`d get myself in such a state, I would have to talk to Frank
    Posted by OMahonyO
    LOL as you wish!
  • edited September 2010
    I saw Frank and Stien at 50nl the other day
  • edited September 2010

Go on just say what its all about.

Get the Harrison - Haye press conference on as well haha.

• edited September 2010
    Today i recieved a cheque for just under 2 grand....thanks to SKY POKER BUT ....NOT from SKY POKER but SORT OF FROM SKY POKER! ISA ISA BABY.. Im gonna have a large BRANDY!
    Posted by FR4NK
    oh they must be bribing u on your sitout post )
  • edited September 2010
    I saw Frank and Stien at 50nl the other day
    Posted by OMahonyO

Theyre a pain in the neck, as soon as I sat, they bolted
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to THANKS SKY POKER! : oh they must be bribing u on your sitout post )
    Posted by lucky77777
    Ill sit out on this 1 for a while!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by FR4NK
    What's Halifax got to do with Sky?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Ill sit out on this 1 for a while!
    Posted by FR4NK
    lol n1 but im not bothered iether way m8
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : lol n1 but im not bothered iether way m8
    Posted by lucky77777
    Then you wont want to read how ...and why it happened will you!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER!:plenty actually
    In Response to THANKS SKY POKER! : What's Halifax got to do with Sky?
    Posted by JingleMa
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Then you wont want to read how ...and why it happened will you!
    Posted by FR4NK
    nope i can wait till u spill the beans
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : nope i can wait till u spill the beans
    Posted by lucky77777
    Soon! Just finnishing a tourny
  • edited September 2010
    HURRY UP  I'M DESPERATE TO KNOW
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by FR4NK
    THIS IS HOW PATHETIC CHILDISH AND RIDICULOUS THIS IS....but whatever you think of me remember i got 2 grand!
    I joined sky poker just after its launch! Iwas playing for for about 3 yrswith an unblemished record. Then one day i was playing a smallm sit&go, and on that table was a player whos screen name was "****FACE" you can imagine what the the stars mean! Anyway ...i said to this bloke...Hey "****FACE" were you drunk when you filled in your application form to join sky poker? It was all evry light hearted and toung in cheek! Anyway the following day ...i was amazed that i has suffered a "CHATBAN" three months...I tried to explain to support that i was merely calling this player by his screen name! They were not intrested! So i left for 3 months..When i came back....i asked for the CHAT BAN to be lifted and they said ....You are CHAT BANNED for another 3 month!
    I was again amazed! HOWEVER....I was then told that if i deposited the CHAT BAN would be lifted! NOW ...in my book ...to ask for money for a service or favour...is purely BLACKMAIL!  I was speechless...and to add insult to injury ..."TiKay" swore on live TV...more than once! Did support "CORK" him...of course not!
    Ther was nothing i could do about this! They have control!
    So my only form of retailiation was to get in touch with "SKY TV" and told them im discontinuing my subscription...wich with all the stuff i had was around 60 quid a month...with the sky box office ....boxing...ect even more some months! 20 odd yrs i had been with SKY TV...and never missed 1 payment! When they asked me WHY ...i told then truthfully everything! They could not beleive it! SKY TV then tried to get this childish silly school yard trash sorted! And they got back to me saying that "SKY POKER" in so many words "GO **** YASELF"
    So i set up a new account...and put 60 quid a month in it which was skimmed of into an ISA ...i forgot all about it ...till my wife said...oh theres a cheque for you ....about £2000:00...
    Those who think i shot myself in the foot by dumping SKY TV...well i got fed up with adverts ...rigged football rigged snooker....fixed and miss-matched boxing...ect ...and now of course rigged cricket!
    How can 1 compny ...be so daft as to upset another company ....and being under the same umbrella ...so to speak!
    Well i could put some funds on SKY POKER ...but im going to have to think about that!...
    Anyway...WHO CARES eh ....Not you lot...not me and prob not SKY POKER ...the only folk who give a damm is SKY TV!
    Thats it!

• ckdckd
    edited September 2010

i dont really understand this   

you said in one of your other posts that you where new to sky poker but in this you where playing since the start and then left for 3 months?

plus if you got a new account i cant see y 35suited cant do that so sky aint that bad to you if they let you do that 

are you going to put the 2k in your bankroll 
  • edited September 2010
     i dont really understand this     you said in one of your other posts that you where new to sky poker but in this you where playing since the start and then left for 3 months? plus if you got a new account i cant see y 35suited cant do that so sky aint that bad to you if they let you do that  are you going to put the 2k in your bankroll 
    Posted by ckd
    I am a new old boy! And do you think im daft! ....Id rather treat my wife...who ive been with for 36 yrs
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to THANKS SKY POKER! : THIS IS HOW PATHETIC CHILDISH AND RIDICULOUS THIS IS....but whatever you think of me remember i got 2 grand! I joined sky poker just after its launch! Iwas playing for for about 3 yrswith an unblemished record. Then one day i was playing a smallm sit&go, and on that table was a player whos screen name was "****FACE" you can imagine what the the stars mean! Anyway ...i said to this bloke...Hey "****FACE" were you drunk when you filled in your application form to join sky poker? It was all evry light hearted and toung in cheek! Anyway the following day ...i was amazed that i has suffered a "CHATBAN" three months...I tried to explain to support that i was merely calling this player by his screen name! They were not intrested! So i left for 3 months..When i came back....i asked for the CHAT BAN to be lifted and they said ....You are CHAT BANNED for another 3 month! I was again amazed! HOWEVER....I was then told that if i deposited the CHAT BAN would be lifted! NOW ...in my book ...to ask for money for a service or favour...is purely BLACKMAIL!  I was speechless...and to add insult to injury ..."TiKay" swore on live TV...more than once! Did support "CORK" him...of course not! Ther was nothing i could do about this! They have control! So my only form of retailiation was to get in touch with "SKY TV" and told them im discontinuing my subscription...wich with all the stuff i had was around 60 quid a month...with the sky box office ....boxing...ect even more some months! 20 odd yrs i had been with SKY TV...and never missed 1 payment! When they asked me WHY ...i told then truthfully everything! They could not beleive it! SKY TV then tried to get this childish silly school yard trash sorted! And they got back to me saying that "SKY POKER" in so many words "GO **** YASELF" So i set up a new account...and put 60 quid a month in it which was skimmed of into an ISA ...i forgot all about it ...till my wife said...oh theres a cheque for you ....about £2000:00... Those who think i shot myself in the foot by dumping SKY TV...well i got fed up with adverts ...rigged football rigged snooker....fixed and miss-matched boxing...ect ...and now of course rigged cricket! How can 1 compny ...be so daft as to upset another company ....and being under the same umbrella ...so to speak! Well i could put some funds on SKY POKER ...but im going to have to think about that!... Anyway...WHO CARES eh ....Not you lot...not me and prob not SKY POKER ...the only folk who give a damm is SKY TV! Thats it!
    Posted by FR4NK
    HaHa   Frank are you feeling ok ??
  • ckdckd
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : I am a new old boy! And do you think im daft! ....Id rather treat my wife...who ive been with for 36 yrs
    Posted by FR4NK
    sorry you have to forgive me but what is a new old boy?

and hope she likes her treat
  • ckdckd
    edited September 2010

told you im slow today just cottened on this is a joke

you had me there nice 1
  • edited September 2010
     i dont really understand this     you said in one of your other posts that you where new to sky poker but in this you where playing since the start and then left for 3 months? plus if you got a new account i cant see y 35suited cant do that so sky aint that bad to you if they let you do that  are you going to put the 2k in your bankroll 
    Posted by ckd
    Given the rest of the sentence I'd say he meant new bank account not Sky account (?)

• edited September 2010
    waited all day for that :0(

20 minutes of sticking my head in the oven for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    So you have had no digital TV for 3 years to have a 2k lump sum.... you mist be sick of Eastenders and Coronation Street
  • edited September 2010
    I preferred the sitting out thread, much more entertaining.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : HaHa   Frank are you feeling ok ??
    Posted by FINS
    What do you think...im always alright...retired ...have a nice home ...nice wife ...nice son ...nice 2 grand...and a nice little job!....
  • edited September 2010
     told you im slow today just cottened on this is a joke  you had me there nice 1
    Posted by ckd
    Then laugh ....dopey!