You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THANKS SKY POKER!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER!:
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : What do you think...im always alright...retired ...have a nice home ...nice wife ...nice son ...nice 2 grand...and a nice little job!....
    Posted by FR4NK
    Haha - which one are ya, bet your one of those who gonna get a tax demand for 2K you grumpy old man! lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : lol n1 but im not bothered iether way m8
    Posted by lucky77777
    Im not bothered that your not bothered ....so if ya not bothered then why bother to comment!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Given the rest of the sentence I'd say he meant new bank account not Sky account (?)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    No wonder you look like that ....NoseyBank!
  • edited September 2010
    So you have had no digital TV for 3 years to have a 2k lump sum.... you mist be sick of Eastenders and Coronation Street
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Whats Eastenders and coronation street ....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Haha - which one are ya, bet your one of those who gonna get a tax demand for 2K you grumpy old man! lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Nice name loopy
  • edited September 2010
    Go on just say what its all about. Get the Harrison - Haye press conference on as well haha.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    DOHHHHHHH  is Flour lard, eggs and milk ...gastly FATTENING stuff!"
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Haha - which one are ya, bet your one of those who gonna get a tax demand for 2K you grumpy old man! lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Some off shore accounts .....chum!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : What do you think...im always alright...retired ...have a nice home ...nice wife ...nice son ...nice 2 grand...and a nice little job!....
    Posted by FR4NK
    Pics or it's lies =)
  • edited September 2010
    im assuming your NOT frank spencer-- ?

so good luck to you--

and betty--   :))
  • edited September 2010
    im assuming your NOT frank spencer-- ? so good luck to you-- and betty--   :))
    Posted by batman4
    Frank SPENDER ...now
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Pics or it's lies =)
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    PRIVILEDGED info .....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : I am a new old boy! And do you think im daft! ....Id rather treat my wife...who ive been with for 36 yrs
    Posted by FR4NK
    Fair Play :)

• edited September 2010
    When you cancelled your Sky TV, were you not tied into a 12 month contract?
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by loonytoons
    When i say JOB.....its not really a JOB....i do it part time in the studio i built.... Im an artist (sculptor ) so although im retired son.....i still potter!
    I also design and createhand made poker chips! Please dont ask for any....as there is at least 2 yrs wiating list ...and i decide who deserves to own them! .....Unless you are very wealthy indeed!  Basic set is £25,000,00 So even if that moron Katey price wants some she cant have a set!
  • edited September 2010
    When you cancelled your Sky TV, were you not tied into a 12 month contract?
    Posted by MP33
    He said he'd been with sky for years, so would no longer be under contract
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : He said he'd been with sky for years, so would no longer be under contract
    Posted by Gavinxxxx
    TOTALLY ERELEVENT ....id been paying it monthly for 25 yrs wally brain!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : TOTALLY ERELEVENT ....id been paying it monthly for 25 yrs wally brain!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Sorry MR GRUMPY !
  • edited September 2010

Hi Frank ,

i think your quiet a funny guy & believe you are/can contribute

good banter to this skypoker community .

so let me be the 1st to put friend pending in your profile .

hope you accept this in the good will that its ment to be .

Denis
  • edited September 2010
      Hi Frank ,                 i think your quiet a funny guy & believe you are/can contribute                 good banter to this skypoker community .                 so let me be the 1st to put friend pending in your profile .                 hope you accept this in the good will that its ment to be .   Denis
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Hmmmmmm pixel pals ...eh .....are you a member of the TSDA? if yes ...im ok with that !
  • edited September 2010
    Was it from `Cash for gold, FRANKinsence, and myrrh` ?
    Posted by OMahonyO
    No ...... FRANKINMOODY
  • edited September 2010
      Hi Frank ,                 i think your quiet a funny guy & believe you are/can contribute                 good banter to this skypoker community .                 so let me be the 1st to put friend pending in your profile .                 hope you accept this in the good will that its ment to be .   Denis
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Read "BYE SHEER FLUKE" in the shed you may very well change you mind....i did...i dont want to be my pal! ..lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Hmmmmmm pixel pals ...eh .....are you a member of the TSDA? if yes ...im ok with that !
    Posted by FR4NK
    I GOGGLED TSDA  PMSL ,

TAKE A LOOK WHAT COMES UP LOL !
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : I GOGGLED TSDA   PMSL , TAKE A LOOK WHAT COMES UP LOL !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    You mean YOU are not a member of the Texas Sheep Dog Association?? Wow. you used to be cool Den  ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : When i say JOB.....its not really a JOB....i do it part time in the studio i built.... Im an artist (sculptor ) so although im retired son.....i still potter! I also design and createhand made poker chips! Please dont ask for any....as there is at least 2 yrs wiating list ...and i decide who deserves to own them! .....Unless you are very wealthy indeed!  Basic set is £25,000,00 So even if that moron Katey price wants some she cant have a set!
    Posted by FR4NK
    do you carve them from elephant tusks????
  • edited September 2010
    i wanna see why your chips are so expensive? sounds like bull to me

Well done on the result anyways mate, hope you have a good holiday out of it. also you didn't put whether you are still with sky in general? i should hope so after this good will gesture

Regards
    John
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : I GOGGLED TSDA   PMSL , TAKE A LOOK WHAT COMES UP LOL !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I did ...lol....i made TDSA up...i dint know what it was :-))
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : do you carve them from elephant tusks????
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Funny you should mentionb that....im actively involed with an elephant breeding programm currently...With a view to surgicly removing their tusks...when they are muture enough...then will boot them out to the wild to fend for themselves!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : You mean YOU are not a member of the Texas Sheep Dog Association?? Wow. you used to be cool Den  ;)
    Posted by LML
    Try not to mention sheep.....it makes me go all wobbly at the knees.....
  • edited September 2010
    lol ur a funny guy...........................
  • edited September 2010
    i wanna see why your chips are so expensive? sounds like bull to me Well done on the result anyways mate, hope you have a good holiday out of it. also you didn't put whether you are still with sky in general? i should hope so after this good will gesture Regards John
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    material costs....Yellow gold...9 and 14c ...white gold....platinum...depending on the clients requests!....Inlayed into exotic and very rare timbers! And b4 you all shout at me for destroying rain forests all over the globe,...i am involved with a replanting programm world wide....also where possible i will bye old furniture...that beyond repair ...and use that!