You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THANKS SKY POKER!

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    erm i dont know what to say here, sounds like and smells like bull with a bit of comedy value pm me your website
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER!:
    erm i dont know what to say here, sounds like and smells like bull with a bit of comedy value pm me your website
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Dont have one dont need one.....and if i had one it would be a "gated" one!...As  you really want me to pove this...i dont have to....i dont need to ....and i dont want to....But...was sort of toying with the idear of getting ...if that happens....i MAY let you know ...but as that would be a waste of time ...and you probly wont have the 10k deposit,....would it really ruin your day if i kept that to myself!
  • edited September 2010
    lol ur a funny guy...........................
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Thx plonkydop
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THANKS SKY POKER! : Dont have one dont need one.....and if i had one it would be a "gated" one!...As  you really want me to pove this...i dont have to....i dont need to ....and i dont want to....But...was sort of toying with the idear of getting ...if that happens....i MAY let you know ...but as that would be a waste of time ...and you probly wont have the 10k deposit,....would it really ruin your day if i kept that to myself!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Ok DP ....ya sort of right...lets say you hit the off stump ...but in truth ...im working on it...i hate "BULL" so after feeling a bit guilty ....i will level with you!...But im struggling with it ...its time consuming teadous...and bloody expensive...being ive messed up abou 200 quids worth of gold up to now! I will keep going ...however with failing eye site these days ...also ...the machine i need...is just short of 5k....So i have to justifiy that to !...But if i do succeed i will let you know! ...Also i own my own hall mark ...as ive used precious metals in the past!.....
    [ FF ] is my hallmark!....
    Toodle pip for now!
  • edited September 2010
    your responding to yourself what a loser, seriously bored of this now YAWN! gave you the benefit of the doubt initially but now think you talk bull and blah blah blah

Adios amigos
  • edited September 2010
    your responding to yourself what a loser, seriously bored of this now YAWN! gave you the benefit of the doubt initially but now think you talk bull and blah blah blah Adios amigos
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I can live with that...thought poker player were used to bluffing....go sulk then
  • edited September 2010
    Frank you have too much time on your hands to writing all these posts, you should get Sky Tv is the best thing since slice bread. Plus 25k chip sets errr..... you living in cloud cuckoo land
  • edited September 2010
    Frank you have too much time on your hands to writing all these posts, you should get Sky Tv is the best thing since slice bread. Plus 25k chip sets errr..... you living in cloud cuckoo land
    Posted by demondave
    I know!
  • edited September 2010
    i think fr4nk needs to talk to frank

http://www.talktofrank.com/

fr4nk mate just say no...........................
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by demondave
    Ya sort of right ...but am working proto types currently.....always take what i say with a pinch of salt ...wiser and safer!
  • edited September 2010
    haha my bro in laws cousin makes chips designs um and stuff all my bro in laws chips have hes name engraved in them and they do not cost 25k!!! hahah funny funny.....unless ur ripping people of by alot........he also designed the grey goose vodka bottle label or whatever its called.......there i added my two pennys.
  • edited September 2010
    haha my bro in laws cousin makes chips designs um and stuff all my bro in laws chips have hes name engraved in them and they do not cost 25k!!! hahah funny funny.....unless ur ripping people of by alot........he also designed the grey goose vodka bottle label or whatever its called.......there i added my two pennys.
    Posted by Root_Kunal
    White gold, yellow gold....platinum....and high grade stones arnt cheap ....HENCE THE PRICE...You can by a rolex for a grand...or a 100 grand....depending what its made of ...Does this give you some idear "NUMB" NUTS...If they were made out of brass....then of course they would be cheaper!...SILLY BILLY!