You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**YOUR SUGGESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!!**

124»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    why dont sky shut this sticky if they have no intention of posting replies
  • edited May 2011
    Hi MagicalMan,

Thanks for the suggestion, we are monitoring blind levels all the time. At the moment, the structure is working across the board, however I have passed your suggestion on so any new developments we will let you know.

Hi Glimby7- We do not offer this option I am afraid. Part of the skill of our games its to make your decisions in the alloted time frame. This is used across the board and proves popular amongst our players. Sorry about that but keep your suggestions coming.

grantorino-Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You can view your hand history in the 'My Account' section, however if you wish to get your hand analysed, you can change the names of other players to 'Villain' which is the general term for 'Anonymous' on poker forums.

Hi droid-Thanks for the suggestions. I have passed your comment on regarding the colour coded notes, I will let you know if it can be done. The suggestion about an updated win/lose balance is good, however it would require an upgrade to implement. I have forwarded your comment to see if they can do anything on the next build.
    Unfortunately, due to dimensions and screen resolution, we would not be able to add a 4-screen plus lobby action. Sorry about that.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Regards,
    Jordan
  • edited May 2011

Hey seen in lobby you have done sats into the GUKPT. Any chance you can sort sats into the UKIPT events in the future?

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: **YOUR SUGGESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!!**:
    Hey seen in lobby you have done sats into the GUKPT. Any chance you can sort sats into the UKIPT events in the future?
    Posted by BARBIE59
            +1       UKIPT is the daddy tour and would be well welcomed
  • edited May 2011
    Hi Barbie59/RAB642,

This is something we are looking into. Keep a look out nearer to the time.

Cheers,
    Jordan