You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CARROTS and SUCKERS!

edited September 2010 in Area 51
I expect you have all been there!

Ya in a turney...or sit and go....ya short stacked....And this is what happens!

You are dilivered ....9-9 or 10-10 or J-J or Q-Q...

Ya in a situation....where you dont really have a choice...but to go all in!

Only to find another player...has been dilivered K-K or A-A or A-K suited!

Flop comes always with the over card that favours the other hand even if its not as powerfull as your hand! Why is this...?????

Ill tell you why i think think this happens...well pretty much know why it happens!

These are poket cards are what i call the "CARROT or SUCKER" cards!
" DANGLING THE CARROTS YOU SUCKER"
They are deliberatly deat to encourage you to bet...and its prob your big blind anyway!....This is that the softwhare wants to eliminate players asap...and this is and opportunity to do just that!...Mean while the softwhare is giggling away to its self knowing ya going to be stiched up!...Now sometimes the softwhare just hasnt got the cards to do that so waht happens is..."SPLIT POT"...And now its just given you a stay of execution!...Its happened to me several times!

And while we are on about cards ...Can any of you answer this question!

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 1ST CLASS PROFFESIONAL LIVE DEALER....AND AN ELECTRONIC DEALER...

I already know the answer to this question....and if you can get it right ....You sort of blow the lid off online poker!

I would be intrested in what you have to say ...and you answers!...

Frank!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    See ya in AREA51 in about 5 mins time ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to CARROTS and SUCKERS!:
    I expect you have all been there! Ya in a turney...or sit and go....ya short stacked....And this is what happens! You are dilivered ....9-9 or 10-10 or J-J or Q-Q... Ya in a situation....where you dont really have a choice...but to go all in! Only to find another player...has been dilivered K-K or A-A or A-K suited! Flop comes always with the over card that favours the other hand even if its not as powerfull as your hand! Why is this...????? Ill tell you why i think think this happens...well pretty much know why it happens! These are poket cards are what i call the "CARROT or SUCKER" cards! " DANGLING THE CARROTS YOU SUCKER" They are deliberatly deat to encourage you to bet...and its prob your big blind anyway!....This is that the softwhare wants to eliminate players asap...and this is and opportunity to do just that!...Mean while the softwhare is giggling away to its self knowing ya going to be stiched up!...Now sometimes the softwhare just hasnt got the cards to do that so waht happens is..."SPLIT POT"...And now its just given you a stay of execution!...Its happened to me several times! And while we are on about cards ...Can any of you answer this question! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 1ST CLASS PROFFESIONAL LIVE DEALER....AND AN ELECTRONIC DEALER... I already know the answer to this question....and if you can get it right ....You sort of blow the lid off online poker! I would be intrested in what you have to say ...and you answers!... Frank!
    Posted by FR4NK

Frank, no online software is sophisticated enough to do what you suggest. Poker, whether online or live is completely random. There is no way any poker site software can make a small stack pick up 1010 and the chipleader get dealt KK, or can predict that any particular player will play any particular hand.

A live professional dealer is virtually no different from an online dealer. However, an online deal is better really and more "pure"because there is no chance of a card getting stuck during a shuffle, or a series of cards not being separated properly.

These conspiracy theories are just so daft. It does not benefit the site to eliminate players. There is no need for any human to manipulate anything through software because the poker gods and lady luck are experts at this already.
  • edited September 2010
    WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 1ST CLASS PROFFESIONAL LIVE DEALER....AND AN ELECTRONIC DEALER
    Posted by FR4NK
    Different shoe sizes?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS!:
    In Response to CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Frank, no online software is sophisticated enough to do what you suggest. Poker, whether online or live is completely random. There is no way any poker site software can make a small stack pick up 1010 and the chipleader get dealt KK, or can predict that any particular player will play any particular hand. A live professional dealer is virtually no different from an online dealer. However, an online deal is better really and more "pure"because there is no chance of a card getting stuck during a shuffle, or a series of cards not being separated properly. These conspiracy theories are just so daft. It does not benefit the site to eliminate players. There is no need for any human to manipulate anything through software because the poker gods and lady luck are experts at this already.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Not a conspricy therory ...MY THERORY ...

AND YOUR WRONG....IM RIGHT....

ONLINE POKER SOFTWHARE IS COMPLEX AND SOPHISTICATED STUFF...A RELATIVE OF MINE ...WORKS FOR A SOFTWHARE COMPANY THAT HAS WRITTEN ONLINE POKER SOFTWHARE!  I FEEL I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU ...

YOU GOT THE QUESTION WRONG BUD!

TYR AGAIN!

I TOLD YOU I KNOE THE ANSWER ...dopey!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Different shoe sizes?
    Posted by bandini
    size 3 in your case CHILD!
  • edited September 2010
    See ya in AREA51 in about 5 mins time ;o)
    Posted by dav1964
    THIS IS A POKER RELATED QUESTION.....     .I. head!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : size 3 in your case CHILD!
    Posted by FR4NK
    lol

I think I love you fr4nkie boy.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : lol I think I love you fr4nkie boy.
    Posted by bandini
    blimey ...SKY GAY POKER
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : lol I think I love you fr4nkie boy.
    Posted by bandini
    Are you the man or woman is a gay relationship...."A POOSHER OR SCREAMER"
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Are you the man or woman is a gay relationship...."A POOSHER OR SCREAMER"
    Posted by FR4NK
    Whichever you want Fr4nkie boy, whichever you want xx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Whichever you want Fr4nkie boy, whichever you want xx
    Posted by bandini
    Good job i kept a drum of old SUMP OIL......in my shed then...ya LUBRICUNT!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Good job i kept a drum of old SUMP OIL......in my shed then...ya LUBRICUNT!
    Posted by FR4NK
    lmao

You're the best fr4nkie xx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Good job i kept a drum of old SUMP OIL......in my shed then...ya LUBRICUNT!
    Posted by FR4NK
    PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPELLING MISSTAKE!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : lmao You're the best fr4nkie xx
    Posted by bandini
    I know lol.....

I AM THE KEYBOARD KING....THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!  DO NOT **** WITH THE KEYBOARD KING!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Frank, no online software is sophisticated enough to do what you suggest. Poker, whether online or live is completely random. There is no way any poker site software can make a small stack pick up 1010 and the chipleader get dealt KK, or can predict that any particular player will play any particular hand. A live professional dealer is virtually no different from an online dealer. However, an online deal is better really and more "pure"because there is no chance of a card getting stuck during a shuffle, or a series of cards not being separated properly. These conspiracy theories are just so daft. It does not benefit the site to eliminate players. There is no need for any human to manipulate anything through software because the poker gods and lady luck are experts at this already.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    OI wake up...or did i "P!S ON YOU FIREWORK"
  • edited September 2010
    I expect you have all been there! Ya in a turney...or sit and go....ya short stacked....And this is what happens! You are dilivered ....9-9 or 10-10 or J-J or Q-Q... Ya in a situation....where you dont really have a choice...but to go all in! Only to find another player...has been dilivered K-K or A-A or A-K suited! Flop comes always with the over card that favours the other hand even if its not as powerfull as your hand! Why is this...????? Ill tell you why i think think this happens...well pretty much know why it happens! These are poket cards are what i call the "CARROT or SUCKER" cards! " DANGLING THE CARROTS YOU SUCKER" They are deliberatly deat to encourage you to bet...and its prob your big blind anyway!....This is that the softwhare wants to eliminate players asap...and this is and opportunity to do just that!...Mean while the softwhare is giggling away to its self knowing ya going to be stiched up!...Now sometimes the softwhare just hasnt got the cards to do that so waht happens is..."SPLIT POT"...And now its just given you a stay of execution!...Its happened to me several times! And while we are on about cards ...Can any of you answer this question! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 1ST CLASS PROFFESIONAL LIVE DEALER....AND AN ELECTRONIC DEALER... I already know the answer to this question....and if you can get it right ....You sort of blow the lid off online poker! I would be intrested in what you have to say ...and you answers!... Frank!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Seems not a lot of you dont know the answer!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by FR4NK
    Or understand the question! ...hahaha
  • edited September 2010

I READ THIS ON HERE AWHILE BACK,

COMMONSENSE REALLY INIT !

posted at 2/7/2009 4:55 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 20/5/2009
    Last: 6/8/2009
    We've been somewhat surprised by the popularity of discussions focused on randomness or fairness of our poker application.

As stated elsehwere our software is fully independently tested (by industry-leading experts) and we're regulated by the AGCC - however maybe there's little point to going over this again.

So - we thought we'd provide a dedicated area for our conspiracy theorists to get things off their chest, maybe feel better and still continue to play on our site!

I'll leave you with a wee thought...

Q. What does the random number generator in our poker software actually do?

A. It shuffles (very effectively) 52 cards once per hand - and once only

That's all really.

For example - if there are 6 people seated at the table - the software shuffles the cards - then deals 2 cards per player and the three flop cards.

Which players then fold, call or bet is irrelevent - the turn card is the same card that was next in the deck from the original shuffle. In this example it would be the 16th card (given the numbers seated at the table before the hand was dealt).

The same applies to the river card - it is the card that is next in the deck from the original shuffle. In this example the river card would be the 17th card in the deck from the original shuffle.

So the question is - with only one shuffle per hand  and no randomisation between the flop, turn and river cards being dealt - plus no prior knowledge (how could we?) of which players will fold - bluff, slow play etc - how do we still manage to produce all these bad beats?

Answers on a postcard...

• edited September 2010
      I READ THIS ON HERE AWHILE BACK,   COMMONSENSE REALLY INIT ! posted at 2/7/2009 4:55 PM BST on SkyPoker.com Sky_Peter Posts: 7 First: 20/5/2009 Last: 6/8/2009 We've been somewhat surprised by the popularity of discussions focused on randomness or fairness of our poker application. As stated elsehwere our software is fully independently tested (by industry-leading experts) and we're regulated by the AGCC - however maybe there's little point to going over this again. So - we thought we'd provide a dedicated area for our conspiracy theorists to get things off their chest, maybe feel better and still continue to play on our site! I'll leave you with a wee thought... Q. What does the random number generator in our poker software actually do? A. It shuffles (very effectively) 52 cards once per hand - and once only That's all really. For example - if there are 6 people seated at the table - the software shuffles the cards - then deals 2 cards per player and the three flop cards. Which players then fold, call or bet is irrelevent - the turn card is the same card that was next in the deck from the original shuffle. In this example it would be the 16th card (given the numbers seated at the table before the hand was dealt). The same applies to the river card - it is the card that is next in the deck from the original shuffle. In this example the river card would be the 17th card in the deck from the original shuffle. So the question is - with only one shuffle per hand  and no randomisation between the flop, turn and river cards being dealt - plus no prior knowledge (how could we?) of which players will fold - bluff, slow play etc - how do we still manage to produce all these bad beats? Answers on a postcard...  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    YOU have to say this in order to protect online poker ...and in this case sky poker!
    You also answered things i dint ask!

1st
    ANY SOFTWHARE ..be it poker softwhare or any other softwhare...runs only by INSTRUCTION....this listing of instructions is not finite! Poker softwhare has only so much intruction to work And only needs so much intruction to work!

2nd
    When did you last see a LIVE DEALER with umptine other dealers around him/her ...INSTUCTING the main dealer what to do now and what to do next!

3rd
    In order to perform ANY THING NEAR true random number you will need a super computor thats at LEAST 512bit! Now that has to be decrunched down to 32bit so that mellons like us can play on line poker on our 32 bit computors! A 512bit computor would cost a small fortune!

4th
    DEALING...A live dealer DOES NOT KNOW what cards he/she has dilivered and to what player! WHERAS an electronic dealer NEEDS to know this information...ITS ESSENTIAL otherwisei might get KK hearts...or i my get Kheart and another player may get K hearts! So the softwhare/rng needs to know information that a LIVE dealer dosnt!....Now if the electronic dealer knows who has what ,,...the the flop...turn and river cards can be ajusted in antone favour! This does not mean the softwhare is bent...but this is why i struggle to deposit ....THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED BEFORE WE START!

TOURNAMENTS...In a live tournament ...say 700 seats ....it can take DAYS to complete a tournament! US online players dont have DAYS to play ....but we do have HOURS...The softwhare engineers KNOW this so the softwhare is coded accordinly!....Why is it that tournaments ...always finnish in 4-5 hours! Simple ...WE do have that amount of time to play! ...So ...the softwhare HAS to boot out players asap ...! And timing is important in that part of online poker! 4-5 hours in every tournament IS NOT RANDOM IN ITS SELF ...other wise some tournaments would go on and on and on!  This would BORE folk into not playing online poker at all....The bosses know this!

FOLDING..... Yes folding is important...and sometimes you gasp when the flop comes down in you favour!  BUT HOWEVER ..Once a player has folded the softwhare is no longer intrested in that player ...so can quickly feed another!

My point was not to have a go at SKY POKER .....but ONLINE POKER in general!...

But i guess i know nothing about it ...eh!

Frank!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : YOU have to say this in order to protect online poker ...and in this case sky poker! You also answered things i dint ask! 1st ANY SOFTWHARE ..be it poker softwhare or any other softwhare...runs only by INSTRUCTION....this listing of instructions is not finite! Poker softwhare has only so much intruction to work And only needs so much intruction to work! 2nd When did you last see a LIVE DEALER with umptine other dealers around him/her ...INSTUCTING the main dealer what to do now and what to do next! 3rd In order to perform ANY THING NEAR true random number you will need a super computor thats at LEAST 512bit! Now that has to be decrunched down to 32bit so that mellons like us can play on line poker on our 32 bit computors! A 512bit computor would cost a small fortune! 4th DEALING...A live dealer DOES NOT KNOW what cards he/she has dilivered and to what player! WHERAS an electronic dealer NEEDS to know this information...ITS ESSENTIAL otherwisei might get KK hearts...or i my get Kheart and another player may get K hearts! So the softwhare/rng needs to know information that a LIVE dealer dosnt!....Now if the electronic dealer knows who has what ,,...the the flop...turn and river cards can be ajusted in antone favour! This does not mean the softwhare is bent...but this is why i struggle to deposit ....THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED BEFORE WE START! 5 TOURNAMENTS...In a live tournament ...say 700 seats ....it can take DAYS to complete a tournament! US online players dont have DAYS to play ....but we do have HOURS...The softwhare engineers KNOW this so the softwhare is coded accordinly!....Why is it that tournaments ...always finnish in 4-5 hours! Simple ...WE do have that amount of time to play! ...So ...the softwhare HAS to boot out players asap ...! And timing is important in that part of online poker! 4-5 hours in every tournament IS NOT RANDOM IN ITS SELF ...other wise some tournaments would go on and on and on!  This would BORE folk into not playing online poker at all....The bosses know this! 6 FOLDING..... Yes folding is important...and sometimes you gasp when the flop comes down in you favour!  BUT HOWEVER ..Once a player has folded the softwhare is no longer intrested in that player ...so can quickly feed another! 7 My point was not to have a go at SKY POKER .....but ONLINE POKER in general!... But i guess i know nothing about it ...eh! Frank!
    Posted by FR4NK
    I COULD SAY A LOT MORE BUT I DARE NOT ...AS FOR REGULATING ONLINE POKER ...WELL HOW IS IT DONE ...IN WHAT WAY DO YOU TEST IT ..CAN I BE IVITED TO THE NEXT TIME SKY SOFTWHARE IS TESTED..SO I CAN WITNESS HOW A FLAWED SYSTEN IS CHECKED AND GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT BY A FLAWED SYSTEM ...WHY ARE MOST SITES BASED OFF SHORE ...CASH IS THE ANSWER ....HUGE AMOUNTS OF IT ...ALL FILTERED DOWN FROM THE INGNORANT DEPOSITOR...AND IF THEY SAY ...THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS ...THEN THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE TO RELOAD!......AND IF NO ONE EVER RELOADED ...ONLINE POKER DIES!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : I COULD SAY A LOT MORE BUT I DARE NOT ...AS FOR REGULATING ONLINE POKER ...WELL HOW IS IT DONE ...IN WHAT WAY DO YOU TEST IT ..CAN I BE IVITED TO THE NEXT TIME SKY SOFTWHARE IS TESTED..SO I CAN WITNESS HOW A FLAWED SYSTEN IS CHECKED AND GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT BY A FLAWED SYSTEM ...WHY ARE MOST SITES BASED OFF SHORE ...CASH IS THE ANSWER ....HUGE AMOUNTS OF IT ...ALL FILTERED DOWN FROM THE INGNORANT DEPOSITOR...AND IF THEY SAY ...THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS ...THEN THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE TO RELOAD!......AND IF NO ONE EVER RELOADED ...ONLINE POKER DIES!
    Posted by FR4NK
    because otherwise you wouldn't be playing online poker. both the UK and USA forbid online poker sites from operating from the mainland, so if they want to operate where else can they go?   Mars maybe?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : I COULD SAY A LOT MORE BUT I DARE NOT ...AS FOR REGULATING ONLINE POKER ...WELL HOW IS IT DONE ...IN WHAT WAY DO YOU TEST IT ..CAN I BE IVITED TO THE NEXT TIME SKY SOFTWHARE IS TESTED..SO I CAN WITNESS HOW A FLAWED SYSTEN IS CHECKED AND GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT BY A FLAWED SYSTEM ...WHY ARE MOST SITES BASED OFF SHORE ...CASH IS THE ANSWER ....HUGE AMOUNTS OF IT ...ALL FILTERED DOWN FROM THE INGNORANT DEPOSITOR...AND IF THEY SAY ...THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS ...THEN THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE TO RELOAD!......AND IF NO ONE EVER RELOADED ...ONLINE POKER DIES!
    Posted by FR4NK

I LIKE YOU FRANK , I LIKE YOU A LOT .

BUT WE WILL DISAGREE AT TIMES THIS BEING ONE .

I HAVEN'T REDEPOSIT FOR OVER 3 YEARS ON HERE .

MY BIGGEST WIN IS £300.

BUT YET I HAVE WON OVER 8K PLAYING POKER ON THIS SITE .

WHY ?

AM I A GOOD PLAYER ?

NOT FOR ME TO SAY .

BUT I AM VERY GOOD CONTROLLING MY BANKROLL.

PEEPS DO WIN  MONEY FRANK !

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : because otherwise you wouldn't be playing online poker. both the UK and USA forbid online poker sites from operating from the mainland, so if they want to operate where else can they go?   Mars maybe?
    Posted by lozgo
    Get real...USA banned online poker becuase its corrupt and flawed....US players just get OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : I LIKE YOU FRANK , I LIKE YOU A LOT . BUT WE WILL DISAGREE AT TIMES THIS BEING ONE . I HAVEN'T REDEPOSIT FOR OVER 3 YEARS ON HERE . MY BIGGEST WIN IS £300. BUT YET I HAVE WON OVER 8K PLAYING POKER ON THIS SITE . WHY ? AM I A GOOD PLAYER ? NOT FOR ME TO SAY . BUT I AM VERY GOOD CONTROLLING MY BANKROLL. PEEPS DO WIN  MONEY FRANK !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    VERY GOOD POINT ...BUT...for every one of you ...there are 100s of loses! ....THERE HAS TO BE ...i just wish i could do what you have done ...but i guess im wealthy enough to not worry about it!....I make cash in other ways!
    Or have lucky in other ways ,....i bought the land my house stands on 25 yrs ago for 15k ....i gues that makes me lucky ...I like you to ...I wish folk would understand im not having a go at them ...
    And heres food for thought!

WE ...APPRENTLY ...ARE ALL TRYING THROUGHT GOVERMENTS ECT..TO LIVE IN AN ECHO FRIENDLY WORLD...OK SO I CALL ALL POKER SITES TO SHUT DOWN ....

BINGO 50 million computors world wide all turn off ....WHAT A SAVING FOR THE PLANET eh ....DO SKY OR NAY OTHER POKER SITE GIVE A DAMM WHEN THEY FIRE UP A SITE...i dobt it irish....

by the weay im half irish!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Not a conspricy therory ...MY THERORY ... AND YOUR WRONG....IM RIGHT.... ONLINE POKER SOFTWHARE IS COMPLEX AND SOPHISTICATED STUFF...A RELATIVE OF MINE ...WORKS FOR A SOFTWHARE COMPANY THAT HAS WRITTEN ONLINE POKER SOFTWHARE!  I FEEL I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU ... YOU GOT THE QUESTION WRONG BUD! TYR AGAIN! I TOLD YOU I KNOE THE ANSWER ...dopey!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Ok, so we can't agree. I'm happy to accept that we can't agree. I have my view you have yours.

• edited September 2010
    Greg Hogg and Irish Rover design Sky's software Fr4nk.

'nuff said mate. ;-)

Shhh, or you'll never get AA again.
  • edited September 2010
    Greg Hogg and Irish Rover design Sky's software Fr4nk. 'nuff said mate. ;-) Shhh, or you'll never get AA again.
    Posted by bandini

i have the RNG  program ,

pop to area 51 irishrover thread & u will see lol !
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : i have the RNG  program , pop to area 51 irishrover thread & u will see lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    That wasn't me that wrote that post about you and GH IR. No way. Someone, probaly fr4nk, broke into my account and wrote that.

I want AA again. Please IR.

;-)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : That wasn't me that wrote that post about you and GH IR. No way. Someone, probaly fr4nk, broke into my account and wrote that. I want AA again. Please IR. ;-)
    Posted by bandini
    SOZ M8Y ,

THE SKY RIVER DOOM SWITCH HAS BEEN PRESSED &

THERE IS NO GOING BACK FOR YOU NOW !

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : YOU have to say this in order to protect online poker ...and in this case sky poker! You also answered things i dint ask! 1st ANY SOFTWHARE ..be it poker softwhare or any other softwhare...runs only by INSTRUCTION....this listing of instructions is not finite! Poker softwhare has only so much intruction to work And only needs so much intruction to work! 2nd When did you last see a LIVE DEALER with umptine other dealers around him/her ...INSTUCTING the main dealer what to do now and what to do next! 3rd In order to perform ANY THING NEAR true random number you will need a super computor thats at LEAST 512bit! Now that has to be decrunched down to 32bit so that mellons like us can play on line poker on our 32 bit computors! A 512bit computor would cost a small fortune! 4th DEALING...A live dealer DOES NOT KNOW what cards he/she has dilivered and to what player! WHERAS an electronic dealer NEEDS to know this information...ITS ESSENTIAL otherwisei might get KK hearts...or i my get Kheart and another player may get K hearts! So the softwhare/rng needs to know information that a LIVE dealer dosnt!....Now if the electronic dealer knows who has what ,,...the the flop...turn and river cards can be ajusted in antone favour! This does not mean the softwhare is bent...but this is why i struggle to deposit ....THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED BEFORE WE START! 5 TOURNAMENTS...In a live tournament ...say 700 seats ....it can take DAYS to complete a tournament! US online players dont have DAYS to play ....but we do have HOURS...The softwhare engineers KNOW this so the softwhare is coded accordinly!....Why is it that tournaments ...always finnish in 4-5 hours! Simple ...WE do have that amount of time to play! ...So ...the softwhare HAS to boot out players asap ...! And timing is important in that part of online poker! 4-5 hours in every tournament IS NOT RANDOM IN ITS SELF ...other wise some tournaments would go on and on and on!  This would BORE folk into not playing online poker at all....The bosses know this! 6 FOLDING..... Yes folding is important...and sometimes you gasp when the flop comes down in you favour!  BUT HOWEVER ..Once a player has folded the softwhare is no longer intrested in that player ...so can quickly feed another! 7 My point was not to have a go at SKY POKER .....but ONLINE POKER in general!... But i guess i know nothing about it ...eh! Frank!
    Posted by FR4NK
    I agree with this one fully