You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CARROTS and SUCKERS!

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS!:
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Oi, u muppet i said the whole of online poker SOFTWARE IS FLAWED .....NOT RIGGED..Please try and understand ..AND as for electronic random number generators ... DO YOUR RESEACH ..... YOU WILL FIND ITS IMPOSSIBLE....no matter what they or you say ....A COMPUTOR JUST CANNOT PERFORM THIS TASK! What it can do is ...do what it thinks is RNG ...god ya a dope ....happy reloading pal!
    Posted by FR4NK
    You are talking about "juiced" cards and set up situations where you get a hand and the big stack gets a better hand.  This is why i said that you said it was rigged. I think this is a reasonable thing to infer.

I still dont understand why you think online poker is flawed. Please explain this to me in less than 2 sentences. Do you think live poker is flawed?

My view is that poker is poker and online poker is perfectly accurate in the regard that the cards are randomly dealt in no prearranged order. I can explain why if you wish.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Hmmmm....i have to say chum...that i used to go fly fishing....my flys are better looking than you !
    Posted by FR4NK
    Lol put a pic up then for others to judge. And FYI I'm certain I'm more intelligent than you :D
    So fun arguing with people like you.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : You are talking about "juiced" cards and set up situations where you get a hand and the big stack gets a better hand.  This is why i said that you said it was rigged. I think this is a reasonable thing to infer. I still dont understand why you think online poker is flawed. Please explain this to me in less than 2 sentences. Do you think live poker is flawed? My view is that poker is poker and online poker is perfectly accurate in the regard that the cards are randomly dealt in no prearranged order. I can explain why if you wish.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Listen i feel exhausted with this ...LIVE POKER can be rigged...eg....a bent dealer...or colluders...thats players that have very subtle codes that they pass to each other...

I bet you a potatoe all poker sites would absolutly hate WEB CAM BASED POKER...why? ...becuase they cannot play their OWN ROBOTS!

WHO WAS THAT PLAYER THAT WON 1st PLACE ON THE £250k ..... JOBBYBLOB552435...who was never seen b4 the tournament....and never seen again...after the tournament!

You really have to understand .....THE WHOLE OF ONLINE POKER IS FLAWED....poker site say we never interfere with the softwhare or favour certain players ....THEY DONT HAVE TO ...IT CAN BE SIMPLY BUILT INTO THE SOFTWHARE...This then eliminates lying ....as they are not lying...

I suggest you dont listen to me ....ignore me mate ....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Lol put a pic up then for others to judge. And FYI I'm certain I'm more intelligent than you :D So fun arguing with people like you.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    who care's who is more intelligent, i just care who is more entertaining lol and give frank credit, his posts are entertaining!

• edited September 2010
    Yep Greg I think it's brilliant! Always enjoy these threads. Spices up the forum before the thread gets closed lol.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Lol put a pic up then for others to judge. And FYI I'm certain I'm more intelligent than you :D So fun arguing with people like you.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    i agree...i love the banter!....i take everything thats said on here...as TRUTH and LIES and SAUSAGES
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Listen i feel exhausted with this ...LIVE POKER can be rigged...eg....a bent dealer...or colluders...thats players that have very subtle codes that they pass to each other... I bet you a potatoe all poker sites would absolutly hate WEB CAM BASED POKER...why? ...becuase they cannot play their OWN ROBOTS! WHO WAS THAT PLAYER THAT WON 1st PLACE ON THE £250k ..... JOBBYBLOB552435...who was never seen b4 the tournament....and never seen again...after the tournament! You really have to understand .....THE WHOLE OF ONLINE POKER IS FLAWED....poker site say we never interfere with the softwhare or favour certain players ....THEY DONT HAVE TO ...IT CAN BE SIMPLY BUILT INTO THE SOFTWHARE...This then eliminates lying ....as they are not lying... I suggest you dont listen to me ....ignore me mate ....
    Posted by FR4NK

Brilliant advice!

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : who care's who is more intelligent, i just care who is more entertaining lol and give frank credit, his posts are entertaining!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Yeah ...i have nothing againts anyone on here chap ....the only bloke i really hate ...and really gets on my nerves...is ME!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Brilliant advice!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    see ...you can listen cant you tata spudulike!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by BlackFish3
    If i put a pic on here 2 things would happen...all the women would fancy me ...and all the straight men would become gay....So i dont to protect you all!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : I dint realise you spelt MRBEAN485 like that mate!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Yeah we know , you tell us your dyslexic every day i think

Try candles to light up the study if you dont like electrical light ( thats if they allow you to have access to matches in the sort of hospital your sectioned in)  and use google to check words before you post

Both of these will make you come across as more normal rather than the simpleton you are now

regarding the MTT's lasting days just lol , as people have mentioned have you never heard of blind structures and what they are for?

btw my feet size is a 9 incase you was wondering <<<<<<<<< i'm guessing this is your best source for a "fantastic" comeback so i look forward to it
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : If i put a pic on here 2 things would happen...all the women would fancy me ...and all the straight men would become gay....So i dont to protect you all!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Any chance of a private viewing?? Are you harvies dad? You seem like a 32 year old is that close at all?
  • edited September 2010
    Huflungpu would you be interested in sharing shoes?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : I dint realise you spelt MRBEAN485 like that mate!
    Posted by FR4NK

oh frank, as much as i appreciate your seemingly endless attempts at witty retorts......................this was not even funny the first time i heard it!!

and wheres your picture boyo?,,  dare not put one up?  fall out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down did we?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Yeah we know , you tell us your dyslexic every day i think Try candles to light up the study if you dont like electrical light ( thats if they allow you to have access to matches in the sort of hospital your sectioned in)  and use google to check words before you post Both of these will make you come across as more normal rather the simpleton you are now regarding the MTT's lasting days just lol , as people have mentioned have you never heard of blind structures and what they are for? btw my size feet is 9 incase you was wondering <<<<<<<<< i'm guessing this is your best source for a "fantastic" comeback so i look forward to it
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    I mentioned once i was mildly dyslexic....dopey!...What i am amazed that you have come down to my level and posted insults to me ....not very much brighter than me are you ...you will however have noticed i take the P out of myself to ....

What does suprise me is that sky poker allow african dung beatles to play on here!

• edited September 2010
    Huflungpu would you be interested in sharing shoes?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Only if they are red stilettos
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : I mentioned once i was mildly dyslexic....dopey!...What i am amazed that you have come down to my level and posted insults to me ....not very much brighter than me are you ...you will however have noticed i take the P out of myself to .... What does suprise me is that sky poker allow african dung beatles to play on here!
    Posted by FR4NK

Pure 9 CARROT gold
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : oh frank, as much as i appreciate your seemingly endless attempts at witty retorts......................this was not even funny the first time i heard it!! and wheres your picture boyo?,,  dare not put one up?  fall out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down did we?
    Posted by mrBEN485
    This is fast becoming a sl@ging match so ill stop ....i take it all as funny banter!

What may shock you is that i have a 1st class lecturers cert....a degree in timber techknowlegy....i am a member of the institute of wood science...amonst a few other things

But what i do exel in is this ...like you ..

I AM A COMPLETE "SEA EWE N TEA"
  • edited September 2010
    fr4nk--
    your right--

the time it takes to play tournaments can be fixed-- !!

by the time levels and the amounts the blinds are--

the structure which is 'man made' can determine the approximate time a tournament will take--
  • edited September 2010
    fr4nk-- your right-- the time it takes to play tournaments can be fixed-- !! by the time levels and the amounts the blinds are-- the structure which is 'man made' can determine the approximate time a tournament will take--
    Posted by batman4
    Blimey lol.....are you kidding me or for real ...
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Blimey lol.....are you kidding me or for real ...
    Posted by FR4NK
    they all think im deluded!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Frank, no online software is sophisticated enough to do what you suggest. Poker, whether online or live is completely random. There is no way any poker site software can make a small stack pick up 1010 and the chipleader get dealt KK, or can predict that any particular player will play any particular hand. A live professional dealer is virtually no different from an online dealer. However, an online deal is better really and more "pure"because there is no chance of a card getting stuck during a shuffle, or a series of cards not being separated properly. These conspiracy theories are just so daft. It does not benefit the site to eliminate players. There is no need for any human to manipulate anything through software because the poker gods and lady luck are experts at this already.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    EVER HEARD OF SOFTWHARE CRASHING...SITES AND PLAYERS BECOMING DISCONNECTED ...HOW DO YOU KNOW SOME HASNT DELIBERATELY CAUSED THIS ...YOU DONT...your answer lacks substance and proof!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : Blimey lol.....are you kidding me or for real ...
    Posted by FR4NK

why would i kid you--?

why not answer the question that is --

tournament structure (man made) determines the time it takes- not the rng !!

blows your theory out the window !!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : why would i kid you--? why not answer the question that is -- tournament structure (man made) determines the time it takes- not the rng !! blows your theory out the window !!
    Posted by batman4
    NONSENCE ...but watevva mate.....keep the cape on .....do you drive a reliant robin!
  • edited September 2010
    Ok, live longer blind sturctures, bound to take longer, online 4-12 min blind, 15 sec thinking time?, wonder why tournys finish quicker online hmmmmmmm, how many more hands dealt online than live? heck of a lot, therefore, so obvious, a lot more possible outdraws, more chance of AA v KK etc.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : NONSENCE ...but watevva mate.....keep the cape on .....do you drive a reliant robin!
    Posted by FR4NK

lol -- no  not  a reliant robin--

but you say nonsense with no reason to your answer--

so you have no  argument to the reality--

that this is what determines the length of online tournaments --
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CARROTS and SUCKERS! : This is fast becoming a sl@ging match so ill stop ....i take it all as funny banter! What may shock you is that i have a 1st class lecturers cert....a degree in timber techknowlegy....i am a member of the institute of wood science...amonst a few other things But what i do exel in is this ...like you .. I AM A COMPLETE "SEA EWE N TEA"
    Posted by FR4NK
    Tbh you really should get out more. Your wood/timber fetish just isn't healthy. You do realise there is a spell checker right? You seem to have misspelt the odd word...
  • edited September 2010
    I like Frank