You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM SKY CUP WINNERS AND £500 FREEROLL

Comments

• edited November 2010
    all i would like to add to the post about team players at the end of the day we won this game because of strong team play.

so as long as the majoraty of us keep playing the way we have and at the same time convert others to our way of thinking, then there is no way that we are going to loose this cup :)

and also the forum is a great place to come and keep up with all your friends +there are a lot of other great comps to enter.
    so just sit back enjoy and have loads of fun.

but be ready for next tuesday
  • edited November 2010

hi all just got this lol

I am happy to announce the results of yesterday's cup matches......

The Purples 48-52 The Yellows
    The Oranges 54-46 The Reds
    Team Sky 62-38 The Whites
    The Blues 52-48 The Greens

Well done to all the winning teams and hard luck to the losing ones. The semi-final matches are on Tuesday and these are the fixtures and timings:

The Yellows vs The Oranges @ 7.30pm
    Team Sky vs The Blues @ 8pm

Cheers

Jack

we destroyed the whites well done all great team play :)

compared to the rest of the scores blues only just beat the greens so i know that if we all play like we did this week we again can destroy the blues and dominate this tourny :)

team sky for the cup
  • edited November 2010

HI SILVER ,

YOU HAVE CONTROL OF THE OPEN PAGE IN THIS THREAD ,
    YOU CAN USE THIS AS OUR TEAM TEMPLATE MESSENGER FOR NEXT GAME  .
    WE HAVE QUIET A FEW TEAM PLAYERS NOW POSTING OR READING  THIS THREAD,
    WHO CAN HELP SPREAD THE GAME PLAN MESSAGE .

I THINK WE SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING .

COPY AND PASTE OUR TEAM IN OPEN PAGE .
    SO WE CAN CHECK AS GAME IS ONGOING WHO IS ON OUR TEAM.

PLUS PUT A MESSAGE ABOVE THIS LIST OF NAMES ,
    SIMPLIFYING A STRATEGY THAT WE CAN COPY & PASTE IN THE TABLE CHAT BOX WE ARE PLAYING ON .
    THIS WAY IT WILL BE EASY TO INFORM OUR FELLOW TEAM MATES AS GAME IS ONGOING .

SO ALL TEAM MATES WELCOME TO SUGGEST A SIMPLE INFORMATIVE STRATEGIC MESSAGE, POST THEM UP & CHOP & CHANGE UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT FOR THE NEXT GAME .

DENIS

• edited November 2010
    that sounds like a great idea denis.

no tell me how to do what you have said step by step plz lol

i know i am a dumb a s s
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY:
    that sounds like a great idea denis. no tell me how to do what you have said step by step plz lol i know i am a dumb a s s
    Posted by silver8ack

STEP 1

SO ALL TEAM MATES WELCOME TO SUGGEST A SIMPLE INFORMATIVE STRATEGIC MESSAGE,
    TO INFORM OUR TEAM MATES OF OUR TEAM GAME PLAN  .

POST THEM UP IN THIS THREAD & WE CAN CHOP & CHANGE UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT.
  • edited November 2010
    hi denis agian
    i have made adjustments to opening thread would appreciate your thoughts
    ty tony

and yes plz anybody give your thoughts as denis has said then we can get it smack on for next tuesday.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : STEP 1 SO ALL TEAM MATES WELCOME TO SUGGEST A SIMPLE INFORMATIVE STRATEGIC MESSAGE, TO INFORM OUR TEAM MATES OF OUR TEAM GAME PLAN  .  POST THEM UP IN THIS THREAD & WE CAN CHOP & CHANGE UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    STEP 2.

SILVER8ACK  WILL  EDIT OPEN POST IN THIS THREAD  & PASTE UP OUR AGREED TEAM GAME PLAN,
    PLUS A LIST OF OUR TEAM NAMES .

PLUS  CHANGE THIS HEADLINE TEAM SKY TO THE FOLLOWING ,

TEAM SKY PLAYERS LIST & GAME PLAN IN OPENING POST

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : STEP 2. SILVER8ACK  WILL  EDIT OPEN POST IN THIS THREAD  & PASTE UP OUR AGREED TEAM GAME PLAN, PLUS A LIST OF OUR TEAM NAMES . PLUS  CHANGE THIS HEADLINE TEAM SKY TO THE FOLLOWING , TEAM SKY PLAYERS LIST & GAME PLAN IN OPENING POST
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    STEP 3.

ALL TEAM SKY PLAYERS COPY & PASTE THE GAME PLAN MESSAGE IN THE OPENING POST ,
    TO THE TABLE CHAT BOX IN OUR NEXT GAME ,
    SO OTHER TEAM SKY PLAYERS WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS THREAD WILL BE INFORMED .

DENIS
  • edited November 2010

THE MESSAGE THAT WE PASTE SHOULD HAVE A LINK IN IT ,

TO THE OPEN POST SO THE INFORMED PLAYERS CAN VIEW THE TEAM PLAYER LIST EASILY.
  • edited November 2010
      THE MESSAGE THAT WE PASTE SHOULD HAVE A LINK IN IT , TO THE OPEN POST SO THE INFORMED PLAYERS CAN VIEW THE TEAM PLAYER LIST EASILY.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    ok to link just copy and paste the address bar yes?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : ok to link just copy and paste the address bar yes?
    Posted by silver8ack

yep
  • edited November 2010
    Good to see we finally won one,just call me BUBBLE cos thats where I fell.
  • edited November 2010
    ok all done hope this works :)
    ul millersman better luck for next game
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : STEP 1 SO ALL TEAM MATES WELCOME TO SUGGEST A SIMPLE INFORMATIVE STRATEGIC MESSAGE, TO INFORM OUR TEAM MATES OF OUR TEAM GAME PLAN  .  POST THEM UP IN THIS THREAD & WE CAN CHOP & CHANGE UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    i'll give you a game plan and it's a simple one.
     If it's team Blue, KNOCK IT OUT

how does that work?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : i'll give you a game plan and it's a simple one.  If it's team Blue, KNOCK IT OUT how does that work?
    Posted by wild69
    lol wild but true 
  • edited November 2010

efgloser,

Can't beleive I did that mate, don't recognise me there. reckon you have wrong man.

Anyway I obviously donated chips to a team mate if it was a silly call. I hope you went a long way and scored us some points.

Oh but I think I remember now , early on in the league games, you were a kind of unwashed, play for myself, type of guy who upset me so much I called you and beat you.

Now we are on the same wavelength on team play we can go for the cup together.

Good luck on tuesday.

God bless

• edited November 2010

Hya all, Just a thought  />>> As we are through to the next round is it possible to delete all this thread ( on the grounds that its now 29 pages long) and re start a new thread >> maybe Team Sky + Date and then re insert Silverbacks opening thread again.

Its purely a thought as I am guessing anyone new won't read the last 29 pages and any existing forum participant has no need to look bback through the old posts.

Harvey
  • edited November 2010
    Hya all, Just a thought  /> />> As we are through to the next round is it possible to delete all this thread ( on the grounds that its now 29 pages long) and re start a new thread >> maybe Team Sky + Date and then re insert Silverbacks opening thread again. Its purely a thought as I am guessing anyone new won't read the last 29 pages and any existing forum participant has no need to look bback through the old posts. Harvey
    Posted by Magicalman
    not a bad idea there magical  but these are the offical threads so to start a new one would probably cause more agro by having two threads going. so we will just have to persevere and just keep passing the message on to as many team players as pos. all they need to do is read the opening thread
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : not a bad idea there magical  but these are the offical threads so to start a new one would probably cause more agro by having two threads going. so we will just have to persevere and just keep passing the message on to as many team players as pos. all they need to do is read the opening thread
    Posted by silver8ack

you can edit headline by opening your 1st post in thread  tony .

CHANGE THIS HEADLINE TEAM SKY TO THE FOLLOWING ,

TEAM SKY PLAYERS LIST & GAME PLAN IN OPENING POST

• edited November 2010
    with your help denis i will be an expert before long lol
  • edited November 2010
    with your help denis i will be an expert before long lol
    Posted by silver8ack
    no probs happy to be helping out .
  • edited November 2010

click on below to reg for our semi final guys/gals !

p.s tony it may be a idea to put this info in opening page & change headline
    too />>>>>

TEAM SKY PLAYERS LIST & GAME PLAN & NEXT GAME LINK IN OPENING POST

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=3577016
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys i'm saying sorry now cos i'm going to be playing drunk on tuesday due to me being yet another year older.

Do you think everyone will let me win cos it will be my birthday???????
  • edited November 2010
    happy birthday for tuesday wild69 :)

lets hope it makes you play better lol

but either way have a good 1
  • edited November 2010
    happy birthday to me
    happy birthday to me
    happy birthday .......... oh my god i'm getting drunk already
    happy birthday to me.

go team sky

i'm playing in 2K spt tonight do you think they will let me sit on same table as lisa M cos it's my birthday lol
  • edited November 2010
    Happy birthday Wild, hope your having a good one

• edited November 2010
    To my fellow teamies, and YES I am in the team even though I am not on the list lol

Apologies as I won't be able to chat on the tables tonight as my keyboard is giving me hell, the keys keep sticking.  Had to overtype this about 4 times to get it right lol
  • edited November 2010

hb wild ,

gl team sky tonight !

• edited November 2010
    happy birthday wild69 may tonights game be yours lol.

right team sky well all thoughs that we can muster to our great cause

remember team play and we will win this as easy as we did with the whites

gl all and pass the message on :)
  • edited November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD69

May your lord be with you

good luck all Team sky