You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM SKY CUP WINNERS AND £500 FREEROLL

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Hey!!

Cup competition, now we know how to play as a team, a demolition of the whites in the last game proved that, I feel we are favourites.

Come on team we know we are best, lets go 4 it

• edited October 2010
    of course we can father, only prob is that we are likely to have new members to train:(
    hope god can help us a little this time what do you think:)
  • edited October 2010
    I'll try my best to get the old man onboard . Praying to him as we speak.

Hopefully in this draft he will make sure we have team players who don't need training.

If he fails I have told him I want Pope out of this for all the extra work I'll have to do!!!!

God bless you my son

Father Vaigret
  • edited October 2010
    i wil join you in sundays service and pray like mad that have the cup sitting hi in team sky's club house.

• edited October 2010
    do we need to register?
  • edited October 2010
    no not if already registered then you stay in the same team :)
  • edited October 2010
    nice one, are there any dates as yet?
  • edited October 2010
    starts 24th october i think :)
  • edited October 2010
    good stuff, cheers
  • edited October 2010
    Ok guys, we get another chance at this team mallarky in the cup match. We'll no doubt have extra players in the team too. So, why not let's all learn from our past games and help each of our team. Together we can win this cup

TEAM SKY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. why not change your location to team sky, the details of how to do this are in the very first post of this thread
  • edited October 2010
    i sure could do with some help team mates.
    i am in the apprentice comp in general chat and need votes, so plz head over there and cast your vote for me.

ty all

nearlly time for the premiership cup get ready :)
  • edited October 2010
    fixtures for first round

lets get them whites and then go on to win this one

gl all

The matches will start next Tuesday and will be every Tueaday after that till we have a winner.

There was a draw on Sunday night's live show and this is the fixture list for the 1st Round:

Yellow vs Purple
    Red vs Orange
    Sky vs White
    Blue vs Green

• edited October 2010
    hi all im on board tazz81 team sky
  • edited October 2010
    hi tazz1981 and welcome onboard the great team sky

and remember that this is our page so keep coming back for regular updates and info on the games but most of all please play as a team on the tables as the more people we get in to the pay the better chance we have at winning
    all the best :)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY:
    hi tazz1981 and welcome onboard the great team sky and remember that this is our page so keep coming back for regular updates and info on the games but most of all please play as a team on the tables as the more people we get in to the pay the better chance we have at winning all the best :)
    Posted by silver8ack
    TEAM SKY PLAYER REPORTING FOR TRAINING BOSS.
  • edited October 2010
    hi mover and welcome to the premiership
    the only thing we ask of you is team play and to keep updated on this thread,
    otherwise have fun and gl

team sky welcomes you
  • edited October 2010
    Just a reminder to all and the new players.

Check Silver8ack's first post on this thread on how to get your avator to Team Sky

It helps us all for better Team play

Well that is the theory isn't it Emily.

Lets hope our team are a lttle more switched on this time.
  • edited October 2010
    Hi
    team Mates................ i'm back refreshed and ready to go.... just need to to get up to speed with this new version....
  • edited October 2010
    welcome back mrhappy and gl in the games
  • edited October 2010
    Just a reminder to all and the new players. Check Silver8ack's first post on this thread on how to get your avator to Team Sky It helps us all for better Team play Well that is the theory isn't it Emily. Lets hope our team are a lttle more switched on this time.
    Posted by vaigret
    Here's hoping Father!! fingers crossed that all the solo artists will now join the choir.

We could even win it.........
  • edited October 2010
    have tried several times to put my team name in but keeps coming up with message saying sky poker is unavailable service will be back shortly. Is it just me or is anyone else having problems?
  • edited October 2010
    have tried several times to put my team name in but keeps coming up with message saying sky poker is unavailable service will be back shortly. Is it just me or is anyone else having problems?
    Posted by SMOKEY_B
    it worked 4 me
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : it worked 4 me
    Posted by MOVER
    GL MOVER, enjoy!! From all at TEAMRED!! If You Knock up the Managers daughter or the Physio's wife, and they kick you out..............
    ......................................."my door is always open"............LOL

REDHITMANRV
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : GL MOVER, enjoy!! From all at TEAMRED!! If You Knock up the Managers daughter or the Physio's wife, and they kick you out.............. ......................................."my door is always open"............LOL REDHITMANRV
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    lol hitman
    but soz mover the manager does not have a daughter and the physio's wife is an ex Russian shot putter so gl
    and play your heart out for team sky :)
  • edited October 2010
    first game now in lobby for reg

team sky v whites

2nd of nov 8:30 kickoff

please make sure you all reg!!!!!!!!!!!

and do not forget this is a team game so lets go get them points
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : Here's hoping Father!! fingers crossed that all the solo artists will now join the choir. We could even win it.........
    Posted by emilyegg
    hi smoky i have the same problem so when you are playing to tell eveyonr that you are team sky hope to see you in the points
  • edited October 2010
    calling all team sky players
     please read carefully!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your team will play in a straight knock out competition against the other teams. These matches will be in the format of poker tournaments and in each one you compete with the other team for a share of the 100 Premiership Points up for grabs (top 30 places earn points). Each week we will lose half the competing teams until we are left with an eventual winner. This is the draw for the first set of matches which will all be on the 2nd November:

this means that we must play as a team in this match or we are out at the first leg and we do not want that.

plz pass this on to evryone you know in the team!!!!!!!!!

and remember we have beat the whites once so we really can do this .

gl all team mate's

c u tuesday :)
  • edited October 2010

question to the general poker society...who d yall think shud be in team sky n why?

• edited October 2010
    question to the general poker society....who do u think should b on teeeam ssskky and why?