You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM SKY CUP WINNERS AND £500 FREEROLL

Comments

• edited October 2010

There's no i in team, unless you play for teim sky.

Blind-stealing & bickering teammates ftw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFqYv27kHc8

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY:
    There's no i in team, unless you play for teim sky. Blind-stealing & bickering teammates ftw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFqYv27kHc8
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
    may  be you should learn how to spell team before commenting on our play. (teim)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : may  be you should learn how to spell team before commenting on our play. (teim)
    Posted by silver8ack
    I know how to spell team, if you read it properly then you'll get it.
  • edited October 2010

There's no i in team, unless you play for teim sky
                                                              -----

very funny got you now i am a dumb dumb

but you will still lose no matter how you spell lol

gl for tonight

• edited October 2010
    There's no i in team, unless you play for teim sky                                                           ----- very funny got you now i am a dumb dumb but you will still lose no matter how you spell lol gl for tonight
    Posted by silver8ack
    Gl silverback. Maybes you and your fellow teammates would like to throw the game so we've got a chance of getting 4th?
  • edited October 2010
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no its your white flag keep it
  • edited October 2010
    just been checking in the lobby for tonights game and gues what team primate's
    Sky_Bernie2000  
    Sky_Dan2000  
    Sky_Jack2000
    yes team sky we have

bernie/dan and jack.

gl guys and thanks for joining us in this last push for a win for team sky. :)
  • edited October 2010
    God bless all Team Sky for tonite.

Let your poker god be with you
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    just been checking in the lobby for tonights game and gues what team primate's Sky_Bernie 2000     Sky_Dan 2000     Sky_Jack 2000 yes team sky we have bernie/dan and jack. gl guys and thanks for joining us in this last push for a win for team sky. :)
    Posted by silver8ack
    You missed LML and Tikay10 GL ;-)
  • edited October 2010
    yep i spotted them late but tikay away.

i am out 184th bad game for me tonight oh well just hope the rest of the team do ok.

but either way it has been good to be a member of team sky and thanks to all my team primates for making it a good tourny.

• edited October 2010
    Silver8ack

It has been an honour to play with you and all the other Teim Sky.

Out early as well. My q,q all in called and rivered by a tiem m8.

Oh well why change the teim play now

God bless you all

Father Vaigret
  • edited October 2010
    Our teim play gets worse.

Table of six Team sky , four away.

Now correct team play is share aways until aways down to peanuts and then have 2 sky players leave table with good stacks. 

No "dimwit i dont beleive in team poker" steals all blinds, knocks his team mate out and table finishes. 

One Team sky player out , 4 Team Sky aways go off to other tables to have their blinds nicked probably by whites and dimwit goes off to cause problems elsewhere.

Bet he doesnt score us any points.

• edited October 2010
    yep i spotted them late but tikay away. i am out 184th bad game for me tonight oh well just hope the rest of the team do ok. but either way it has been good to be a member of team sky and thanks to all my team primates for making it a good tourny.  
    Posted by silver8ack
    Hey silver8ack & the rest of team sky, alas i am also out! went out disgracefully around the 200 mark. Sorry i`ve not been the chattiest, or the best player but its been fun!! Good luck & hope to see you all in the next tourny.
  • edited October 2010
    WHAT A PREDICTION

Team dimwit donates stack to White player within 3 minutes of going on a proper table!!!!!!!

God , thank goodness this tournie finishes tonite

Otherwise i'd have all grey hair!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    Our teim play gets worse.   Table of six Team sky , four away. Now correct team play is share aways until aways down to peanuts and then have 2 sky players leave table with good stacks.  No "dimwit i dont beleive in team poker" steals all blinds, knocks his team mate out and table finishes.  One Team sky player out , 4 Team Sky aways go off to other tables to have their blinds nicked probably by whites and dimwit goes off to cause problems elsewhere. Bet he doesnt score us any points.   
    Posted by vaigret
    maybe we should ask sky if they can put the money up and we organise the events next time father and only keep them for forum members like they started.

i think that was the problem this time letting anybody join. they should give something to get something back.

but gl for the future to all team mate
  • edited October 2010
    WHAT A PREDICTION Team dimwit donates stack to White player within 3 minutes of going on a proper table!!!!!!! God , thank goodness this tournie finishes tonite Otherwise i'd have all grey hair!!!!
    Posted by vaigret
    LOL Quality.
  • edited October 2010
    WHAT A PREDICTION Team dimwit donates stack to White player within 3 minutes of going on a proper table!!!!!!! God , thank goodness this tournie finishes tonite Otherwise i'd have all grey hair!!!!
    Posted by vaigret
    and what is wrong with grey hair?

i have to go to rehab after this infact first thing in the morning lol
  • edited October 2010
    I don't know, was working till 8 tonight so Emma( the gorgeous wife) started the game for me. Only problem, she also finished it before i'd even got home. Guess she's a White in disguise lol.

Been really good fun playing with you all, but as you say the team concept doesn't really seem to have hit home with some of the lemons that have been playing.
  • edited October 2010
    trying hard 4 the team tonight .............. playing on notebook so no chat visable at tables .......... keep the support comming
  • edited October 2010
    TEAM PLAY GONE CRAZY
  • edited October 2010
    A Certain So called TEAM PLAYER ............... wasnt been very TEAM Playing ...... STOLE too many team players blinds when there was 6 team sky players at same tab
  • edited October 2010
    sorry guys rubbish tonight,been fun though (if not frustrating on the TEAM FRONT)

• edited October 2010
    Hi labrat

I keep trying to get Sky to do the regional we ot teams for earlier. Now that would be worth doing.

Father Vaigret
  • edited October 2010
    Hi labrat I keep trying to get Sky to do the regional we ot teams for earlier. Now that would be worth doing. Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    If that regional thing is on the go, then I would be in your parish father (Lincolnshire)
  • edited October 2010
    I don't know, was working till 8 tonight so Emma( the gorgeous wife) started the game for me. Only problem, she also finished it before i'd even got home. Guess she's a White in disguise lol. Been really good fun playing with you all, but as you say the team concept doesn't really seem to have hit home with some of the lemons that have been playing.
    Posted by labrat64
    lol but at least she gave it go and good on her for supporting the team

father any idea i make it a draw

• edited October 2010
    Well done all Team Sky especially BIGSHANN and Stan24 who finished 1st and second to get us a 57-43 win.

It was hairy and some harsh words were said but it goes to show there is spirit in Team sky afterall.

Well done all 

Father Vaigret  
  • edited October 2010
    6th for Team Sky and 5 Pts ............. £5 for Me ............ Y.N.W.A
  • edited October 2010
    I agree t1pool I SO know what you mean.

Well done mate
  • edited October 2010
    Did my best, finished 5th. Just a shame about bigshann.. if she had realized earleir was on her team maybe she/he may have folded. But well done bigshann for coming through in the end and coming first.

And well done stan and the rest of the team!!