You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM SKY CUP WINNERS AND £500 FREEROLL

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY:
    come on team sky lets up our game starting 2nite
    Posted by thevins200
    LOL
  • edited October 2010
     i c no sky players again tonight

come on team sky lets get a win tonight
  • edited October 2010

Hi

It’s been fun to play with you all and no mater what happens tonight, I do believe that we were the best team but with the worst luck……

I will not be around Monday night for the freeroll as I’m off on holiday…

Should the freeroll be around and I’m able to register, I will and teammates feel free to do what you want with my stack as you see fit.

Mark
  • edited October 2010
    gl for tonight mark
    and have a great holiday c u when u get back
  • edited October 2010

c,mon team sky our luck gotta change sometime

• edited October 2010
    true qus66 and lets all hope its tonight
  • edited October 2010

Out right at the start!

Stick in guys!

All my chips went to a team8! Couldn't believe it when he called then the red folded!

All the best!

Aird

• edited October 2010
    We needed a 1 2 3 on the final table to get a draw.........3 v 3.

I will leave it there.

The flock will never be educated father................
  • edited October 2010
    well we lost to the red but good game all alittle more team effort and we would have won silk top play and great game father
  • edited October 2010
    We needed a 1 2 3 on the final table to get a draw.........3 v 3. I will leave it there. The flock will never be educated father................
    Posted by emilyegg
    UL Rob, Father, silverback & team sky!1 A valiant effort! gl in ur last game!!
  • edited October 2010

Hi all

Thnx for your kind words. I tried my best.

wp silkstone to get second.

I know one thing when you get in the scoring spaces its hard to keep score. Sorry for doubting Merenovice and misleading you all.

Emily it has to be seen to be believed doesnt it.

On one table we had 5 Sky v one RED and still my colleagues managed to donate them all to the red after stealing them from each other.

God bless us all

Father 

• edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    1 game to go

P        ]  W           L              D              PTS

YELLOWS                         6           4               1                  1         13

REDS                               6           3               1                  2         11

ORANGES                         6           3               2                  1          10

BLUES                             6            2               1                  3          9

WHITES                           6            1              2                   3          6

GREENS                           6             1              2                  3           6

PURPLES                          6             0              2                  4           4

TEAM SKY        6             0              3                   3           3

well done all c u on tuesday final game agianst the whites
  • edited October 2010

Hi

Good luck on Tuesday, I’m sorry I will not be around but will be with you in Sprite.... Brandy and coke to be exact..

Mark 

• edited October 2010

THE BLUES THREAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE MODS

WHY

• edited October 2010
    THE BLUES THREAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE MODS WHY
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL lucy4, you need to get your "Dirty Tactics" thread buzzing.

look on the bright side though....you are not in Team Sky and at least your pictures are now being given a "same-day" service ;0)
  • edited October 2010

Have a great holiday Mr Happy.

Lucy , what have you been saying on that thread!!!!! naughty girl

Good luck against the Whites all.

We are the strongest team as the table shows.

God bless

• edited October 2010
    do nto forget your £250 freeroll
    in lobby now starts at 20:45

gl all
  • edited October 2010

whites v team sky

up for registration in lobby for tuesday.

come on team sky lets

try and at least

win one game !

• edited October 2010
    Have a great holiday Mr Happy. Lucy , what have you been saying on that thread!!!!! naughty girl Good luck against the Whites all. We are the strongest team as the table shows. God bless
    Posted by vaigret
    lol father, have just had a PM from that walloper who was a "team mate" on your table last night. You will know the one. Have forwarded it to you....to give you a laugh.
  • edited October 2010

Hi emily

Got your pm and had a laugh.

At least he came to confession this afternoon to purge his sins.

God bless all Team Sky for we have sinned in being last.

But do not fear my children we will find redemption in beating the Whites.

Father Vaigret

• edited October 2010
    Hi emily Got your pm and had a laugh. At least he came to confession this afternoon to purge his sins. God bless all Team Sky for we have sinned in being last. But do not fear my children we will find redemption in beating the Whites. Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    No you won't.

C'mon you Whites!
  • edited October 2010
    A bit of music to lighten things up I reckon.

Nicked this from our "Songs you Probably wouldn`t sing at a Karaoke Night" thread in "The Shed".....has a bit of a ring to it for us though ;0)

Shaddap_You_Face sung by Team Sky to each other.
  • edited October 2010
    Silver8ack, unlucky mate at least with some on table training we did better. Jackda, Well they shouldnt , it's not rocket science to play as a team and all team comps have had free entry and individual prizes its just peoples mentality. If they enter a team tournie they should play as ateam. Not nicking teammates blinds as was happening so often tonitye until my training session. In the end we put up a better performance and well done Sue 69especially. also funty did well until he took our only other player on the final table out which meant only a draw and not a win could be acheived. Perhaps I just take these too seriously but I hate it when people dont play as team!!!! Oh well  ces la vie God bless all Team nosky  
    Posted by vaigret
    Totally agree with you,but last night it sunk to new depths.On a table with 4 aways and 1 other team sky,said to him take in turns with the blinds which he agreed to for about 2 minutes then said he was bored.Tried to explain the nature of tourney but to no use and in the end i knocked him out.What can you do?

• edited October 2010
    Fair play Jackda, sounds like you came across another one in possession of a non-porous brain. :0)

I know it is supposed to be a bit of fun, but we have been appalling....even embarrassing at times....the final table last night was a mega-lol, all the Reds that were railing were in tears of laughter.
  • edited October 2010
    Hope to see a bit more of this from Team Sky tomorrow night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kICLDnopTt0
  • edited October 2010
    PMSL. Can I be David Batty?
  • edited October 2010
    Hi Jackda

As you say what can you do.

You try and help people but they just cant think properly.

He could have picked up a nice little stack to play with and then concentrate from there.

Oh well one advantage of this comp was the Freeroll tonite.

Came 56th and won a £1.

Millwise doing well for Team Sky in second.

• edited October 2010
    hi all been out spying on the whites for tonight, and look what i found.

and thats what were playing so come on TEAM SKY we can take this one.

oh no they just found out there playing us.

do not worry we got this in the bag lol

• edited October 2010
    this is for everyone in TEAM SKY from your one and only gorilla.

and may we all play a good game tonight as a team.

come on team sky last game all for one and one for all