You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE - WEEK 6

124»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: THE OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE - WEEK 6:
    However the Hi-Lo tournament finishes, nothing will change at the very top of the table. For the record, here are the top 4: Name T11 T12 T21 T22 T31 T32 T41 T42 T51 T52 T61 T62   Total blankcheck     2 20 20 2   2 12 2 2 2   64 LEON1 2 2 16 2 10 2 2 4 16 4 2 2   64 starnow       16 2 2 8 2 2 20 2 6   60 OnlyOneCT 2 20 2 2 2 2 2 20 2 2 2 2   60 Congratulations to OnlyOneCT and starnow who share third place.  Both players will receive free entry into the 8pm Bounty Hunter tournament NEXT Thursday (4th November). Meanwhile, LEON1 and blankcheck advance to next week's "play-offs."  So, how's that going to work...?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    I've just been onto the list of registered players for tonight's 8pm BH and neither myself or starnow are included on that list and was wondering whether both of us will be included before the start of tonight's 8pm main event?

Many thanks!......
  • edited November 2010
    Firstly, what a wonderful few weeks I had playing alongside you guys - and really enjoyed the OMAHA experience. Nearly made it to my 1st Sky Poker Tour Tourney - but hey ho - hopefully there will be more to come.

Shame I missed all the write ups on the night but my link obviously didn't update correctly, but glad everyone seemed as excited as I was at the end with seven of us left in.

I have just checked the tourney for tongiht and don't appear to be registered yet - do I need to do anything? Please advise as I would hate to miss an opportunity to play

Once again thanks for organising the league - a great concept

regards

Starnow
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: THE OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE - WEEK 6:
    In Response to Re: THE OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE - WEEK 6 : I've just been onto the list of registered players for tonight's 8pm BH and neither myself or starnow are included on that list and was wondering whether both of us will be included before the start of tonight's 8pm main event? Many thanks!......
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Craig, James is now flying across the Atlantic so hopefully someone at Sky Towers notices this and sorts you out.  So to speak.