You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RIP Super 6......

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Welcome back Vince
  • edited November 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Vince is back on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WB WB WB WB!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6......:
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6...... : +1
    Posted by Tikay10
    + 1 million

post more please Vince:)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6...... : nice to have you back in forum vince , your opinion whether agreed with or not , is a valued one around the forum m8y .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Nice to see you back on forum Nice Guy Top Bloke.

Welcome back you have been missed. :))))

• edited November 2010
    Can i just say although against rebuys think you should clearly put rebuy also shouldnt be so easy to rebuy, my mate played one the other day on mine and cashed for 22p or something was well chuffed i looked the next day and he must of rebought twice so - 78p tut tut didnt mean anything to me but when i asked him he didnt realise and would admit it before anyone asks if he did this intentionally

i can see why they do it but if its a freeroll then should be free no extra edge for those who can afford 50p top ups imo, if they have a rebuy freeroll sort of contradictory but at least put a R next to it and maybe pop up confirming its a rebuy before people play

Nice thread Alan, also hoggers very valid points
  • edited November 2010
    Can i just say although against rebuys think you should clearly put rebuy also shouldnt be so easy to rebuy, my mate played one the other day on mine and cashed for 22p or something was well chuffed i looked the next day and he must of rebought twice so - 78p tut tut didnt mean anything to me but when i asked him he didnt realise and would admit it before anyone asks if he did this intentionally i can see why they do it but if its a freeroll then should be free no extra edge for those who can afford 50p top ups imo, if they have a rebuy freeroll sort of contradictory but at least put a R next to it and maybe pop up confirming its a rebuy before people play Nice thread Alan, also hoggers very valid points
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Mr Gun,

You should not allow other people to play on your Account, with due respect!

I'm sure you never realised, as you would not have openly Posted so otherwise, but that's not permissable.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6...... : Mr Gun, You should not allow other people to play on your Account, with due respect! I'm sure you never realised, as you would not have openly Posted so otherwise, but that's not permissable.
    Posted by Tikay10

TBF i did realise just a freeroll and he has no poker points which i wanted to transfer over to he's i have noted for future reference although  i did not get anything back when posted can he have all or some of my poker points
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6...... : TBF i did realise just a freeroll and he has no poker points which i wanted to transfer over to he's i have noted for future reference although  i did not get anything back when posted can he have all or some of my poker points
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    He needs to open his own Account, Gunny. Under no circumstances should you swap accounts, or allow him to use yours.
  • edited November 2010
    When i first started playing poker online,, i knew what a freeroll was, and i knew what a rebuy was And IF it says freeroll but there is an option to rebuy i decided beforehand what i was going to do.
    i dont believe there are any newbies that dont read before they reg for any tourny, even if it says freeroll.
    So whoever (and i honestly cant remember as i read all the posts) said some newbies wouldnt realise they are entering a rebuy freeroll must have a really bad memory(to when you started playing) or think that newbies cant read or are not inteligent.
    New players should be posting on here really to tell us what they think.
    And, while im thinking about it, i play a lot on here with a very small BR, but i still play the freerolls and the all in brigade dont bother me at all,,,,, cause i do it too :)  :(
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6...... : He needs to open his own Account, Gunny. Under no circumstances should you swap accounts, or allow him to use yours.
    Posted by Tikay10

He has his own account, he has no pp left i have loads i have asked on here anything they can do and if i should contact c/s whether they can transfer them as i have no use of them. so figured as he enjoys freerolls and still learninig he can play the one game my bad!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: RIP Super 6...... : He has his own account, he has no pp left i have loads i have asked on here anything they can do and if i should contact c/s whether they can transfer them as i have no use of them. so figured as he enjoys freerolls and still learninig he can play the one game my bad!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    So he has his OWN Account, but plays on YOUR Account? Stop digging, Gunny!

It is against the Rules, & kinda defeats the whole object of the exercise, too.