You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...:
    HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm in tears. why is it, that that was the last thing I expected it to be????????? hahahahaha brilliant.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    come on dohhhhh don`t keep us all in suspenders what was you thinking ? na scrap that i want too sleep tonite
  • edited November 2010
    Big shout out to the SPT semi players tonight especially Yorkie74 and Jaegerplop and great show as usual

My best vomit story (classy), brought home some great big Cuban Cohiba cigars from a holiday (I don't smoke and never have)

Had a few beers in a hotel with colleagues one night and decided to smoke one, enjoyed it but 5 mins later I projectile vomited a distance of around 3 metres in the bar toilets.

5.9 for technical merit I was told!

Dave
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...:
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread... : Hi Steve Unfortunately, likewise :(
    Posted by acebarry10
    [X] Life Nits
  • edited November 2010
    bad fold?! arghhh i have to know!

• edited November 2010

hi tikay and rich i just have to say i always enjoy your shows but not to night it just a sick show lol tikay get rich under controle mate befor he get you locked up  lol lol lol

• edited November 2010
    310183452 please..........gr8 work as usual guys :) wont mention WBA
  • edited November 2010
    In the £1200 BHunter...Let's hope I run deep and cash well! Bigger guarantee please!!! ;)
  • edited November 2010
    This is disgusting but you did ask....

aged 10 and skipping to the shop with a friend when a car pulled up at the lights...

the driver of the car spat out of the window.....

it landed in my friends mouth...

vomitville in unison

xx

• edited November 2010
    Out within 10mins....my AK vs KQ vs A10....lovely.
  • edited November 2010
    im such a donkfishplop :(
  • edited November 2010
    This is disgusting but you did ask.... aged 10 and skipping to the shop with a friend when a car pulled up at the lights... the driver of the car spat out of the window..... it landed in my friends mouth... vomitville in unison xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    WINNER !

Loooooooooooooooooooooool 

What a shot.

I cud send u some links? ;)
  • edited November 2010

Maybe next week :)

• edited November 2010
    OK Not a Vomit story but something with vomit that should keep TK quiet for hours.
    U owe me one for this Rich.
    Should give you a quiet night. 
    Enjoy TK.
    Have a great show as always.

Vomit Comet
    is a nickname for any fixed-wing aircraft that briefly provides a nearly weightless environment in which to train astronauts, conduct research and film motion pictures. Versions of such airplanes have in the past been operated by NASA Reduced Gravity Research Program,[1] where the unofficial nickname originated. NASA has adopted the official nickname Weightless Wonder for publication.

The aircraft gives its occupants the sensation of weightlessness by following an elliptic flight path relative to the center of the Earth.[3] While following this path, the aircraft and its payload are in free fall at certain points of its flight path. The aircraft is used in this way to demonstrate to astronauts what it is like to orbit the Earth. During this time the aircraft does not exert any ground reaction force on its contents, causing the sensation of weightlessness.

Initially the aircraft climbs with a pitch angle of 45 degrees. The sensation of weightlessness is achieved by reducing thrust and lowering the nose to maintain a zero-lift angle of attack. Weightlessness begins while ascending and lasts all the way "up-and-over the hump", until the craft reaches a declined angle of 30 degrees. At this point, the craft is pointed downward at high speed, and must begin to pull back into the nose-up attitude to repeat the maneuver. The forces are then roughly twice that of gravity on the way down, at the bottom, and up again. This lasts all the way until the aircraft is again halfway up its upward trajectory, and the pilot again initiates the zero-g flight path.[4]

This aircraft is used to train astronauts in zero-g maneuvers, giving them about 25 seconds of weightlessness out of 65 seconds of flight in each parabola. In about two thirds of cases,[5] this motion produces nausea due to airsickness, especially in novices, giving the plane its nickname.

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010

take a look at this if you like. My opponent said he called the bet on the flop because there was only one overcard, hence shouldnt he have re-raised here? my counter argument was that what was i possibly betting near pot size with, on that flop with another 4 players in the pot with me? not to mention me not playing a hand in a while. in response i was called bad lol run so bad in primo.

was he right to just call the flop, hes either ahead or miles behind. and with the situation and my betting i felt it was a bad call? 
  • edited November 2010
    13yrs since i threw up, but with richorfords so called jokes i can`t stop vomiting, i know have bucket beside me

• edited November 2010
    and there are the carrots ?? i`v never eaten carrots- where they come from
  • edited November 2010
    fair comments, i just thought that if he felt his hand was good then re-raise the flop instead of just flatting as there arent many cards that he will like on the turn, except the 9 obviously. as it is, the result would have been the same theres always next week. 
  • edited November 2010
    NOW THE CHUNDER IS OVER DO WE GET THE CHEW CHEW (THOMAS THE TANK) STORIES IN TIKAYOR IS IT GOING TO BE THE PILES SORRY PYLON STORIES
  • edited November 2010
    OK Not a Vomit story but something with vomit that should keep TK quiet for hours. U owe me one for this Rich. Should give you a quiet night.  Enjoy TK. Have a great show as always. Vomit Comet is a nickname for any fixed-wing aircraft that briefly provides a nearly weightless environment in which to train astronauts , conduct research and film motion pictures. Versions of such airplanes have in the past been operated by NASA Reduced Gravity Research Program , [ 1 ] where the unofficial nickname originated. NASA has adopted the official nickname Weightless Wonder for publication. The aircraft gives its occupants the sensation of weightlessness by following an elliptic flight path relative to the center of the Earth. [ 3 ] While following this path, the aircraft and its payload are in free fall at certain points of its flight path. The aircraft is used in this way to demonstrate to astronauts what it is like to orbit the Earth. During this time the aircraft does not exert any ground reaction force on its contents, causing the sensation of weightlessness. Initially the aircraft climbs with a pitch angle of 45 degrees. The sensation of weightlessness is achieved by reducing thrust and lowering the nose to maintain a zero-lift angle of attack . Weightlessness begins while ascending and lasts all the way "up-and-over the hump", until the craft reaches a declined angle of 30 degrees. At this point, the craft is pointed downward at high speed, and must begin to pull back into the nose-up attitude to repeat the maneuver. The forces are then roughly twice that of gravity on the way down, at the bottom, and up again. This lasts all the way until the aircraft is again halfway up its upward trajectory, and the pilot again initiates the zero-g flight path. [ 4 ] This aircraft is used to train astronauts in zero-g maneuvers, giving them about 25 seconds of weightlessness out of 65 seconds of flight in each parabola. In about two thirds of cases, [ 5 ] this motion produces nausea due to airsickness , especially in novices, giving the plane its nickname.
    Posted by jake13
    If you didnt notice, Tikay awarded you a spot prize of entry into a TSP Classic tournament of your choice - so please PM me and let me know which night you would like entry & I shall sort it out.
  • edited November 2010
    NEW TOPIC NOW I DO FEEL SICK
  • edited November 2010
    This is disgusting but you did ask.... aged 10 and skipping to the shop with a friend when a car pulled up at the lights... the driver of the car spat out of the window..... it landed in my friends mouth... vomitville in unison xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Well done, errrrm I think, on your 'winning' story Irene - will get you entered into the 5 x Multiballs on Wednesday :)
  • edited November 2010
    tomoro is the 47th anniversary of something famous that happened.............................does rich know what it is?? and was tikay involved in the plot????
  • edited November 2010
    HI SKY MANDY, EXPECTED TO BEEN DONE EARLIER BUT CAN SOMEONE REPLY TO REPEATS OFF THE REPEATS? NO RUSH NOW OFF COURSE S I KNOW YOUR BUSY, MANY THANKS MARTIN
  • edited November 2010

Loads of royal stories coming in I see :)

The ONLY good thing about it is if we get an extra Bank Holiday out of it!
  • edited November 2010
    BBC Children in Need
  • edited November 2010
    SKY MANDY CAN YOU TELL RICH, NOW HE`S BACK WITH TIKAY, THAT RICH HAS TO GIVE A KISS WELCOME BACK
  • edited November 2010

top of the pops
  • edited November 2010

Was it spot the sausage Rich?
  • edited November 2010