You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...

Comments

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    Hey Guys. Who would have thought vomit could be so rewarding.... at least for me.
    Keep up the great threads Rich.
    Thank you so much TK for the spot prize. A gentleman and clearly a scholar.
    Wednesday the 17th Nov TSP classic would be fantastic. Thank you once again.
    Sky Poker Rocks....
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010

Is the show Doctor Who by any chance? :s

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...:
    Evening my fellow Sky Poker lovers, Who's up for some Primo action then? Yes- it's the big Sunday night game and for a buy-in of £55 you too could be taking a shot at a guaranteed £15,000 prize pool on national television. We are live on Channel 865 (also available on Sky Poker.com's homepage live feed) at the new time of 9 o'clock till 1am! We have a show packed with live phonecall chats with Sky Poker's army of players, hand requests (just send us the hand i.d. no.), poker analysis, spot prizes and general tomfoolery. We also have Tikay. But be fair, you can't have a perfect show, can you? ;) Now, you and I both know that it's YOUR banter and input that really makes the show and so once again, get creative and get writing on the thread below. Here's my topics of the night: (and note that I have prizes of entry into all my Multiball tourneys this week to give away for the best contributions tonight).... What's your best vomit story? (Lol- yes we're going high-brow once more) And secondly- Your last few google searches... ...this could be a good one- but you have to be totally honest. Drop down the history menu on your Google search box right now and note down the some of the highlights. e.g. I just did it on the presenters' computer in the office and saw the following search terms (god's honest truth this): Change a lightbulb jokes Star Trek Enterprise What can I do with a marrow? The first one was me, obv. I don't know about the other two, but I'm guessing the Trekkie search is Hartigan and I have a hunch that the last one was by Lisa-Marie! Say no more!!!!!!! So fire away- and looking forward to your responses! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

doctor who
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...:
    Evening my fellow Sky Poker lovers, Who's up for some Primo action then? Yes- it's the big Sunday night game and for a buy-in of £55 you too could be taking a shot at a guaranteed £15,000 prize pool on national television. We are live on Channel 865 (also available on Sky Poker.com's homepage live feed) at the new time of 9 o'clock till 1am! We have a show packed with live phonecall chats with Sky Poker's army of players, hand requests (just send us the hand i.d. no.), poker analysis, spot prizes and general tomfoolery. We also have Tikay. But be fair, you can't have a perfect show, can you? ;) Now, you and I both know that it's YOUR banter and input that really makes the show and so once again, get creative and get writing on the thread below. Here's my topics of the night: (and note that I have prizes of entry into all my Multiball tourneys this week to give away for the best contributions tonight).... What's your best vomit story? (Lol- yes we're going high-brow once more) And secondly- Your last few google searches... ...this could be a good one- but you have to be totally honest. Drop down the history menu on your Google search box right now and note down the some of the highlights. e.g. I just did it on the presenters' computer in the office and saw the following search terms (god's honest truth this): Change a lightbulb jokes Star Trek Enterprise What can I do with a marrow? The first one was me, obv. I don't know about the other two, but I'm guessing the Trekkie search is Hartigan and I have a hunch that the last one was by Lisa-Marie! Say no more!!!!!!! So fire away- and looking forward to your responses! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

doctor who
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD

answer is     doctor who
  • edited November 2010
    i will discuss JFK assassination with rich at newcastle, its a fascination of mine, wanna go to Texas, and Lee Harveys Oswald's life story is amazing!!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...:
    tomoro is the 47th anniversary of something famous that happened.............................does rich know what it is?? and was tikay involved in the plot????
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    AS RICH AN TIKAY ARE ON COULD IT BE THE MUPPET SHOW, THE TWO GRUMPY OLD SO N SO IN THE BOX ?
  • edited November 2010

how does rich know all these facts and can't remember where his car is!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    Dr Who is the answer to your question
  • edited November 2010
    Sick story,
    Many years ago, I was on a coach trip to Blackpool,
    just as the coach pulled off the motorway into the service station,
    I began to feel unwell, my girlfriend produced a clear plastic bag,
    needless to say, before the coach stopped, I threw-up into said bag, all over her lap.
    The coach stopped, and as I lifted the bag up, four other passengers made a beeline
    to the door, covering their mouths, but they didn't make it, sick all down the passage.

The moral of the story is, be prepared. Even if it is a CLEAR plastic bag, lol.
  • edited November 2010
    Flashbulb memories are highly detailed, exceptionally vivid 'snapshots' of the moment and circumstances in which surprising and consequential (or emotionally arousing) news was heard e.g. the assasination of JFK.  I knew that A-level in psychology/wikipedia would come in handy.
  • edited November 2010
    Dr who

Arragon beat me to it :'(
  • edited November 2010
    Played by the best Dr ever. William Hartnell
  • edited November 2010

310232322  can u play this hand please do u think i could of got away on the flop
  • edited November 2010
    NEW TOPIC WHO ??? ARE W.B.A
  • edited November 2010
    erm ok how about good passtimes when not playing poker guys and gals ?
  • edited November 2010
    WBA 0, Stoke fail 3

Woolwich Arsenal 2, Mighty Spurs 3

• edited November 2010
    Milo was a character in Catch 22.  I think he sold eggs?
  • edited November 2010

how about this topic rich lol >>>

name the one thing that tikay would choose,
    had he to spend the rest of his life
    on  a desert island.

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread...:
    erm ok how about good passtimes when not playing poker guys and gals ?
    Posted by The_Don90
    MICKY TAKING SO AN SO YOU KNOW MY PAST-TIME  - BABYSITTING
  • edited November 2010
     how about this topic rich lol />>>  name the one thing that tikay would choose, had he to spend the rest of his life on  a desert island.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    manbag imo
  • edited November 2010
     how about this topic rich lol />>>  name the one thing that tikay would choose, had he to spend the rest of his life on  a desert island.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I STILL THINK IT WILL BE RICH AS I`VE HEARD HE`S A BIG GIRLS BLOUSE ??
  • edited November 2010
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, donked after 100 mins but qfsd for SPT Newcastle tonight :):) Team Knightplop challenge Team Skypoker in a SnG lol
  • edited November 2010

richard and tikay,

great show but far too many cliches tonight, imo

but this stuff about vomit just sticks in my throat and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

• edited November 2010
    Hey Guys. Who would have thought vomit could be so rewarding.... at least for me. Keep up the great threads Rich. Thank you so much TK for the spot prize. A gentleman and clearly a scholar. Wednesday the 17th Nov TSP classic would be fantastic. Thank you once again. Sky Poker Rocks....
    Posted by jake13
    Unless you have a time machine, I'm assuming you mean Wednesday 24th November???
  • edited November 2010

If you're gonna do a poker clinic show, and try and help players out, you've really got to watch what happens in the hand.

The aces limped, and Gary limped behind.

It's a pretty easy hand to spot the mistake, it takes no homework, u can spot the mistake watching it live - but u have to look at what happens guys, not just make it up.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live at the Primo with your hosts Rich and Tikay! The official show thread... : Well done, errrrm I think, on your 'winning' story Irene - will get you entered into the 5 x Multiballs on Wednesday :)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    So your saying i have to play with Rich's balls on wednesday?????

TAXI!!!!!!

xx