You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!!

13»

Comments

• edited February 2011
     HARRY BROWN VERY GOOD FILM BIT HEAVY TBF
  • edited February 2011
    Boardwalk Empire looks promising based on last nights pilot.

Technically not a 'film' but has high production value for a TV show and seems to be focusing on a series arc rather than single episode storylines.

Steve Buscemi = Leg end.

P.S Did Mr. Pink shoot Nice Guy Eddie at the end of Reservoir Dogs? and if not wtf did? no one had a gun on him :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!!:
    Boardwalk Empire looks promising based on last nights pilot. Technically not a 'film' but has high production value for a TV show and seems to be focusing on a series arc rather than single episode storylines. Steve Buscemi = Leg end. P.S Did Mr. Pink shoot Nice Guy Eddie at the end of Reservoir Dogs? and if not wtf did? no one had a gun on him :)
    Posted by RedHouse
    LOL!!

P.S Did Mr. Pink shoot Nice Guy Eddie at the end of Reservoir Dogs? and if not wtf did? no one had a gun on him :)

Brilliant Observation, THAT HAD REALLY BOTHERED ME TOO !!!......HONESTLY LOL!!

Had been tryin to figure it outeverytime i'd see it, to the point of keeping rewinding it to see !!

Maybe we should post it in 'The Clinic' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Take that gun off my father!! Take that gun off my father!!"  .....BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG...  I think lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!! : LOL!! P.S Did Mr. Pink shoot Nice Guy Eddie at the end of Reservoir Dogs? and if not wtf did? no one had a gun on him :) Brilliant Observation, THAT HAD REALLY BOTHERED ME TOO !!!......HONESTLY LOL!! Had been tryin to figure it outeverytime i'd see it, to the point of keeping rewinding it to see !! Maybe we should post it in 'The Clinic' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Take that gun off my father!! Take that gun off my father!!"  .....BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG...  I think lol
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Mr White shoots both Joe and Nice Guy Eddie.

On the commentary track, Chris Penn states that it was bungled but due to lack of time they were unable to reshoot it and Tarantino was happy enough as it would lead to much debate.

However if you slow it down you can clearly see that Mr White shoots them both but it is difficult to see in real time.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!! : Mr White shoots both Joe and Nice Guy Eddie. On the commentary track, Chris Penn states that it was bungled but due to lack of time they were unable to reshoot it and Tarantino was happy enough as it would lead to much debate. However if you slow it down you can clearly see that Mr White shoots them both but it is difficult to see in real time.
    Posted by Darntootin
    Lol Happy accidents FTW, i'v been there myself with my design work.

I always kind of liked the idea that Mr.Pink saw an opportunity to keep the diamonds for himself, although the suggestion is he gets caught at the end.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!! : Mr White shoots both Joe and Nice Guy Eddie. On the commentary track, Chris Penn states that it was bungled but due to lack of time they were unable to reshoot it and Tarantino was happy enough as it would lead to much debate. However if you slow it down you can clearly see that Mr White shoots them both but it is difficult to see in real time.
    Posted by Darntootin
    Respect to you Knowledge of Film ...again! Darntootin N1
  • edited February 2011
    The "Who Shot Nice Guy Eddie?" debate is ssssssooooooo 1993 ;-)

• edited February 2011
    The "Who Shot Nice Guy Eddie?" debate is ssssssooooooo 1993 ;-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Just like your dress sense JH !! LOL !!
  • edited February 2011
    Boardwalk Empire looks promising based on last nights pilot. Technically not a 'film' but has high production value for a TV show and seems to be focusing on a series arc rather than single episode storylines. Steve Buscemi = Leg end. P.S Did Mr. Pink shoot Nice Guy Eddie at the end of Reservoir Dogs? and if not wtf did? no one had a gun on him :)
    Posted by RedHouse
    Seen the first three episodes so far and it's rather brilliant! The clothes shop scene in Ep3 was particularly good...

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!! : Just like your dress sense JH !! LOL !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Forgive me if I choose to ignore fashion advice from a man in a pink jacket and "kiss-me-quick" hat ;-)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!! : Forgive me if I choose to ignore fashion advice from a man in a pink jacket and "kiss-me-quick" hat ;-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Oi, Hitman is very stylish  ;-)
  • edited February 2011
    COME ON YOU LOT, THE BEST FILM EVER WALL . E
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Aint seen a 'Film' thread for ages!! : Oi, Hitman is very stylish   ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    yeah yeah !!

" Lets go for a little walk,

DaDum, DaDum,

Under the Moon of love!! "