You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD TY MOD

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - (:
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( :   I've downloaded the software been using it all Week still no token
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    so have i

dont have a clue whats going on
  • edited December 2010
    Nope i never got one ;o(
  • edited December 2010
    I got e-mail about download but nothing about tokens on it.I had already downloaded it from site.
  • edited December 2010

No token either, just been on live chat and they were no help whatsoever.
     WHAT'S GOING ON ????
  • edited December 2010
    Anybody getting any joy out of customer care?
  • edited December 2010
    Anybody getting any joy out of customer care?
    Posted by belsibub
    i have spoken to them on the live chat thing and i was told it was just random ppl who were sent a promotional e-mail about the download! bit unfair if you ask me, i have downloaded and have been a reg player for 2 yrs! just not one of the lucky randoms i guess!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : i have spoken to them on the live chat thing and i was told it was just random ppl who were sent a promotional e-mail about the download! bit unfair if you ask me, i have downloaded and have been a reg player for 2 yrs! just not one of the lucky randoms i guess!
    Posted by waller02
    you can't treat one without the other! that's what i was always told!!!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : i have spoken to them on the live chat thing and i was told it was just random ppl who were sent a promotional e-mail about the download! bit unfair if you ask me, i have downloaded and have been a reg player for 2 yrs! just not one of the lucky randoms i guess!
    Posted by waller02
    I have had 2 e-mails about download one on 30th nov and other on 2nd dec still nothing lol.
  • edited December 2010
    has any body had any luck with customer service yet ?
  • edited December 2010
    NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    r we allowed to copy what we are told in live chat ?
    something to do with marketing lists?
    but no token and not getting one.

come on sky what is this all about pot luck or what.
    loyal customers should be looked after tooooo.
  • edited December 2010

Nor me .. I'm still 1 Token short of a Token.
  • edited December 2010
    I`m sorry if this is obvious but:

Have you looked under the bed?

LOL

• edited December 2010
    r we allowed to copy what we are told in live chat ? something to do with marketing lists? but no token and not getting one. come on sky what is this all about pot luck or what. loyal customers should be looked after tooooo.
    Posted by silver8ack

Just been onto customer services and had same response, it strikes me that Sky are more bothered about getting new players onto the site and it doesn't cross their mind to make a gesture like the token freebie available to all the regular players on the site. It not's like they're giving us money which we could (but probably wouldn't) withdraw!
  • edited December 2010
    Nope no token for me:(
  • edited December 2010
    Hey guys, If you haven't got your token yet please give customer care a quick call, live chat, email. Thanks everyone.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Hi Rich, have been onto customer care and they said only people on a marketing list were getting tokens, which seems a bit unfair to me. I think many regular players on this site feel that they are overlooked with these things. As someone who is a recreational player of the lower stake tournaments (£5 and below) it is already virtually impossible to earn enough points on the cash for points scheme, i'm never going to reach the Priority Club status or reach anywhere in the league tables so this token would have been a welcome and appreciated gesture. I'm sure others would agree with me!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Hi Rich, have been onto customer care and they said only people on a marketing list were getting tokens, which seems a bit unfair to me. I think many regular players on this site feel that they are overlooked with these things. As someone who is a recreational player of the lower stake tournaments (£5 and below) it is already virtually impossible to earn enough points on the cash for points scheme, i'm never going to reach the Priority Club status or reach anywhere in the league tables so this token would have been a welcome and appreciated gesture. I'm sure others would agree with me!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    +1
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : +1
    Posted by silver8ack
    +2

and no token
  • edited December 2010
    i just spent near 1 hour waiting and eventually getting to talk to C,C. as told to do by rich (thanks)
    i was told that only people on a marketing list were getting tokens who have did the download.  I did do the download thingy early in Noverber.  Come on i like free stuff.
    Skyrich be a superstar and make em give me £55 token. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Dear Sky,

Can I have a free TOT entry as compensation for not receiving my token plz, it's only fair tbf. I mean your not really doing anything for the current players here on sky - it's not as if you have changed your mtt schedule to suit various BR's, improved it's structure, introduced more GTD's, given 25% increase to players on their C4P in certain months, introduced TSP, Done a TP competition, offered free rolls on a daily basis, arrange a sky based live tournament accessible to all players, given loads of free seats to TOT and TSP mtt's in fun competitions, introduced a download to meet demand etc - when you begin to do these things listed I may actually be grateful for some of the things you do - but obv until then I will continue to be unhappy and no doubt when I get what I want I will obviously move on to something else and be unhappy again!!

A unhappy customer 

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Hi Rich, have been onto customer care and they said only people on a marketing list were getting tokens, which seems a bit unfair to me. I think many regular players on this site feel that they are overlooked with these things. As someone who is a recreational player of the lower stake tournaments (£5 and below) it is already virtually impossible to earn enough points on the cash for points scheme, i'm never going to reach the Priority Club status or reach anywhere in the league tables so this token would have been a welcome and appreciated gesture. I'm sure others would agree with me!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    +3, couldn't agree more, just because we are not on the marketing list we get overlooked??? how can you justify giving some people tokens and not others. I am also a regular player on this site just like many others who haven't been given a token, come on rich have a word with the powers that be and sort something out please. Very dissapointed!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Dear Sky, Can I have a free TOT entry as compensation for not receiving my token plz, it's only fair tbf. I mean your not really doing anything for the current players here on sky - it's not as if you have changed your mtt schedule to suit various BR's, improved it's structure, introduced more GTD's, given 25% increase to players on their C4P in certain months, introduced TSP, Done a TP competition, offered free rolls on a daily basis, arrange a sky based live tournament accessible to all players, given loads of free seats to TOT and TSP mtt's in fun competitions, introduced a download to meet demand etc - when you begin to do these things listed I may actually be grateful for some of the things you do - but obv until then I will continue to be unhappy and no doubt when I get what I want I will obviously move on to something else and be unhappy again!! A unhappy customer    
    Posted by dylan12

+1

• edited December 2010
    i get ur point dylan but there are many many players who don't have ur bankroll and spend many an evening grinding away at low stakes, a 5.50 token makes no difference to you but to others it does and i don't see why some people are receiving these tokens and not others
  • edited December 2010
    Nothing here, why am I not surprised.
  • edited December 2010

My m8 who doesn,t even have an internet connection has got one and another who had to phone up for hi slogin details as it had been that long since he,d played also had one

me - play every day on sky but  nothing

• edited December 2010
    I'm glad I didn't get one, all the worst things that have ever happened to me in my life have came as a direct result of being on some list.
  • edited December 2010
    i get ur point dylan but there are many many players who don't have ur bankroll and spend many an evening grinding away at low stakes, a 5.50 token makes no difference to you but to others it does and i don't see why some people are receiving these tokens and not others
    Posted by waller02

It's nothing to do with just the tokens m8, I hope everyone gets them, it's the whole attitude throughout the site atm, sky do a lot of good with various promotions, events and so on and just because people have not received a token for a £5.50 mtt it goes mental with people slagging sky for not appreciating their "loyal" customers - they reward the loyal players everyday of the week with free rolls, better structure mtt's, and so on - these were things loyal players wanted and they have got what they asked - I don't see the reason for turning on them for the sake of a token.I have no doubt sky will sort this out and if it is a case that these tokens go to people on a marketing list only this time, then so be it - I would hope that Sky would learn from that mistake for future reference. In hindsight im sure Sky would have preferred not to even give anyone a free mtt token if this was the reaction it caused. Whatever they do they can't win atm, they are making changes that people wanted and once they are implemented then people want more, go figure lol!!

For a player like yourself waller without a massive BR perhaps, as you said, a £5.50 token would be gratefully received and I can see your frustration for not getting one, everyone likes a freebie and I truly hope you get one, as im sure you will, with all the changes happening atm I think Sky are catering for all levels and for the sake of a tournament entry I don't think so much fuss is needed tbh.
    Gl to those who have received one of the tokens and hope everyone who really wants one gets one as well,we just need to remember that only a few months ago, we didnt have half what we have now on this site, so maybe some gratitude should be shown at times instead of the constant mindset of "I want, I want I want". 
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : It's nothing to do with just the tokens m8, I hope everyone gets them, it's the whole attitude throughout the site atm, sky do a lot of good with various promotions, events and so on and just because people have not received a token for a £5.50 mtt it goes mental with people slagging sky for not appreciating their "loyal" customers - they reward the loyal players everyday of the week with free rolls, better structure mtt's, and so on - these were things loyal players wanted and they have got what they asked - I don't see the reason for turning on them for the sake of a token.I have no doubt sky will sort this out and if it is a case that these tokens go to people on a marketing list only this time, then so be it - I would hope that Sky would learn from that mistake for future reference. In hindsight im sure Sky would have preferred not to even give anyone a free mtt token if this was the reaction it caused. Whatever they do they can't win atm, they are making changes that people wanted and once they are implemented then people want more, go figure lol!! For a player like yourself waller without a massive BR perhaps, as you said, a £5.50 token would be gratefully received and I can see your frustration for not getting one, everyone likes a freebie and I truly hope you get one, as im sure you will, with all the changes happening atm I think Sky are catering for all levels and for the sake of a tournament entry I don't think so much fuss is needed tbh. Gl to those who have received one of the tokens and hope everyone who really wants one gets one as well,we just need to remember that only a few months ago, we didnt have half what we have now on this site, so maybe some gratitude should be shown at times instead of the constant mindset of "I want, I want I want". 
    Posted by dylan12

booooo!!! I haven't got a token!! I want one! :-)
  • edited December 2010
    Hey guys, If you haven't got your token yet please give customer care a quick call, live chat, email. Thanks everyone.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Hiya Rich called customer care a while ago & they said they know nothing about it
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by Brrrrrrr

+1