You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD TY MOD

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hi guys.

I'm really sorry about the problems so many of you have experienced here. I'll forward this on to the rest of the team who will be able to resolve your issues.

The response may not be instant (as we have fewer staff in over the weekend) but you can be sure it WILL be looked into.

Thanks for staying patient.

Rich
  • edited December 2010
    IVE JUST CHECKED AND I GOT A £5.50 TOKEN NOT AN £11.00.BETTER THAN SOME OVE YOU GUYS BUT WHY NOT £11.00 AS THIS SEEMS TO BE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT.BUT THANKS SKY.DEL
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - (:
    Hi guys. I'm really sorry about the problems so many of you have experienced here. I'll forward this on to the rest of the team who will be able to resolve your issues. The response may not be instant (as we have fewer staff in over the weekend) but you can be sure it WILL be looked into. Thanks for staying patient. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

TY RICH .
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Yes when the super 6 became a re-buy.
    Posted by belsibub
    Your right, Bazza did post on that thread - he welcomed Vince back and that is all lololol
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : I have tried as have many small player we do not have ears of the upper echelon.Threads go unanswered or fobbed off with we are always reviewing things and nothing changes for the better.You just have to look at tech queries or com suggestions posts as  examples big name players get a reply in hours others days if you are lucky. 
    Posted by belsibub
    I've already stated, 99% of threads don't work because they aren't constructive - all they do is slam Sky for one thing or another - It is such a simple concept - email them and they will respond. Why should they respond to a thread where players are so negative and just have a go - must be so demoralising seeing that certain players won't be happy whatever they do, players constantly want more! 
  • edited December 2010
    Hi guys. I'm really sorry about the problems so many of you have experienced here. I'll forward this on to the rest of the team who will be able to resolve your issues. The response may not be instant (as we have fewer staff in over the weekend) but you can be sure it WILL be looked into. Thanks for staying patient. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Do you have to take deep breaths before posting on the forum lol
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Your right, Bazza did post on that thread - he welcomed Vince back and that is all lololol
    Posted by dylan12

DYLAN ,
    I THINK IT WRONG YOU SHOULD BE BRINGING UP ANOTHER PLAYERS NAME TO  JUSTIFY
    YOUR THOUGHTS .
    I THINK IT UNFAIR ON THE PLAYER THAT YOU NAME .
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Do you have to take deep breaths before posting on the forum lol
    Posted by dylan12
    this is skyrichs job ,
    which i must say he does excellently .
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : I've already stated, 99% of threads don't work because they aren't constructive - all they do is slam Sky for one thing or another - It is such a simple concept - email them and they will respond. Why should they respond to a thread where players are so negative and just have a go - must be so demoralising seeing that certain players won't be happy whatever they do, players constantly want more! 
    Posted by dylan12

cc & skymods were not aware of promo until forum peeps highlighted it .
    FEED BACK IS KEY TO SKYPOKER MOVING FORWARD .
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : this is skyrichs job , which i must say he does excellently .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Did I say that he didn't do an excellent job? 
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Did I say that he didn't do an excellent job? 
    Posted by dylan12
    SILLY QUESTION NEVER SAID YOU DID .
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : cc & skymods were not aware of promo until forum peeps highlighted it . FEED BACK IS KEY TO SKYPOKER MOVING FORWARD .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    That would fall into the 1% of good threads then

Feedback is key, not through threads - people state sky are slow to respond to posts on the forum but they respond to emails/pm rather quickly - think that shows what mode they prefer their feedback!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : SILLY QUESTION NEVER SAID YOU DID .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    If so, I don't get what your point was then
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : I've already stated, 99% of threads don't work because they aren't constructive - all they do is slam Sky for one thing or another - It is such a simple concept - email them and they will respond. Why should they respond to a thread where players are so negative and just have a go - must be so demoralising seeing that certain players won't be happy whatever they do, players constantly want more! 
    Posted by dylan12

THIS  STATEMENT 99% SO UNTRUE  & NOTHING TOO BACK IT UP .
  • edited December 2010
    I didnt get a tokeny fing....I want one ...NOW...   you have untill mid day to comply...    if I dont get one  .   im going to send santa a bucket of poo through the post...     many children might not get thier toys cos of this..

I have lots of experience with poop.....   one day long ago ..I even tried to make a poo sculpture of phil helmuth...  but alas there was never enough poo to finnish.

clock is ticking
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : That would fall into the 1% of good threads then Feedback is key, not through threads - people state sky are slow to respond to posts on the forum but they respond to emails/pm rather quickly - think that shows what mode they prefer their feedback!
    Posted by dylan12
    Dylan talking sense for the second or third time WOW
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : If so, I don't get what your point was then
    Posted by dylan12
    MY POINT IT IS SKYRICHS JOB  TO POST IN FORUM SIMPLE .
    PLUS HE DOES THIS EXCELLENTLY .
  • edited December 2010
    what a bunch of whinning, moaning good for nothing's, why even start this thread "SKY OWE YOU,ME AND ANYBODY ELSE SWEET FA" so get over it.

GL AT THE TABLES ALL.XXXXX
  • edited December 2010
    i got a 5.50 token the other day but my partner didnt get one.. but when he looked on his account there was a thing on his saying opt out of promos and other stuff so he has since changed it maybe some ppl have the same on there account and may be the reason why they havent got a token?? Just a thought hope u all get it sorted :)
  • edited December 2010
    what a bunch of whinning, moaning good for nothing's, why even start this thread "SKY OWE YOU,ME AND ANYBODY ELSE SWEET FA" so get over it. GL AT THE TABLES ALL.XXXXX
    Posted by LENGALENG
    OR YOU COULD SAY PEEPS ARE STANDING UP THEMSELVES .
  • edited December 2010
    I really don't understand this thread, Sky did a marketing promotion and gave some ppl a free tourney entry token, sound like they did a good thing?.

So sky didn't send everyone a free token, why would they? some ppl are posting its not fair, he got it and i didn't? are we back in school here? he got a sweet an i never?

If you were lucky enough to get a free token, good luck to you, i didn't receive one myself, do i take it personally? do i think sky decided to not send me one out of spite? of course not, nor do i feel any malice or jealousy towards anyone that did and i really don't understand where those feelings come from.

This is a poker site, they provide a service to its players, they enable us to play poker on a friendly site and from what i can see, they do their best to cater for all bankrolls, they are not here to give everyone free money?
  • edited December 2010

loooooooooool

Lengaleng and putting u'r hand in your pocket if you wanna play a game ftw !

Loving all these new tournys/ideas you're coming up with sky !!! GREAT WORK !!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : THIS  STATEMENT 99% SO UNTRUE  & NOTHING TOO BACK IT UP .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    None of us have anything to back it up,just my opinion as you have yours - I believe it to be true, you don't, I have nothing to back it up to show my statement is true, you have no evidence to show that the statement is untrue. 
  • edited December 2010
    I really don't understand this thread, Sky did a marketing promotion and gave some ppl a free tourney entry token, sound like they did a good thing?. So sky didn't send everyone a free token, why would they? some ppl are posting its not fair, he got it and i didn't? are we back in school here? he got a sweet an i never? If you were lucky enough to get a free token, good luck to you, i didn't receive one myself, do i take it personally? do i think sky decided to not send me one out of spite? of course not, nor do i feel any malice or jealousy towards anyone that did and i really don't understand where those feelings come from. This is a poker site, they provide a service to its players, they enable us to play poker on a friendly site and from what i can see, they do their best to cater for all bankrolls, they are not here to give everyone free money?
    Posted by mike1975
    Great post Mike, mickjenn1 is very impressed as well and told me to give you a +1 
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Great post Mike, mickjenn1 is very impressed as well and told me to give you a +1 
    Posted by dylan12
    WHY NAME DROP  I DONT GET IT !
  • edited December 2010

what token are we all on about?

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : WHY NAME DROP  I DONT GET IT !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Because he asked me to
  • edited December 2010

THINK ITS BEST TO AGREE TO DISAGREE ON THIS ,
     SPENT ENOUGH TIME ON IT .

AGREE LOL !

P.S YOU ARE STILL A GOOD CYBER BUD .
  • edited December 2010
     THINK ITS BEST TO AGREE TO DISAGREE ON THIS ,  SPENT ENOUGH TIME ON IT .  AGREE LOL ! P.S YOU ARE STILL A GOOD CYBER BUD .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Agreed to all that!!
    This is a forum and not a true reflection to the real world - I will no longer post regarding this issue
    Gl all
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: post up here if you have not recieved your token : - ( : Agreed to all that!! This is a forum and not a true reflection to the real world - I will no longer post regarding this issue Gl all
    Posted by dylan12
    and god bless one and all