You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DOHH's 2.20 @ 2.20 Charity Challenge.- CONTINUES TODAY!!!!

124»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I believe it is JJ's non playing day he will probably double bounty tomorrow, he does not like playing poker on his day off so imagine thats why he isnt in this. + he's probably got a massive hangover ;)
  • edited January 2011
    i think dohhhh is having a lying with trip5 as they where both up till the early hours this morning
  • edited January 2011
    C'mon dohhhh get this table updated

regards

debs and her dobs xxx
  • edited January 2011

lol debs, ur a girl right? (although I'm still awaiting official proof) - PM on it's way.

Can u do spreadsheets???? U must be able to - u must have been a receptionist or a secretary at one point surely???lol - I Machka is away at SPT....

I was gonna leave it till after todays game, and just type the table out on here - that way it's all set up for the last game tomorrow, and everyone will know where they stand.

(all the above is just a kop out really, as I didn't know how to do it yesterday loooooooooool)

Good bump though - I'm down £20 playing nl4 this morning, so I'm after winning this this afternoon to get my pennies back.

Double bounty on my bonce again!

c u there x x x x 
  • edited January 2011
    going down dohhhhead i spot the dig at myself lol
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: DOHH's 2.20 @ 2.20 Charity Challenge.- CONTINUES TODAY!!!!:
    lol debs, ur a girl right? (although I'm still awaiting official proof) - PM on it's way. Can u do spreadsheets???? U must be able to - u must have been a receptionist or a secretary at one point surely???lol - I Machka is away at SPT.... I was gonna leave it till after todays game, and just type the table out on here - that way it's all set up for the last game tomorrow, and everyone will know where they stand. (all the above is just a kop out really, as I didn't know how to do it yesterday loooooooooool) Good bump though - I'm down £20 playing nl4 this morning, so I'm after winning this this afternoon to get my pennies back. Double bounty on my bonce again! c u there x x x x 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Can i do spreadsheets? lmao im blonde xxx
  • edited January 2011
    LOL so is that a yes or a no then Debdobs :)
  • edited January 2011
    oops i tilted lucy and she has the hump again!

tbh i was just shoving and raising her blind all the time not against the law is it?? if she widens up or plays back i wont do it simplese lol
  • edited January 2011
    oops i tilted lucy and she has the hump again! tbh i was just shoving and raising her blind all the time not against the law is it?? if she widens up or plays back i wont do it simplese lol
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I thought her problem was the one hand where we couldn't see our cards, all she did after that was moan about it.  Talk about going on tilt.

Maybe she should be the one with the Muttley avatar:))
  • edited January 2011
    looool i just found this on PAGE 4.what happened? is there a final outcome to it? or did it just diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie lmao xxx
  • edited January 2011
    As you say Debdobs who won it as i pledged £20 to the winners choice of charity and at the moment i dont have a clue who or what that is .
                                                    Regards   Mick .
  • edited January 2011

Debs u sh 1t!!!

No1 else noticed. lol

Well.........

• edited January 2011
    As you say Debdobs who won it as i pledged £20 to the winners choice of charity and at the moment i dont have a clue who or what that is .                                                 Regards   Mick .
    Posted by chew07
    lol i cannot agree more,it would be nice to know who i am donating too,xxx
  • edited January 2011
    Mr DOHHHHHHH,
                  Is there any chance that you will be letting us know who the winner was.
                                                   Mick.
  • edited January 2011
    haha, yeah that was the initial problem

then i just made her more annoying by shoving & raising constantly, she said as we were playing deleted as friend on here :(

• edited January 2011
    i make it as follows 

mon      tue      wed      thur     fri      sat      sun  

debdobs67                30        5           5           8        1       31       ns     best 4 are 5+5+8+1=19 the winner

with me in second 22 total if you want me to do full stats i will

congrats debs xx
  • edited January 2011

See it was all under control :)

Lucy, my hero xxxx

wd deborah!
  • edited January 2011

i make it as follows                                  mon      tue      wed      thur     fri      sat      sun   debdobs67                30        5           5           8        1       31       ns     best 4 are 5+5+8+1=19 the winner with me in second 22 total if you want me to do full stats i will congrats debs xx
    Posted by lucky77777

Hows lucy doing?
  • edited January 2011
    See it was all under control :) Lucy, my hero xxxx wd debbie!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    FYP XXX

If i have won then whoever is going to donate can make a donation to 'ANY CHILDRENS CHARITY' xxx
  • edited January 2011
    Bravo Debdobs,
                  Very well done great win, if you dont mind i will P.M. you to tell you which childrens charity i have given the money to.
                                                  Kind Regards   Mick xxx